The Game: "Jay Z Can Suck My Dick"

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by rhymes and h0ez, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

LOL @ all the ill lines Jay has spit in other beefs/songs. Game doesn't have a chance.

With that said, what's with all the Game hate? Album is solid as fuck. Do you people hate everyone above the gold level?
    test
  2. lally

lally KING SHIT

fuck yall is homos man

50 and g unit gonna support the game
    snoop gonna support the game
    dre gonna support the game

dont know about em

but its on tupac was the realist nugga out. and if snoop dre and them got any balls theyd support thier comrade not thier competition. 2pac would fucking rip up anybody who dissed anybody from his camp. all yall fuckers quit suck up to jiggas ugly ass. aight. the war is on and it best be. its time that the east coast gets rocked. remember allot of people dislike gay z and cockafella. let it erupt ring the alarms. like pac said nugga i respect the legends that paved the way and shit, but if they disrespect me ill knock them the fuck out, ill destroy thier motherfucking carreers. jay z got no power. pac and biggie had power gay z aint got shit nugga would be nowhere with out biggie.
    test
  3. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

^None of them dudes will...I guarantee it
    test
  4. Proof Pos

Proof Pos New Member

Game is gonna get murked...and im going to laugh.
    test
  5. eveready920

eveready920 Keep droppin it Dade

hahah @ the game
    test
  6. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol @ that post 3 up from me.

Dr Dre gonna support Game? Yeah, Til Jay-Z starts listing all the songs he ghost wrote for the old doc. I guarentee they won't drop the Game, cause he is money, but they aint gonna involve themselfs, if anything they might not work with jay in the future, but thats it.

Eminem aint gonna beef with Jay, I think he done after toy soldiers.

50 Cent might be dumbest enough to try, but he has to know he aint on Jay's level, he sold some albums, but that don't mean shit.

Snoop of all people damn well wont stick his nose in. He been on a few rocafella albums, and is on Beanies up and coming album. Shit, him and Jay just did drop it like its hot remix...what the fuck problem he got with Jay-Z. They been in the game 10 yrs together, and because of Game you think he gonna beef with Hova...lol Ignorant.

Jay-Z dont even need anyone to help. Tho he has an affiliation with Joe Budden now, them 2 alone could end anyones career. But he wouldnt work with Budden like that anyway.

As for G Unit supporting the game? From what I understand them clowns aint even really like him, they prolly jealous that he is an add on and doing more sales. Not to mention, who the fuck cares about them clowns anyway, who have they battled? 50 is their front man, no one listening to them clowns.
    test
  7. Parental_Advisory

I doubt Jay will even diss Game...

However, didn't Game tell Sigel to suck him off? Beanie don't back down from no challenge...Jada, Nas, whoever, he's got a track ready for anyone...
    test
  8. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Well Beanie is in jail for like 9 more months. So, he is pretty much a cheap shot diss. Kind of like dissing Shyne.
    test
  9. Parental_Advisory

^well aint that a bitch...i thought homie got off...hung jury or some shit
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Thats a different case lol. He doing a yr for a gun charge. He went in in september. I guess his album dropping april 12th and new state prop movie april 15th.
    test
  11. ESCO-BarZ

ESCO-BarZ New Member

Beyonce was supposed to perform with Sean Paul. (that babyboy hit track) jigga doesnt like it cause B has soemthing for Sean paul. He makes some phonecalls and boycots that performance.lol...I love Jigga but that was some girl shit.
    test
  12. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

Yeah, I heard about that...
    test
  13. DYNASTY

DYNASTY The Last Of The Best

lol @ game

i like game's album but going at the hovah, no no no.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.