The genetic ancestry of jews!!!

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFrogFather1

TheFrogFather1 New Member

test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

test
  3. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

how did noah's kids all come out different colors?
    test
  4. x calibur

x calibur

actually, it's not true. some Khazars did convert (mainly nobility), but the Ashkenazi are mostly of Semitic origin.

the Khazar-Jew theory has been around for a long time, and has always been popular with anti-semites and others who want to discredit the Jews.
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

so whats the deal

theres a large group of people who think jews are generally evil...

seems fucked up to me
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@x calibur sup

Ashkenazi in no wise come from Shem...

I'm curious to know why you think that the jewish converts in Israel today are the biblical Hebrew Israelites ?

It's understandable if you think this way...but to really get the truth we must go to the scriptures line upon line and precept upon precept.
    test
  7. x calibur

x calibur

there are a number of reasons.

after the Romans defeated the Bar Kokhba Revolt and renamed the area Syria Palestina, the Jews were scattered in their diaspora. Sephardic Jews stayed in the east, while the Ashkenazi migrated further west to central and eastern Europe.

The Khazaria Khanate was a medieval nation established by semi-nomadic Turks, and held sway over an area that today includes southern Russia and the Caucasus region. they acted as a buffer between Christendom and Dar-al-Islam, and sought to keep a neutral and pluralistic society. they had traditionally followed Tengrism, a Shamanistic religion from Central Asia, but the ruling and noble classes converted to Judaism. this gave them a religion of higher social standing along with political neutrality.

this turn of events provides a convenient argument for those who want to discredit the Ashkenazi by linking them to the Khazars. But the facts don't agree with this.

The Jewish Diaspora migrated west during the Roman era, well before the medieval-era conversion of the Khazars. most Ashkenazi were in central and eastern europe, which is further west than the land occupied by Khazaria. the Khazars spoke a dialect of Turkish, while the Ashkenazi have always spoken Yiddish, which is based on German with Hebrew influence. The Khazar conversion was mainly in the upper echelons of their society and generally did not extend to the masses, which doesn't account for the substantial Ashkenazi population.

The Ashkenazi Jews may have lightened over the centuries, but they still have curly hair and other semitic features. furthermore, Israel has done genetic studies which show that Ashkenazi Jews have patrilineal markers of descent from the ancient near east. there are also Jewish surnames which show the connection. The Ashkenazi surname "Cohen", for example, comes from the Israelite priests known as Kohanim.

History, politics, geography, linguistics, genealogy, demographics, ethnicity, and etymology all lead me to the conclusion that the Ashkenazi Jews are descended from the 12 tribes.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

"Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew."
    (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

"Khazars, confederation of Turkic and Iranian tribes that established a major commercial empire in the second half of the 6th century, covering the southeastern section of modern European Russia... In the middle of the 8th century the ruling classes adopted Judaism as their religion."

"Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania."

About 92 percent of all Jews or approximately 14,500,000 are Ashkenazim.

The Bible:

Relates that the Khazar (Ashkenaz) Jews were/are the sons of Japheth not Shem:

"Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood. The sons of Japheth;...the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz..."
    (Genesis 10:1-3)

Therefore, the Bible proves that the Ashkenaz Jews [Khazars] are not the descendants of Shem and cannot be Semite.

Research also revealed that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe were never ‘Semites,’ are not ‘Semites’ now, nor can they ever be regarded as ‘Semites’ at any future time by any stretch of the imagination. Exhaustive research also irrevocably rejects as a fantastic fabrication the generally accepted belief by Christians that the 'Jews' in Eastern Europe are the legendary 'Chosen People' so very vocally publicized by the Christian clergy from their pulpits...

Therefore, the great majority of Eastern European Jews are not Semitic Jews at all, and as most Western European Jews came from East Europe, most of them also are not Semitic Jews. Thus, maintains Koestler, the veins of 45 percent of Israelis (save only the Arab and the Sephardic Jews), plus a big majority of Jews around the world, are utterly vacant of corpuscular links to the tribe of Moses and Solomon...

Anti-Semitism: The word anti-Semitism was an invention; H.H. Beamish, in a New York address, October 30 - November 1, 1937:

"In 1848 the word ‘anti-Semitic’ was invented by the Jews to prevent the use of the word ‘Jew.’ The right word for them is ‘Jew’."
    test
  9. Coup d'état

test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Nothing we see or know is important.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

oh but not according to the zion haters on this board
    test
  12. x calibur

x calibur

no prob.

this is taken out of context. The Israelites were a specific nation in antiquity, while the Jews are a religion and ethnicity found throughout history. There is only partial overlap.

There are misleading statements here. Russia originated with the Kievan Rus, established by the Varangians in the 9th century. The Khazar Khaganate came before this. and Russia decisively converted to Eastern Orthodox Christianity.

As I pointed out, the Khazar conversion to Judaism was politically motivated. It gave them a Scriptural religion which was also a neutral ground between Christianity and Islam. That is why the conversions centered around the nobility and upper classes. Scholars debate about the extent of the conversions, but it was clearly not grass-roots in nature. Tengrism was the native belief, and it's safe to assume that it remained influential amongst the peasantry - just like Pagan beliefs yielded slowly to Christianity in the West.

The point here is that an upper-class Khazar conversion does not explain the historical mass of Askenazi Jews in Europe. it also doesn't explain why the Ashkenazi clung to their religion in spite of European persecutions, pogroms, apartheid, and expulsions over the centuries. That is not the behavior of a people who converted out of convenience - the Jewish resilience speaks to an ingrained cultural identity.

also, if the Jews are Khazars, why is Yiddish based on German and not Turkish?

not gonna get into Biblical lineages.

the word Jew comes from the kingdom/tribe of Judah, and the Roman province of Judaea.

there has been plenty of research assigning the Ashkenazi to a Khazar origin, but most of it has been driven by agendas rather than honest inquiry.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

@x calibur

While I respect what you posted as why you believe the official story of the 'jews' I however still strongly disagree. But to get into it would require much effort. In the end I am happy you have reasons to believe what you do...just keep on seeking it out.
    test
  14. x calibur

x calibur

indeed, alot of this stuff is very involved.

I'm always open to new ideas - if I come across something better, I'll update my views.
    test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

DId they change anything? No.
    Will something change? No.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.