The Garden of Eden, the flood and pangea PART ONE

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Oh my fucking fictional god. Coup, just shut the fuck up. You do your deity no favors by lacking such rudimentary knowledge of anything, while simply claiming that you are right. I need only point to this thread when people ask me why I do not genuinely engage you. You have ignored so many facts, I'm FORCED to believe you are either retarded or trolling. There is simply no other option. You cannot possibly be this dense. Fuck you and your ignorant retarded ass shit. I commend Andrya for having so much patience with you, as it is a patience that you do not deserve. I absolutely detest you, so in the unlikely event that someone can convert me back to Christianity (can't be an apostate anyway, so it doesn't matter) it will not be you. I imagine this is the case for MANY people you come in contact with. Keep this in mind when you feel like these condescending, logic devoid posts of yours are your way of doing "god's work...you fucking asshole.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Nightmare, what is your best evidence for your religion of evolution ?
    test
  3. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Oh come now, you know better than that. You really are a piece of shit, you know that?
    test
  4. Coup d'état

So a piece of crap is your best evidence ? IF it's the truth then why is it so hard for you do prove it ? Evolution is a fact, is it not ? Where are the facts ?

They only exist in your imagination.
    test
  5. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Check the link in your other garbage thread, and have fun.

Also, it's easy to prove..it's hard to get the information past your outrageous delusion.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

Got it, thanks.

What are you going to do when I drop your jaw with truth about that article ?
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Oh you mean how you're gonna point to something that's proven in science and call it a deception? Oh you should know by now, I'm going to roll my eyes and mock you. Duh.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

See this is the problem for you. You don't realize it's all in your imagiation..you know it is, but at the same time you trust that the evidence is out there. It's not. Thus your Faith in it and the religious part.

Every piece of 'evidence' can be knocked down. I just wait for you guys to spring them up, and one by one they will fail the test of science, logic and common sense.

There is no science dude. Your professors like R. C. Lewontin are only men. They are nothing more. You are not dumber, I am not smarter. It's they are in paid positions to make evolution agenda shine. Start to be at least more aware man. There are no such things as geniuses. UP is down, down is up...get it ?

All facts ARE NOT ILLUMINATED THROUGH EVOLUTION.
    test
  9. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

You haven't made a dent into the theory or fact of evolution, so why are we to believe you can start now (spoiler)youcan't(/spoiler).
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Well. The only fact is, is that you are addicted to the atheist life style. I have to do a few things to get you to come down off the high, then a few more remedies for the eventual withdrawals of evolution.

But it will happen.

It's a process. I find that you have to start with evolution, then peel back.

Don't worry we Christians are here to help (PB, LP, eshyha (sp?))

Christ loves you dude. He is real. But he is fair. And just. Get to know him.

He made the world, he knows what's best.
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

No you don't.

If you don't understand my worldview *AT ALL* then how in the world could you possibly help me?
    test
  12. Coup d'état

context brah, context.

I understand your world view. i was a Champion of it for a long time, been through the system. University and air force 8+ years.

I want to help you see through the smoke, then you can decide. You need a fair fight.

Also, how old are you ? I'm asking to asses your current level of indoctrination.
    test
  13. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

See...I'm gonna try a different approach. I'ma let my wall down a bit. Cherish this opportunity.

You really do not understand my perspective. Even if you were an atheist as one time (which I highly question, but I digress), you did not take the journey that I did. You do not know the truths that I know, that I learned first hand. Truths that fly right in the face of the Abrahamic god. You do not understand why not having a religion is harder, not easier. That it is the epitome of free thinking (when you do it in earnest, that is...anyone can be a theist/atheist because it's the current fad), and that it makes me truly free to live a life I can be happy with.

You do not understand because you don't wish to. I know this because everything you would actually have to ask me to know, you actually just put words in my mouth instead. No two people are exactly alike, so it would be seriously in your best interest to not assume that you can throw blanket assumptions about them out, and get anywhere. I can tell you right now, you will NOT with me.

So, the next time you get the urge to call my lack of belief in a god a religion, or my OBJECTIVE UNBIASED education "indoctrination"...keep in mind that it will do you no favors, as you have no lived my life, you don't know what I've read and when. You do not know my thought process or motivation or motives, so stop claiming to know.

If you can manage to pack all that bullshit away, I would consider extending the olive branch and being civil. Also, you've backhandedly make the assumption multiple times (as you often do) that somehow I'm extremely young and that has played into me being naive about the "truth". That is a specific example of something you need to quit doing, I am older than you think I'm sure.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Well, thanks for sharing. And yes dude, not 10 months ago, I swear, I was an atheist trying to get whoever I knew to believe in evolution. I am not kidding at all. My testimony to Christ, in short.

