The Future

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Yahunyahti, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Leila - I wasn't aware that I placed you at all. Don't make the same mistake that others on here make of taking my insults seriously. I say all sorts of nonsense to draw out a reaction. You can learn a lot about a person by how they respond to insults.
    test
  2. no, the quote goes that you can learn alot about someone by their sense of humour, numb nuts.
    test
  3. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

are you kidding me? the markets going fuckin up.. anything with a name sells.

soon your gonna have just white ts with a letter on it, any letter.. and its backed by some famous designer it will go for 130 a shirt. maybe more

people could give a fuck about fashion. they see logos and thats what their mind thinks they are suppose to like.

and im guilty of it too.. atleast i acknowledge it. i like name brand shit.

its times like these i envy the punk kids of highschool who just wore whatever the fuck they wanted. the butts of many jokes, they strode on being a rebel in their own heart.

fuck punks
    test
  4. why do u fuck punks, is it the mohicans
    test
  5. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Youtube: Faith without fear.

Then tell yourself those clothes are a good Idea for women!
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

These clothes are oppressive?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  7. it is if they dont wanna wear em
    test
  8. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Then clothes are oppressive?
    We have to wear clothes.
    Why?

Our laws require women to wear shirts on the beach and outside. Is that oppressive? Men don't have to.

I never said that women have to dress this way. I said that in the future, they will out of respect for themselves.
    test
  9. and I already refuted this argument..you ignored it as per usual when you feel out of your depth intellectualy
    test
  10. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Yes, that is oppressive. And they don't have to wear shirts everywhere. Women can go topless in Ontario.
    test
  11. teq the decider

teq the decider sexual predator

I think people will take to wearing two monacles in place of eyeglasses and baseball caps with the little rotors on the top which actually enable you to fly. In addition "ironic" slogans will extend their graps beyond t-shirts and appear emblazoned on every piece of clothing. I also envision the destigmatisation of velcro and the extinction of the shoelace.
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

You did? Where?

In America a woman would be arrested.
    In the Middle East, she would be killed.
    test
  13. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Yeah, and it's perfectly acceptable in some places in Africa (obviously not nearly as much since the Christians tought them the evil of their ways).
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I remember when I lived in the Philippines, spending the summers (as a kid) with the Negritos. My friend and I would go out there with them and they taught us to make blow guns, bow and arrows and other stuff and we gave them food and sandals.

All of the women were topless. The girls our age (10-13) all the way up to old ladies. At first it was strange and me and my friend would stare at the teenage girls breasts but after a couple days we stopped noticing it and me and him would walk around with our shirt off too. His older sister started coming with us (she was 16) and after a few days she stopped wearing her shirt too. There was nothing even remotely sexual about it. We would swim under a waterfall in the middle of the jungle, completely naked with the other kids. It was the most free I've ever felt.

It is difficult to say much about that though because in that environment it was fine. In our environment it is not okay because a woman's breasts signify more than just skin in America. Why is that? Why is it that our Laws say breasts cannot be shown in public yet our laws allow for the Media to show them nearly nude on magazine covers, on television, etc. It is even a problem on RM. (No offense to Jeff) The hypocrisy is everywhere.

For example:

This is permitted
    [​IMG]

And this isn't
    http://www.exasko.info/pictures/free_nudism_pictures/nude-local-club.jpg
    http://www.exasko.info/pictures/free_nudism_pictures/nude-family-bonding.jpg
    http://www.exasko.info/pictures/free_nudism_pictures/naked-water-fights.jpg
    http://www.exasko.info/pictures/free_nudism_pictures/topless-water-event.jpg
    http://www.exasko.info/pictures/free_nudism_pictures/naked-mom-kids.jpg
    http://www.exasko.info/pictures/free_nudism_pictures/nude-kids-playing.jpg

But then this . . . is perfectly acceptable?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is as if we are saying that some human bodies are not to be seen nude and with others, it doesn't matter. Are Natives animals? Are their breasts not breasts?

How is it that the casual display of sexuality is acceptable, yet nipples on a female being casually exposed is somehow offensive?
    test
  15. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hehesaaahsahahahahe
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.