The Garden of Eden, the flood and pangea PART ONE

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

your delusions of grandeur are disgusting, if there is a god and heaven as you believe in the bible, your judgement will be a sad day
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

says the heathen...
    test
  3. breathlesss

only said by means of your own religious beliefs, which you break daily by lying
    test
  4. Coup d'état

How am I lying ? Nightmare says this too
    test
  5. breathlesss

you make false claims (atheists say the global flood came from rains [they don't say shit about a GLOBAL FLOOD] most recently)
    You deny the actual collected, tried and true, data/evidence of science and fact
    You falsely report things that are ridiculous as science
    you contradict yourself constantly (say one thing, then another, one of these has to not be true)
    You deny when you have contradicted yourself
    you make assumptions and leaps of judgement using pseudoscience to back the bible

you, are, a, liar

and god hates yo face
    test
  6. eashaya

eashaya seer

I’m sorry, MissAndrya, but I simply must correct some blatant errors in your post.

Water is actually most conducive to the numerous processes of fossilisation. In fact fossil evidence is most commonly preserved within sediments deposited beneath water, another fact consistent with the Creation theory. Even in the extremely rare instances of freezing that you mention water is quite obviously required. However, in the context of your reply, water (both fresh and marine) in liquid form remains almost a necessity in the fossilisation process. If you had heard of one of the most famous skeletal finds, “Lucy”, you would already undoubtedly be aware of this simple fact.

Petrification, an approximate synonym for fossilisation, is a term denoting the processes that occur when organic matter is converted in to stone or another similar substance. The process takes place in two related ways.

Permineralisation takes place when ground water rich in dissolved minerals permeates microscopic pores and cavities in bone, shell or wood. The deposited minerals produce stony fossils albeit with a good amount of original solid material remaining. Bones, teeth, marine life and even wood are preserved in this manner.

Replacement occurs when water dissolves the original hardened parts (i.e. bone, shell) and replaces them with mineral matter reproducing the structure of the original organism. Shells, bone and wood are commonly fossilised in this manner.

Both the aforementioned methods commonly take place beneath the ocean floor.

Pyritization often occurs in conjunction with permineralisation and replacement processes. It involves sulphur and iron and most commonly occurs in marine sediments saturated in iron sulphides (pyrite). The released sulphide, from the decaying organic matter, reacts with the dissolved iron in the water and pyrite replaces the carbonate material.

Carbonization (distillation) of plant material occurs when the empty space within the plant is filled with mineral rich ground water. The minerals eventually precipitate from the ground water producing exquisitely detailed fossils.

Phosphatization and carbonate preservation also require water in order to occur. The latter being a rather common occurrence in marine waters.

The ocean is in fact extremely conducive to the fossilisation process, perhaps evidenced by the fact that many fossils are marine life. The body descends to the sea floor, tissue and soft matter decays and the skeleton remains. The skeleton is then buried by sediment and one of the aforementioned processes occurs.

Suffice to say that the potential for preservation is much more favourable with water present and such fossilisation is considerably more common compared to the extremely rare methods of freezing or drying, due to arid climates, which you mentioned in your post.

I believe there is even a gentleman in England who has constructed a “Fossilisation Machine” which requires water in order to attempt generating the fossilisation process. The water is saturated with minerals replicating the same or similar composition of sea water. A separate tank of water is used which attempts to replicate the natural acidity of rain water.

If you would like verification of these facts I would be more than happy to provide sources and links. A simple search or perhaps a visit to your local library would reveal the aforementioned facts.
    test
  7. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Firstly, I at no point mentioned that water didn't play a role in fossilization. I was refuting the fossils themselves as being proof of a global flood.

The majority of the fossils found in the ocean are of ancient species, which not only supports the 'millions of years' theory, but makes the flaws of the global flooding theory obvious, as these creatures existed (and therefore the fossils were formed) BEFORE the fictional flood. Second to that, similar fossils are found at high altitudes (Mount Everest, for example), and can only be explained by tectonics, and supports the theory of the changing earth (new mountains being formed etc.) over millions of years.