The reason it might seem like I throw blanket statements is because I know we all pretty much have had the same experience, having been living in the West in the age of information and liberty consolidation in the wake of the NWO. That said, there can only be a few avenues people take. And I recognize instantly yours so well because I've taken it...

But you are right, every one perceives things different I agree.

What I don't agree on is people, especially surfs like us, having the option to create other avenues that are not already available to us from birth in our positions in society.

I know I had a different journey than you perhaps, but the roads are only so many. I see this in your beliefs, because I was an atheist man (not kidding at all dude, I loved evolution...was amazed by it, thought about it, dreamed about it, walked national forest in it's auras)

There is not one thing that can refute God on this planet. I stick by that and I do respect your joruney...it's a journey your right, meaning none of us are done with it yet on earth. Because we are still alive.
    test
  15. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Couple things. First. As an atheist (for me from when I was 18 until now at 26) my beliefs were never centered around evolution. My initial grievance was as trivial as cursing, and then onto homosexuality, sex before marriage, virtually anything concerning sexual health. Then the morality of the stories in the bible (which is horrifyingly immoral) AND THEN the validity of the stories themselves. Along the way creationism didn't even come up because everything about the natural world so obviously points away from biblical creationism. My bible (yes, I have one) is filled with highlights and notes, and most notably Genesis was the biggest joke to me. There are simply things that it does not get right, PERIOD. Actually it gets pretty much nothing right. Evolution is proven, however I look at evolution much in the way I look at the sky being blue. I KNOW the sky is blue because it's blatantly obvious but I rarely think about it...because it's that obvious.

Also, you are incorrect. You can refute god, and there is plenty of things to do it. And by god I mean the specific representation of god as is presented in the bible. Sure you could never prove or disprove god as a concept, just as you could never prove or disprove ANYTHING that you could conceive of that is not verifiable. What you can do, however is examine whether certain books would be an accurate reflection of this being. The bible can and has been debunked as the "infallible word of god".
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Interesting.

I look at Genesis the opposite way as you. (remember I was an atheist too...I was vile toward the bible in every way, spit at God. Was I a fool or what?)

What myself and millions of others agree on is that yes, Genesis does make sense and it is too observable around us in every sense of the word: In nature, biology, in everything and legit too. And though you believe in evolution (I am trying hard to show you otherwise) the creation account is actually more scientifically studied and explained...and better than it could be interpreted for the evolution theory.

The evolution theory is more politics than science. I hope to show you this.

When I say there is no evidence for evolution, I mean it. I am not trying to be dishonest, though you keep telling me I am. Every angle is proven wrong. LOL it is man.

The flood thread, follows the Genesis account. It is what happened.

I am very interested in any links or lines of thought that are popular to dismiss God. I won't attack you for them, but I do want to look at them. Bible cannot be debunked, it is the true history of the world...No kidding. Though it is being systematically washed over in the wake of history reinvention. Seriously. No I'm very sure of it, so are others.

To really study Christ, you have to look outside the mainstream IN EVERY WAY. The mainstream secular is designed to keep you away from Christ's truth. maybe one day you'll see it.

Nobody stands up for God anymore like they used to. I do, and so do a few others here.
    test
  17. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

yea, I'm also convinced of him either being trolling or mentally handicapped (maybe that memento memory malfunction thing or something)

I've lost my patience with this moron and admittedly started reverting to negative "attack" speech toward him...

yet, i hold true to jesus's teaching of "do unto other as you would have others do unto you"

meaning, if I was to be as far removed from intelligence, yet remain vigilant in idiocy like coup...I would hope someone would at least try to slap some sense into me
    test
  18. breathlesss

What the fuck kind of person goes around forcefully promoting evolution? Seriously, i've figured you out now, you're one of the assholes that can't be comfortable until everyone thinks like they do, your proselytizing isn't the result of your creationism, it's just you...
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you were spouting lies and exaggerated bits of science about how evolution is true back in your "atheist" days

when you hear a joke that makes you laugh, you look at the person next to you to make sure they are too
    you often end sentences while talking in real life with that annoying passive aggressive "am I right?" and "you know?" not out of habit, but because you need confirmation

you're a total bandwagon jumper...i bet you actually liked the mighty mighty boss tones when they were in their heyday

god's universal equation encompasses far more than the planet man, respect that, quit selling "Him" short
    test
  19. breathlesss

to really study christ, you have to look outside the bible
    you do not stand up for god...
    you sit in front of the computer wasting days and days and days proselytizing, badly at the, to like a dozen people, max...
    your efforts would be better off on a street corner with a large sign
    test
  20. Coup d'état

LOL I realize I've been on a few weeks now. I got the house to myself and a lot of extra time. Also, I am getting practice in what I know, getting thoughts together to win souls to Christ.

My efforts build and build upon each other to know God's creation. 12 or 1 person, it don't matter. One day, I'll be speaking to thousands at a time.

Peace.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.