The funny thing about religions that reject evolution..

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Carpe Noctem, Jul 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TERRA WRISTS

TERRA WRISTS Global Faction

Carpe, it's not me teaching the kids evolutionary ideas - it's your own educational establishments...

List of random quotes? Read again, they are from men who are far more educated in these fields than you are - so if anyone is random, it's you...

Now, an atheist asked me what I believed would happen to me when I died... so I explained about life after death and he was cracking up laughing...

I asked him what he believed, this is what he told me:

"I believe that when I die, my body will be buried and it will decompose and nourish the earth, then some time later I will grow into a tree and be a benefit to this world."

I responded with "Until some lumberjack turns up with a giant axe and chops you down, drags you into a shredder where you get turned into a gazillion tiny bits of sand like wood - then turned into paper... and guess what? we'll print the Quran on you"

religion win, atheism fail.

bwahahahaaaaaa
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

impeccable logic. what i'm attacking is your method of argument, not the men you quoted.
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

even your anecdote is stolen.

[youtube]SWZ59qIwXGY[/youtube]
    test
  4. TERRA WRISTS

Yes, it weas a very good series... you see the light? It might just bring you a better understanidng... thank you for plugging the video :) it makes me so proud that you actually went and posted it. Doing my work for me :)

Scimi
    test
  5. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Sorry for calling you a fucking moron, Terra.

I'm compassion fatigued when it comes to these things.
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Religions do change. How do you explain all the different denominations of Christianity, and the schisms of the Church?

-"Facts change..." Which is why truth in science is never final, and what is accepted as fact today may change tomorrow. Your holy book is supposed to be final, and you admit that.
    -"...truth doesnt." Truth can only ever be represented by facts, so wrap your head around that.

Please explain what you even mean when you say this. You seem to be using a vernacular that does not match with that in science. Thus, you are attacking a straw man.

The theory of evolution is based on fact (confirmed observation) and is the explanation of the facts. Until you have another satisfying explanation to compete with evolution you might as well drop your "it's not a fact but a theory."

You're attempting to shift the burden of proof because you have no proof of your own to say he does exist.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Anti-evolution has become an official doctrine of half of America's churches today. That's not change?
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Dane Cook top 3 DOA
    test
  9. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

This topic is the evolution of ignorance. que no?
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Que?

Them some tacky b words, yo.
    test
  11. TERRA WRISTS

Evolution - me thinking that if I stare at an ugly girl long enough, she'll turn into a dame... ofcourse, a few drinks and anything is possible :D

It's a good thing I don't drink!

Scimi
    test
  12. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

yeah good thing, because you pick up ugly women without booze. imagine what kinda dirtbags you'd bring home after a few shots of Patron.
    test
  13. TERRA WRISTS

You mean your mother? Oh she was ugly alright, but nothing a paper bad couldn't sort out...

Teehee. Don't open a can of embarrassment on yourself kid. Coz I got disses that'll make you wish your mother was beautiful... hahahaaa

TW
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.