The Garden of Eden, the flood and pangea PART TWO

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

where is your evidence that super heated water shot to the edge of the atmosphere would freeze? WHY DO YOU THINK THIS? what science made you think that, it sure as shit doesn't say that in the bible... if anything, and i'm just humoring myself here, it would've been a massive snow storm, because, as you've said before, "particles don't just collect together" (remember the salt in space you deny?) the mist would not form a crust...

straight up, now, not only are you LYING in the name of science, you're LYING in the name of the bible you supposedly adhere to
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

It says in the Bible there was a flood. It says in the Bible that the flood waters came from the fountains of the deep when they broke open and burst forth like water coming out of a womb...the Bible is 100% truth, it has never been shown to be wrong or contradictory in any way.

The flood left evidence. We can see the effects of the flood:

1. the fossil record CAN ONLY BE EXPLAINED by the flood (think about what I just said)
    2. Oil deposits
    3. Mountain formation
    4. Canyons
    5. all strata
    5. oceans
    6. perhaps more, I'm very tired, can't think.

The flood left evidence of Gods Judgment and a warning to fools like you. There is no evolution, no evidence for it and nothing any one has can refute this. Get over the hurdle of it and see the lies. You can only do this through Christ and His Living Word.

So are you going to continue to worship mans fallible logic and reasoning over Gods ?
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Um no I mean when that is the topic of discussion. And ur saying a past global flood has nothing to do with the real world? lol thats cute.

Forget that it was a historical event but non chrstians certainly would tend to believe if its happened once it should be possible for it to happen again. If that isnt relevent to the state of the real world i dont know what is.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

'There is nothing new under the sun'
    :b
    test
  5. breathlesss

from the get go, a flood would NOT leave a fossil record in different layers, couldn't, wouldn't, and you still have yet to explain where you get this knowledge from

and then 2-5 are exactly the same shit, completely explained by plate tectonics, the length of time actual dino fossils would take to form into crude oil, and the actual formation and dynamics of the inner earth

another thing you keep ducking....
    the ~6000 year date, which is derived from the ancestry in the bible...
    show me where is says in the bible how old each person was when they had the sons (which would be the only way to assert a time frame based on lineage)

or, is it okay for your theist "scientist" to make assumption and paper models?
    test
  6. Coup d'état

from the get go, a flood would NOT leave a fossil record in different layers, couldn't, wouldn't, and you still have yet to explain where you get this knowledge from

1st assumption: "different layers"

plate tectonics

^Show or prove nothing. Plates moving now at 3cm (one inch) per year does not prove they have been moving for millions of years. If you were heading east on a highway at 75MPH it does not mean you left LA four days ago. Think about it. To say nothing of the so called magnetic reversals...or Pangaea problems and impossibilities.

The only thing you prove is calculated assumptions. The flood busted up the earth, causing the plates to move today. Reread my posting about the flood. Understand it.

Since we know the earth is 6000 years old from observing the natural world around us, and studying we know it is about 6000 years old (thread on this in progress)

also, we know from the linage of Adam to Jesus Christ, that if you add up the dates of this line, we can trace the earth back to 6000 years plus or minus. These are real people with real ages. Documented.

Here is a visual to help you. It does not explain it. The bible does. But this will add you. IF you want to read the bible go for it, it is easily there. It takes no guru to see it.

[​IMG]
    test
  7. breathlesss

How, what is this fossil record you speak of then? the single layer of bones that magically fossilized impossibly underwater, and then either became invisible, or sank themselves to different depths according to the amount of atomic carbon decay...
    there are layers...have your EVER seen a fucking strip mine, the side of a mountain, the walls of a canyon? layers, layers, and more fucking layers

THE MOON MOVING AWAY AT AN INCH FOR THE LAST FEW DECADES DOESN'T MEAN THAT LEFT THE EARTH MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO

that's a calculated assumption right there asshole...where in the bible does it say the plates moved that drastically? you act like the bible vaguely saying a few things equates to this false data you have, yet never supply

SHOW ME VERSES WHERE IT SAYS HOW OLD THE PEOPLE WERE WHEN THEY HAD THEIR SONS

Thanks for showing me the same think i was referencing in the first place...

This right here, is ASSUMPTIONS and a PAPER/COMPUTER MODEL
    worsely, not even based on facts, your bible is not a scientific reference

everything you say in the bible is proven by science is not, you're a downright liar, i don't see how you can possibly be that blasphemous while putting on a saint's face
    test
  8. Coup d'état

I'll get back to you..this is gonna be long and I'm going off line...cya later dude.
    test
  9. breathlesss

sure ya will pussy,
    you will return with nothing more but your butthole's contents in your hands
    test
  10. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Repeat after me: Religious fanatacism.
    test
  11. x calibur

x calibur

lol @ creationism and flood geology

what you're doing is attempting to force the world to fit into the structure of mythological dogma. and you'll go to great lengths to do this. the worst part is how you completely bastardize scientific knowledge in the process. so much of this knowledge that you take for granted was the result of great struggle and work. it also comes from the scientific method, a rigorous yet open-ended way of viewing the world. it was curiosity that found ancient fossils, tools and methodology that figured out what they were, and scholarship that put all the pieces of evolution together.

what you'll do is take undeniable facts, and attempt to put a square peg in a round hole. and this is only because you're forced to admit to these things, which you would not have had the inclination to discover or understand otherwise.

