"The Freakiest Shit Ive Ever Done_____"

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Nebz, Apr 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Fill in the blank..

For me about two years ago I had a threesome with these two girls, while i was hittin one from the back i had a lil vibrater in her ass and she was eating the other girl out...then i busted in both their faces.
    Damn best time of my life.

& if you are going lie, why?
    test
  2. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

hmm iono bout freakiest.. id say ballsiest (yeh its a word) was when i had this girl jerk me off in history class myyy lemme think.. i tihnk sophmore? nah freshman year of highschool after we finished the final. i talk to her maybe 4 times the whole year.. n we got our seats moved around for the final so we wouldnt cheat.. i finished early n so did she.. and i guess my spit game is just THAT good

yours tough to top tho
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Ran trains... that's just about it
    test
  4. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol, oh how i miss the train days too...
    test
  5. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

How do you decide which act was the most freaky?
    test
  6. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

^^ by seeing what ranking it gets on the freakometer
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

^Or by deciding what made you feel the most guilty and/or ashamed afterwards
    test
  8. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

aww.. really? here i've been basing freaky off of what i thought to be one of my biggest pimp moves that i pulled.. fuck
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Threesome, first time I hit it anal too. That'd probably be all my freakiest shit in one pop. Damn Dicenyaeye from emcee hookups made that happen.

Other than that it's fucking in public, which half the population of Britain does so it's not that big of a deal.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Yeah but, you never did something so freaky that afterwards or the next morning you thought, "what the hell was I thinking?" Maybe it's just me... [dunno]
    test
  11. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

I only ever regret not doing something, rarely doing something. At least when sex is the issue.
    test
  12. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Come on let the cat out the bag..
    WHeres nani at?

I kno you got some freaky shit to tell

=]
    test
  13. MISSKEYdaQUEEN

MISSKEYdaQUEEN Watch the black panther..

I had sex with this dude...didn't like it..walked down the street f*cked his friend.....wasn't really fond of that either....so like 2 days after that I became sex buddies with one of their other friends. We were f*ck buddies for like a year. This was when I was like 14. It was horrible behavior. To this day I feel horrible about it but...the dude (his name is Lard). He was great go...we were real cool for a minute....
    test
  14. mr.rip

mr.rip New Member

The Freakiest Shit I Eve Done Was Make Love On The Train Tracks Trying To See If I Could Bust A Nut Before The Train Came
    test
  15. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

See, I don't think of stuff like that as freaky.

Freaky to me is stuff like bondage (done it), or spanking (done it), or experimented with food (done it), or sex in a public place (done it), or infront of people watching (done it) or had 2 guys at once (havn't done it but if anyone would like to talk about it...lol), actually, I've made out with 2 guys and gave one a blow job while the other took care of me and then switched, but we didn't have sex so not sure if that counts. I've also spread for more than one guy at one time but that was in 9th grade I think and they just wanted to feel pussy (<--I hate that word). Or meeting some guy in a van so he can tie you up, fuck you with dildos and whip you gently (I'm lucky to be alive).
    test
  16. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

i dunno about the freak level...but this is fun
    if you gotta water bed take the sheets off...and pour baby oil all over the bed
    makes it mad slippery shits fun
    test
  17. h.wood

h.wood IMAGINATION SUPER STAR

as long as it doesnt involve #1- other people(than an so),#2- animals , or any kind of#3- bodily waste (throw up , pee , whatever)- i'm good. i'm not even going to try and would be majorly turned off. i'm more into positions and places and not alot but some toysand um.. situations.
    test
  18. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

Fun but not practical. I always hated sex on a water bed. i had a free flow kind and it made sex really difficult sometimes. I can see how the above could be fun foreplay tho.

Personally, I love shaving cream. idk, there's just something about it. When I shave sometimes I'll just cover myself in shaving cream and rub it around, it feels soooo good I'll end up masterbating LOL...I'd love to try what your talking about with shaving cream rather than baby oil.
    test
  19. sweet_I

sweet_I New Member

What do you mean "other people" ?

I always say as long as its between concenting adult humans I don't judge. I dont care how many people as long as all are willing participants and of age. And they must be humans if for no other reason than the fact that animals can not give their concent.

I'm with ya on the bodily waste thing tho. Like I said, I judge no one, but I just don't see it happening to me and me taking that too well lol...well, except cum, but I don't consider that the same thing, but some people may.
    test
  20. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

i wouldnt say it's freaky, just ballsy (like the person earlier in this thread stated). me & my ex liked to be risky. we had sex in a parking lot a couple times. we were @ the bus stop & she gave me head & i titty fucked her. had sex in a bush right behind that same bus stop on a different day.

while i was helping her family move, there was no room in the uhaul truck for us to sit up front so we sat on her family couch in the back of the truck and ended up fucking on it. ended up finishing up like right before her step dad opened up the truck.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.