THE fool says in his heart there is No God

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Psalms 14-1.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Wow what a great thread.

You probably consider this proof that God is in everyone's heart :funny:
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

Wow. Completely dont understand a sentence. You goin down hill by the minute.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

he just tryna reach for somethning to discredit you.. He doesn't enjoy ur pro bible thumping theatrics, so he want's to bash it every chance he can.

it's actually working in our favor :] people see how "atheist" behave and say, why would i wanna indoctrine beliefs from some one that is pompous and pretentious?
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Steve just bugs me because its like i say the earth is round and he says, proove its not flat. Have you ever been in a spaceship? Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. The Steve

I do enjoy bashing stupidity.

In every way stupidity and ignorance is viewed in a negative light, except when it comes to religion, then suddenly stupidity should be respected and taken seriously. I don't think so.

And assuming you know the thoughts, intentions, or actions of an all-powerful and omnipotent being is quite fucking pretentious.
    test
  7. The Steve

No, actually, moron, it's like you saying the earth is round and I say prove it.

You say the bible's true, I say prove it.

Were you always this stupid or did it evolve and progress to a point of intellectual stagnation when you found god?
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

all he does is say prove it and when we try, it's not good enough, but he isn't giving good reason why it's not good enough other than "bc i don't think so"

that's not good enough. but we don't go bashing his lack of faith or tell him he going to hell.

rather he gives us hell for our faith

but the bible warns us of people like that

and that's not enough evidence for him and he falls in that category
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

no mr add. The very first post u posted in was for someone to prove the bible or anything in it wrong. Not the other way around.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

steve said us thinkin we can understand an omni potent god is a sound statement

but what retracts the credibility of the statement is his constant FAQ's about shit we don't fully understand

he asks us to prove the bible right, when its a holy inspired book.. we don't know why or what some of the things mean but he depends on us to answer the question and if we don't give a answer he likes he calls blasphemy. yet he aknowledges gods divinenss and omni potence to be beyond mortal intellect
    test
  11. TheBigPayback

I like u trying to turn it around on us. Good tactic.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. The Steve

LoL You guys are like Dumb and Dumber
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

and your like that blind kid that buys the dead bird.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

Ohhh man. I can not wait for your awakening. Steve. Its going to be terrifying to u.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  15. The Steve

And I don't acknowledge anything. I'm suggesting that if your god's an all knowing and powerful being as you suggest, then most likely you couldn't begin to even understand him/it in the slighest
    test
  16. The Steve

lol@awakening

Yeah I'll die agnostic and happy.
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

i think in steves mind he doesnt believe but in his hardened heart that he ignores he does have slight ammounts of yearning to believe.

either that or he just loooooves to argue, and no one else is willing to argue with him over anything else
    test
  18. Fatty Goodness

Fatty Goodness Registered Bruiser

Dumbest argument about religion I've ever seen. Yall are not on some intellectual back and forth shit.
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

ya it's amazing thO!
    test
  20. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Hmmmm. What else does it say....

Fuck Woman's Rights

"Wives should be subordinate to their husbands as to the Lord." (Ephesians 5:22)

Die Gay people

"And the males likewise gave up natural relations with females and burned with lust for one another. Males did shameful things with males and thus received in their own persons the due penalty for their perversity." (Romans 1:27)

Be a good slave even to douche bags

"Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse." (Peter 2:18)

Slavemasters killing swiftly bad, but slow prolonged death good

"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." Exodus 21:20-21 NAB

Dont see a doctor see a priest

Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, it shall be forgiven him. (James 5:14-15 ASV)

Guilt is Inherited

"Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and possess the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants." (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Kill followers of other Religions

"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst." (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

Apparently didnt mind Polygamy and in fact commanded adultery be committed. As well as being pro baby killing.

"Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives (plural) while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'"
    Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." (The child dies seven days later.) 2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB

... But God is Love right...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.