The Garden of Eden, the flood and pangea PART ONE

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Coup d'état, Dec 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

In two parts we will establish the Garden of Eden, eventually getting to the curse and flood. Flood will be in part two.

1. Garden of Eden
    2. Curse
    3. flood

Genesis 1 tells us that there was a canopy of water overhead and water under the crust of the earth. And in the pre flood world people lived to be over 900 years, one reason was this canopy overhead.

People also say that the bible states that if the sun was made on day four, how did they have light before sun ? God himself is light. The Hebrew word "or" is translated to mean light.

And God said, Let there be light (Hebrew 'or') and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good, and God divided the light from the darkness Genesis 1:3-4

The word light means two things in English: and they're both called light: I can look up and say that is a light, or I can say turn on the light. That light produces light. In Hebrew, they have two different words. "maor" is the light source and "or" is the light itself. WE only have one word in English. In Genesis 1 God created the light then later created the source for light. He apparently started the electromagnetic spectrum, energizing the entire universe by just speaking with his voice. Later He made the sun, moon and stars. Probably so Adam would not worship them.

And God said, Let there be lights (Hebrew 'maor' -meaning light giver) in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night, and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years...Genesis 1:14

Many cultures worship the sun, God made it later to show it is important, but to show He is the Light. Bible says God is the light and in him there is no darkness at all. Psalms 27: The Lord is my light ('or') and my salvation. And in I John 1:5 This is the message which we have heard of him and declare unto you, that God is light (radiance - Greek for "phos") and in him in no darkness at all.

Psalms says we should consider the heavens, consider th light. 8:3
    When I consider the heavens, the work of they fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained, what is man that thou visitest him ?

The bible talks about the stars singing together...Job 38:7
    When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for Joy ? The stars actually produce radio waves, there is an interesting theory that takes the canopy of water overhead to translate the vibrations of the radio waves into sound waves. As water does. So Adam and Eve could hear the Gospel story as proclaimed by the the stars. Interesting theory for sure. It preaches good :)

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it, for the glory of God did lighten it, and the lamb is the light thereof. Revelation 21:23

It's interesting, for the first 13 verses there was Light but no source for the light, God was the Light. And at the end of the bible there will be no sun, moon or stars. God is the Light. The last 17 verses there is no sun, moon or stars. It's going to end the same way it started.

Moving on, the Garden of Eden is now long gone. The bible says the world was destroyed by a flood.

II Peter 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being over flowed with water, perished.

Also, the bible teaches that man brought death into the world

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin: and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned

Death reined from Adam to Moses Romans 5:14

So, man brought death into the world, there was no death until Adam sinned. For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive I COR 15:21-22

The bible also says that death is the enemy. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death I Cor 15:26

God made a perfect world where there was no death and people say, well didn't plants die ? Adam ate plants, does that not kill the plants ? This assumes that plants are alive.

And God said Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding the seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And the evening and morning were the third day. (plants made on day three) Genesis 1:11-13

Genesis 1:14-15 - Day four, He made sun, moon and stars
    Genesis 1;20-23 Day five, He made living creatures

There is a clear distinction here. Plants made on day 3, living things on day 5. Plants are not called alive. In our nomenclature today plants are considered living (up is down, down is up). That's just the way we classify things. But this is not the way they are classified in the bible. They are not considered to be alive. They are complex, self replicating food sources.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping things. And beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so Genesis 1:24

Day 6 He made more living creatures

And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat Genesis 1:29-30

Here there is a clear distinction, all living things are supposed to eat the green things. He is telling us they are not a like (alive).

Cain brought the fruit of the ground an offering unto the Lord. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering He had not respect Genesis 4:3-5

Abel brought the flock, there is a difference between the fruit and the flock. You cannot get blood out a plant. God was not excited about Cains offering. Because it did not have blood. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission of sin, the bible tells us very clearly

And, behold, I, even I do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven: and every thing that is in the earth shall die Gen 6:17

You have to HAVE breath to be alive.

And every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee: they shall be made male and female. Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive. And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thous shalt gather it to thee, and for them.

Here is again, a distinction: Living things and food are not the same. The bible does not consider plants to be alive.

They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort. And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life. Gen 7:14-15
    test
  2. Coup d'état

After the arch you could eat living things. Go shoot, hunt animals to feast. There is a clear distinction here between plants and the living moving things.

The life of the flesh is in the blood. Lev. 17:13-16 And plants don't have blood. All through scripture you see where plants fade, where they wither, but they don't die in the sense that the humans or animals die. A car can die, a computer can die. A dream can die, the wind can die, but all this is not the same kind of death as it is for the living.

Insects are questionable if they were alive in the biblical sense or not, because they don't breath air, they absorbed it trough their skin.

The Garden of Eden was perfect, and God made the first man Adam. People say what does Adam mean ? If you list the 10 names from Adam to Noah, there is a sequence (the line of Jesus); If you find out the Hebrew meanings:

1. Adam - Man
    2. Seth - Pointed
    3. Enos - Mortal
    4. Cainan - Sorrow
    5. Mahalaleel -The blessed God
    6. Jared - Shall come down
    7. Enoch - Preaching
    8. Methuselah - His death shall bring
    9. i forget lol - Despairing
    10. Noah - Rest.