Fossils are found at different depths, in different layers, so can not be the result of one single event.
    test
  8. breathlesss

The skeleton is then buried by sediment and one of the aforementioned processes occurs.

coup, where does this sediment come from?
    test
  9. eashaya

eashaya seer

I believe I understand that you were trying to assert that fossilisation (as we know through fossil discovery) is more likely to occur through the less common occurring processes of freezing and drying in an attempt to discredit the Biblical deluge. I only sought to establish that this is indeed entirely incorrect. In fact the Biblical account is extremely consistent with not only fossilisation, but the resulting placement and dissemination of fossils and the stratum in which they’re found.

The quoted post is as defective and circuitous as the method by which the fossils and strata are indexed, which has been addressed in another thread. Ironically, it also mentions a fact that corroborates the account of the Biblical deluge.
    test
  10. eashaya

eashaya seer

Coup, I'm presuming you won't mind if I answer, nevertheless I apologize for imposing.

Breathless, perhaps you could conduct your own experiment and discover something for yourself. Interpret data for analysis then form a conclusion and record and upload it for the perusal of everybody else. Perhaps you might enlighten us.

Would you like a list of materials and instructions?

Assuming you won’t: Sediment is most often transported by water and wind.
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

everywhere, and everything.
    test
  12. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I laughed hard @ that last line. Hangover be damned 2012 is gonna be a good year, and another year in which (surprise) Superman/Jesus ain't comin back. That is a prophecy you can take right to the bank.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Night we need you around these parts, with out anyone to educate, then why post ?

Anyhow you are welcome to disagree in any of my threads, just as long as you read them first. That's all I ask of the heathen here, is to use their minds. The rest will take care of itself.
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

If you seriously, genuinely, whole heartedly think that what you post is educational...then you need real psychiatric help.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

LOL

To be blunt, psychiatrist are witch doctors.
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

yeah i personally think this whole 2012 doomsday bullshit is rediculous

and i laugh when someone says they are worried.

living worried would suck shit.

Im glad i dont
    test
  17. breathlesss

how exactly would a single instance of mass flood deposit fossils at DIFFERENT LAYERS...now, i'm not even going to talk about the dating of them...they are physical fucking layers you can see with your eyeballs, and separate, different types of fossils reside in them, did your creationist god have organizational OCD? and what don't you understand about how much of your theory is straight made up, even apart from the actual scripture you cite, your extrapolations of unevidenced blather are allowed, but actual patterns drawn from real data in science is not?

and as for the experiment, i'm assuming you'll include the formula for an anti-aging serum, seeing as how, even by your idea, i'd have to live for a few thousand years to fossilize...but wait, here's something i never thought about because it's so redundantly fucking stupid that it didn't even need to be thought...

when did the fossils form that were found by the chinese several thousand years ago, at that time, even by your dumb belief that fossils can form in a couple thousand years?

and since you obviously have to idea how fossils are formed, i found this children's site for you...maybe, maybe you'll be able to understand how the bones aren't fossilized underwater then covered by sediment, their covered by sediment then turns to rock, the fossil is eaten away and replaced with the bacterium poopy...this process takes far longer than your earth has been here

http://www.oum.ox.ac.uk/thezone/fossils/intro/form.htm

and dude, it pretty obvious you and eashya are the same people...you're insanity is actually becoming admirable, it's amazing how coherent you can remain
    test
  18. Coup d'état

With Christ as an advocate for man, how could one possibly worry about anything ? Only fools do.
    test
  19. eashaya

eashaya seer

Experiment to examine how sediment is transported and settled does not take thousands of years.

Please conduct said experiment to answer your first question.

I have no idea how fossils are formed?

Yes, I believe you are right. Please refrain from spouting your blatant lies, whether attributed to your poor comprehension or simple deception, they’re blatantly incorrect.

As previously stated, I am not an alias of any member on these boards. Would you be drawing on your psychiatric qualifications and experience in formulating your attempted insults now?
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well im glad youre not worried coup

cuz as i said living worried would suck shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.