The Future

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Yahunyahti, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What style of clothing do you see people wearing in the future?
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Since my last thread got deleted with the whole server change over . . . figured I'd make this again. Here's pictures of what I see people in the next 10-20 years wearing all over the world. Clothing with no name brand on them and no logos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

We'll see the conservative look return very soon. The age of The Great Awakening is upon us and that will bring about a whole new way of living.
    test
  3. Index.

Index. New Member

I wouldn't be caught dead...
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

The male model has very nice shoulders.

Dex, you're hilarious.

Those all look like Pakistani khamis.

The woman's clothing are far too bulky. The designer should use lighter materials or something.

I love how elegant the lines are.
    test
  5. probably whatever i'm wearing
    test
  6. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I hate that my original post was deleted. Cuz I liked it.

Damn it.
    test
  7. p.s. Yahunyahhahatiti overestimates peoples move away from commodity fetishism. He has only presented his idealised notions of what people should wear in his opinion. This comes from his own ideology which I might add, is over critical of everything that is 'material'.

good day
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

good shit. you can practically hide the stones and bombs under the layers of sheets.
    test
  9. On a freudian level, this thread embodies yahunyahtitites longing to be some kind of wise man who imparts knowledge while wandering around in sandles and riding on camels.
    test
  10. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

2012, That will be the new in fashion... from the clothing line, Holy fascism!
    test
  11. Saru Beats

Saru Beats R.I.P. Point Game

You do not deserve to quote Utada Hikaru. Thanks.
    test
  12. Leila Night

That was a deuce.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I like these a lot actually. One thing that I do find interesting is how up until the 1950's, women from ALL cultures were still wearing head scarfs. My Grandmother still wears them whenever she goes outside (as many Grandmothers still do). I'm not sure what caused women to pull away from the head scarfs (which cover the hair) but I find it sad that Muslims are insulted for wearing them while Nuns and Jews still cover their hair and nothing is said about them. I hate how the media makes them seem like victims. These women are highly respected by their neighbors and their families while these Marxist Feminists, Lesbians and Sexually Promiscuous are treated like animals. These women have disrespected themselves and are wondering why they are not being respected? Seems a little off. If you act like a sexual object then you cannot be upset when you are viewed as one. If you act like an animal, then you cannot be upset if you are treated like an animal.

I'll be honest, I'm tired of seeing women act like animals just because feminists act like animals. I'm tired of loud obnoxious women who cuss out of cars at their friends, boyfriends or whatever. I hate seeing women smoke or drink (and no, I don't like seeing men do it either). People have no respect for themselves anymore. It's sad. A woman should consider her body much more sacred and have much more respect for herself than to dress in the way that most women do in America these days. I'm tired of seeing women (and girls even) who wear shirts that expose half of their breasts. I don't consider them ladies at all. A woman who covers her body has my respect and seems more of a feminist (respecting herself as a woman) than the attention whore who wears make up and boob enhancing bras just to get a look from guys. Feminists say: "Men have casual sex, so we should too!" That's sad. Men are fucks ups and so women are saying, "Let's become fuck ups!" It's pitiful. Women have forgotten that they hold the true power on earth. Men fight for land and for political power but women are the goddesses. They are the mothers of all men and women. Girls these days don't even consider the womb which their children are going to grow in. Liberals have polluted everything. Sex means nothing. Abortion means nothing. Everything sacred, everything holy is now being destroyed by these liberals. And what are they replacing it with? Chaos? What? Disorder? Individuality? There is not sense of community or unity in neighborhoods anymore. No more block parties. No more neighborhood celebrations or picnics. No more neighborhood musicians playing in the street on the weekends. What the fuck is happening to our world and when are we going to stand up and take it back?

I'm not a Republican (don't get me wrong) . . . but Liberals are scum. The Republicans say, "Change should come very slowly and gradually." Liberals say, "No! Change Everything Now!" Liberals don't think about what they are changing and the chain reaction it will have on the world. When I talk about Liberals and Republicans I'm not talking about Politicians because truth be told, they are all working together. I'm talking about the citizens who side with what they "believe" the politicians believe.

The woman who covers her body is known by her mind and who she is. The woman who flaunts her body is seen as an object. You can't flaunt your body in a sexual manner and then be upset when men view you as nothing more than a sexual object. Doesn't work that way.

Here are pictures of Hijabs, Snoods, Wraps and Shabbat Shawls:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  14. Leila Night

Those hijab aren't even pretty.
    test
  15. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'm not going to sit back and allow these Liberal Atheists to destroy the world any more than they already have, nor am I going to watch as Conservative Moloch worshipers turn people into Liberal Atheists.

The war is about to begin and it must start within each and every one of us.
    It's time that we ask ourselves, "Why have I accepted the beliefs that I hold?"

Muslim, Jew, Christian . . . they mean nothing anymore. They have all been infiltrated by Moloch Worshipers, Nazis and Atheists.
    Palestinians are being led by Nazis.
    Israel is being built by profits off of Nazis.
    America is now ran by people who have Nazi connections.
    China and Japan are uniting under Communism.

People better wake up.

The manner in which one dresses is the foundation. You can know a lot about a person by the clothes they wear.
    test
  16. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

My bad. I don't really know where to find pretty Hijabs. I'm not a Muslim.
    If you have links or pictures of pretty ones, feel free to throw them in here.
    You are Muslim right?
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Liberals > conservatives
    test
  18. Leila Night

I thought you had already placed me in my proper peg.

I wouldn't know where to find stuff like that online. I could ask around if you're interested.
    test
  19. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

a good pair of jeans and t-shirt will never go out of style.

lol seriously though.
    test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

When discussing Liberals and Conservatives you must keep in mind that you are discussing Pigs and Apes.

To say that a Liberal is > than a Conservative is to say that an Ape is greater than a Pig.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.