Just in the names from Adam to Noah, God is trying to tell us man (is) appointed mortal sorrow, (but) the blessed God shall come down preaching (that) his death shall bring the despairing rest. Right in the names in the Hebrew, which takes these things very seriously. The names have meaning the names have numerical equivalence.

Anyhow, God made this perfect world and then it got destroyed. Adam sinned and cursed it. He said something very fascinating:

Gen 3:8-12 God says where art thou ? Adam was hiding with his fig leaves on from God. God asked Adam if he had eaten off the tree. Adam Kind of said, well that woman you created for me, she made me do it. Then He finally admitted it, after trying to pass the blame, "Yeah I ate it"

Gods says to the woman (eve) did you do it ? Eve said the snake you made, implying that God made it and had something to do with her disobedience, made her do it. Gen 13-15

We still confess the same way today, don't we ? "Well it's not completely my fault" "Not exactly your honor, it's the systems fault" Adam did the same thing, it was somebody Else's fault. lol

Gen 3:13-15 Also God talks about the seed of the woman. Interesting for many years 'scientist' thought that the mans seed was all that was necessary in order to produce life. They thought the woman just provided the incubation plate for the baby to grow. Scientist did not know that half of the chromosomes came from the man and half from the woman. God said that in Genesis: The seed of the woman. If people would just read their bibles, there is a whole lot of cool stuff in there. For example like the life of the flesh is in the blood. How many folks died in the days they bled people to make them well ? Just read the bible.

Gen 3:16-17 Unto the woman He said, I will greatly multiply the sorrow and thy conception: in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband and he shall; rule over thee. And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life

Part of the curse is pain in the child barring and Adam is going to rule over the woman. And God told Adam, cursed is the ground for your sake. Now Adam had to work for a living, and this is good for you. Work is theorpy. It's for thy sake. (kids need it hard, parents should not uy things for them like cars).

God said Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; in the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it was thou taken: for dust thou art and unto dust shalt thou return Gen 3:18-19

Work is then, a blessing. You don't work, you don't eat. If you get hungry enough you will eat. This is the dangers and problems of our welfare system today. People have problems with addictions and such. WORK is the best thing for you. People who don't work for a living are usually in trouble. Gotta work!

Some politicians grew up with a golden spoon in their life and they do not know what it's like. Poly means many and tic is a blood sucking insect lol

After the curse then, there was a flood.

And God Saw the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. Genesis 6:5 And it repented the Lord that He had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart Gen 6:6

And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth: both man, and beast, and the creeeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repentheth me that I have made them: Gen 6:7

The bible says the earth was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and , behold, it was corrupt: for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth Gen 6:11-12

And God said unto Noah, the end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and , behold, I will destroy them with the earth. Make thee an ark of gopher wood

Gen 6:13-14 All in whose nostrils was the breath of life...

Gen 7:22 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; unto your hand are they delivered. Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things. But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall you not eat. Gen 9:1-4

Noah told his boys to get going. They were to build this boat. People ask if God was mad at the earth and creation why would he tell Noah to build a boat ? Why not just make everybody die ? Can't God say I want to make everybody but Noah and his family die, so *snap* everybody is dead ? God could do that, sure. So, why use a flood to do it ? Why make Noah build a huge boat for a long time ?

There are some interesting things to consider:

1. The flood left evidence
    2. A miracle would not

You can go all over the world and pick up fossils. Fossils are evidence that something died. There are fossils of animals unlikely to fossilize, like an octopus arm. Do you know how unlikely that would be ? It is all soft tissue. Fossilized Jelly Fish are found too. How can that be ? Fossilized eggs are found. What are the chances of an egg fossilizing ? Slim to none.

Satan knows that fossils should lead to people to say "this must of happened very quickly" He has worked very hard to deceive people into thinking that the fossils that testify of Gods judgment instead testify to millions of years. Kids go to school for 16 years and they are taught over and over they are evidence for evolution. Nope. They are proof of a judgment from God. There was a flood. It left evidence all over. Just about any place in the world you can dig around and find fossils.

To be continued....the real deal
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  4. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

Fossils. You haven't mentioned dinosaur fossils, which went extinct 65 million years before Adam and Eve were rumored to have been created. 65 million years before the flood. Explain.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Other than faulty carbon dating methods there IS NO way to measure time
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

I can give u the seemingly biblical answer. Referenced from job.
    Job knew what the bohemeth was which was a brontasaurus type dinosaur a dino that is discribed as a stegasaurus. And Laviethan which was a sea dwelling dragon. So im lead to believe that there were at least some species of plant eating dinosaurs and sea dwelling dinosaurs around in the time of Job which was bc
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Fossils show nothing, except there was a world wide flood. I will be getting to these questions....