I'm not against religious belief. Was Jesus the Son of God? was Muhammad the Seal of the Prophets? is the universe a battleground between light/order and darkness/chaos? or maybe we're trapped in a cycle of suffering and craving known as samsara, and require enlightenment in order to become liberated energy-beings in Nirvana.

to all that I say, maybe. it is in the category of "cannot prove nor disprove". I reply with a No Contest.

but when Scripture or belief directly contradicts reason and facts, then I explicitly deny it. that's why I'm against Mormonism, why I'm even more opposed to the scientology cult, and why I disagree with biblical literalism.

the Bible is a fascinating document. it contains a great deal of history, knowledge, and artistic expression. reading it is fascinating just for the fact that it has had such a ridiculously large influence on the world. as this thread has shown, many peoples minds are entirely structured by it.

all you have to do is not take a literal interpretation of it. then you will not take the plunge into ridiculousness. it's one thing to discuss theology, its another when you make direct claims about the age of the earth, the cosmos, biology, and so on. these are subjects which can be thoroughly analyzed, and have indeed been exhaustively studied.

how can anyone claim that the earth is several thousand years old? there is much evidence that it dates back a few billion years. how can you deny evolution? there is a huge amount of evidence, and a very logical structure of biological development, which clearly indicates the process at work. how can the human race be descended by two people made from clay? we would all be thoroughly inbred if this were the case. how can you believe that the entire earth was covered in a deluge when there is no evidence of this? rather, there is evidence for ice ages and tectonic shifting which easily explains things. and the premise that all of the land-dwelling fauna were preserved on a single ark is absurd.

you can avoid all of these thoroughly tanged issues if you simply take a non-literal view of the bible, and read it as allegory and parable. in that way, there are no major conflicts or contradictions with science. the 7 days of creation mightve referred to epochs of time rather than literal 24 hour days. the Garden of Eden might have been a spiritual state, before human souls used their free will to turn away from God. im sure you could do the same for the flood myth (btw, flood mythology is very common among the ancients).

in other places, the Bible refers to known facts and history. no one will deny the historicity of the 12 tribes, assyrians, egyptians, babylonians, canaanites, greeks, romans, and so forth. the story of Jesus is for the most part highly realistic and believable. by rooting ones worldview in facts and reason, you will avoid being led astray by wild interpretations. the Bible becomes a reasonable work if you place its fantastic elements in a spiritual/abstract context, or disregard them entirely.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

List some undeniable facts for evolution:

1. Cosmic evolution
    2. stellar evolution
    3. planetary evolution
    4. chemical evolution
    5. organic evolution
    6. Marco evolution

I'll wait on you. If you hang around you will quickly find there is none. But Still, supply the undeniable facts.

If you offer any up, you'll be the first one in history.
    test
  13. N A S T Y

N A S T Y Well-Known Member

test
  14. N A S T Y

the African American is proof of evolution

I believe in a higher being, but there's no denying the evolution of man

the bible was written by men, translated, editing, and so forth.... it conveys a message.... it's not literal
    test
  15. Coup d'état

Bible was written by men directly inspired by God. Genesis was written by 10 first hand accounts of the Creation, and edited by Moses from the Clay Tablets passed to him from Noah's generation, and From Adam on.

Evolution is NOT a fact whatsoever. Please, provide me with what you think is the best evidence for it and I will help you get over this truth killer of a world view.
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Jesus had short hair. That pic you posted is the pagan rendition of Jesus by the mystical religion of the Catholic Church.
    test
  17. N A S T Y

The Catholic Church was he first Christian Church hence the term PROTESTant
    and how do you know he had short hair? did you see him

the bible is not to be taken literally

You mean to tell me that it took god 6 days to make the earth then he rested? HE RESTED? THE SUPREME RULER OF THE UNIVERSE WHO CREATED EVERYTHING AND CONTROLS ALL OUR LIVES RESTED? He was tired? really?
    test
  18. N A S T Y

Creation is not a fact, the writings in an ancient book aren't a reliable source, sorry

Compare an African man to an African American man physically
    look at peoples' physical characteristics according to their geographical location

you know what.... lol.... Nevermind
    you're obviously not here to discuss you're here to force feed your beliefs down everyone's throat and ignore legit questions and arguments

religion has consumed your life and it's corrupted your view of the world, keep voting republican and thinking that a higher power wants you to read a book that A MAN WROTE ANOTHER MAN REWROTE AND ANOTHER MAN TRANSLATED
    test
  19. Coup d'état

I don't vote. Republicrat I am not.

Before you continue to scoff, why don't you study the biblical texts. You will realize you are ignorant. Getting over this is a step...Ignorant is fixable, stupidity isn't

Compare an African man to an African American man physically
    look at peoples' physical characteristics according to their geographical location

So is this proof ? It's not evidence that's for sure...you are just interpreting through evolution. Evolution does not illumine all facts.

I'm not here to force feed you anything.
    test
  20. N A S T Y

I've read the bible, I was raised christian.... And you're scoffing at everything like you're telling me not to

Like I said.... you're taking scripture too literal and you've become close minded and judgmental

the stars weren't just thrown into the sky
    animals didn't file on to a boat 2 by 2
    begat is just another word for cousin fucking
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.