You assume a lot of things which in reality, is pure religious speculation:

you assume

1. the earth is millions of years old -it is not
    2. dinosaurs went extinct -they live today
    3. fossils prove old earth, evolution.
    4. fossil record- there is none in existence but only in books

If you were a seeking you would look into all this and see that you are wrong about your assumptions. :)
    test
  8. KRich662

KRich662 Well-Known Member

sup trollias3000
    test
  9. Coup d'état

test
  10. MissAndrya

I disagree. Fossils are formed a few different ways: One, by being continually frozen, Two, by being dried. There are a few other ways, but all methods preserve in one way or another. Water, does not preserve. It allows bacteria to consume ( decay) any living thing. Bones may be found later on, but if exposed to water long enough, they, too, will dissolve.

There is no way to know how old the earth actually is. All accounts are assumptions.

Perhaps evolved dinosaurs (smaller, more suited to current living conditions) live now, but not the giant beasts of (reportedly) millions of years ago.

To me, fossils prove that there were living creatures before us. That much at least, is true. It is difficult to determine how old said living creatures were, but we know it was long ago. As for evolution, we can only examine the differences as well as the similarities between the fossils and today's creatures. We know that none of the ancient ones any longer exist as they were, but we also know the likelihood of any survivors adapting to changing climates over the years (evolution).

you DID tell me to jump in, lol
    test
  11. Coup d'état

I disagree. Fossils are formed a few different ways: One, by being continually frozen, Two, by being dried. There are a few other ways, but all methods preserve in one way or another

1st assumption.

Perhaps evolved dinosaurs

2nd assumption.

Fossils prove nothing. I will get to this. Fossils could not hold up in court either.
    test
  12. eashaya

eashaya seer

That certainly is an excellent post, Coup d’état. Commendations are in order, well done, good sir.

I will have to give it proper attention later, as I am forced to read it rather hurriedly at present, and it is certainly deserving of my full attention.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

1. Adam -Man 2. Seth -Pointed 3. Enos -Mortal 4. Cainan -Sorrow 5. Mahalaleel -The blessed God 6. Jared -Shall come down 7. Enoch -Preaching 8. Methuselah -His death shall bring 9. i forget lol -Despairing 10. Noah -Rest.ust in the names from Adam to Noah, God is trying to tell us man (is) appointed mortal sorrow, (but) the blessed God shall come down preaching that his death shall bring thw despairing rest

Word. Ive seen that before.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

amazing isn't it...I've also heard somewhere that Hebrew language did not contain bad words. Shows the decay of language through time, kids today only know how to swear and mock God.
    test
  15. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

the accuracy of radio carbon and argon dating has been nearly perfected as of the present, just because you're too unintelligent to fully understand it, or refuse to actually learn about it, does not make it flawed. tue, it is not accurate down to the exact, single year, but a give or take of several thousand is enough proof when the pattern of data is exact through everything, aside from a couple odd incidences (yea, the "million year old, still alive, snail's shell" creationist argument and the like...research how snail's pick of mineral sediments during the forming of their shells, and then deduce the explanation for yourself)

1st fact that you are in complete fucking denial of. Where is your evidence of how fossils (don't) form Coup? and omitting the actual, observed, fucking FACT that water dissolves bones makes you look like a fucking dick.

2bd thing that you're going to never actually get to with any real substance aside from the bible...

polygamy doesn't hold up in court either

Oh, and Coup, here is a NOVA video about your ice tubes,

Video: Secrets Beneath the Ice | Watch NOVA Online | PBS Video

going back approximately 794,000 years before earth was created...and also a basic lesson on how and why ice core and seabed sediment core samples are able to have their DATA input into a computer and create the simulations you for no reason distrust
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

first off time is something we can not measure.. b/c it was here before us and will be here after us..

and i want to know who that 9th name is..lol
    test
  17. MissAndrya

Well said.

To add some input if I may....

Even if the dating is off by 60 million years, it's still 5 million before the goddamn flood. That means there were fossils BEFORE the flood.

All I see are quotes and an interpretation of their meanings. I think we should all get a chance to share our interpretations of each. My point? Each would be different, not necessarily true. I'm not impressed yet.
    test
  18. Coup d'état

looks like there needs to be a thread on Carbon Dating...fools will simply not think for themselves. I guess I'll just have to show them. sigh.

I hate doing all the homework for you dumb atheist.
    test
  19. MissAndrya

Being athiest makes us dumb?

You have not come up with a single thought of your own...just quotes. Fuck you.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

Yes, you are dumb (foolish) on purpose.

It takes a lot of thought to get over evolution...if you believe in it you are not thinking...you are being indoctrinated. The professors too. It is dumb. You have no idea the deception, so this will fall on deaf ears and you will continue to scratch them in the wrong places ( docus on TV, UNI, Schools...beds of deception)

I'm sorry but you are still in your sins. Repent Ye and believe the Gospel. There is only one truth and oyu are not walking in it, that is 100% for sure.

I am trying to help you. Do you think I'm doing this for me ? I know already. Glorify God and come to the truth! Or continue to be a pagan in this pagan country.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.