The Foley-Dean Ambrose thing

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Kid Blackie, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Blackie

Kid Blackie to your Jess Willard

very interesting
    test
  2. Kid Blackie

[youtube]IZcwPGLqQ9I&[/youtube]
    test
  3. Kid Blackie

Mick Foley recently wrote a new blog on his website addressing Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) star Dean Ambrose's constant attacks of him on Twitter.

Essentially, Ambrose has been running an angle, presumably of his own volition, in the hopes of a big feud with Foley to kick start his run on the main WWE roster.

But Foley isn't taking the bait and he made that very clear in his blog post. Here's a snip:

"Sports-entertainment has to involve a certain amount of respect and trust. It's pretty obvious Dean Ambrose doesn't have any respect for me, my requests, or what I have done in the wrestling business. Therefore I can't place the slightest amount of trust in him. Has anyone wondered if I'm feeling better following the concussion I spoke of in that December 2010 TNA Impact promo with Flair? I'm not feeling too much better. I tend to have two types of days when it comes to that muted, under-water feeling I spoke of in that promo - bad and worse. I'm just not the same guy who took 11 chair shots from the Rock in 1999. I haven't been that guy in a long time. Given my history of concussions, I would have to be a fool to place my future in the hands of someone I don't trust. Perhaps I do have another decent match left in me. If so, it will be with a guy like Dolph Ziggler, who might well be the best worker in the business, and just needs that ONE little something to allow the WWE Universe to see how talented he really is. Or a guy like the Miz - one of the best heels of this generation. Say what you want to about Miz, but the guy is damn good at what he does. But Dean Ambrose? No. I may not have the power I once did in the business, but I still have the power to say no to things that just flat-out seem wrong. Like trying to put Dean Ambrose on the WWE map. A few weeks ago, it seemed like an interesting challenge. Now, it seems like an insult. A few weeks ago, it seemed like cutting-edge stuff. Now it just seems like bullshit. He is a very good talent. He has those supporters in high places. Let them wrestle him. Maybe they can put him on the WWE map. Good luck."
    test
  4. Kid Blackie

Mick Foley: Having a blast with my kids at Disney. Not really concerned about some guy I've never heard of.

Dean Ambrose: Must be nice to be so arrogant and oblivious. Guilt free family funtime. Just great. Good for you. @realMickFoley

Mick Foley: Three months ago,people asked me about facing TAKER at Mania - now, it's a guy from FCW. TITANIC 3D isn't the only ship sinking this week.

Dean Ambrose: Nah, In a perfect world id rather see his house repoed and his family starved than see Mick make another dime off wrestling @StevieChanMan

#wwe I Just watched Edge's full Hof speech. Big fan of Edge, too bad he had to retire so young #ThanksMick

Everything. He raised the bar of stupidity so high everyone ruined themselves tryin 2 get 2 it"@ihatedarren.: what's Mick gotta do with it?"

Lazy " @RichMilner: @TheDeanAmbrose If you had to use one word to describe Mick what would it be?"

140 characters isnt enough space for a real answer #wwe"@KalikiLopo: @TheDeanAmbrose what are you actually accusing Foley of?"

#wwe likes to pretend Mick Foley never existed. Wwe is still apologizing for him by sterilizing the product. #raw

Mick Foley: In other news, I continue not to give a crap about a cheap promotional stunt, even if @CMPunk thought it was interesting. #nocuttingtheline

Well @Stevie_Looney , if @RealKingRegal is a fan of his, let Regal wrestle him.

Dean Ambrose: Btw..I have zero fear of reprisals from the office for wat ive said about mick foley cuz nobody high up in #wwe has any respect for him

Fun morning trying to explain gross barbwire scars and excessive nerve damage to #wwe doctors,#thanksmick pic.twitter.com/VER85xzF

#wwe Looks like they must have been in a hurry to get me outta Virginia tonight. #senthome #pissed #thanksmick pic.twitter.com/6b380z4I

Fuming in atl airport over a jack n coke. Hey #wwe was it something i said? #smackdown

Too angry to type. Will discuss more when i feel like it #lostgeneration.

Mick Foley: I had a slight problem at Smackdown, so I took care of it. I didn't ask WWE to send him home, but I'm glad they did. Sayanora scumbag :)

Dean Ambrose: ok,so I get sent home from tvs? cuz MICK feels uncomfortable? like I did something wrong? like I'M a criminal? #hardcorelegend=softcorebitch

I realized Im really good at getting chewed out on the phone. The key is to put it on speaker and walk away, occasionally saying "uh huh"

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2Mu3... #thanksmick

Mick Foley: Ever wonder how Veruca Salt felt when she blew her chance with the Wonka Golden Ticket? Ask @TheDeanAmbrose - I'm pretty sure he'd know.

Wonka couldn't hand over the keys to The Kingdom to someone with so little respect. No lifetime supply of Wonka bars for @TheDeanAmbrose

I don't have the power or desire to hold anyone back @dajerseyboy . But I do have the right to say no. He is welcome to get over without me
    Yes @CamilliusCaesar I hear very good things about @TheDeanAmbrose - which is why he will likely be an asset to @WWE without my involvement.

Dean Ambrose: I wonder if Mick would be so happy sitting on his high horse if it was his kids in wheelchairs.

I'd rather go work in a gas station than apologize for what I said in Miami, Spin it however you want cuz I didnt ask for anybodys opinion
    test
  5. Kid Blackie

they need to figure out a way for this to spill over onto tv.

actually could be interesting to see foley again with this.
    test
  6. Diasick

Diasick this guy

I hope he dont use that kick as his finisher, it looks really stupid...
    test
  7. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

If this is just Dean Ambrose trying to make a name for himself it's kind of lame. I'd rather see Mick Foley work a program with Dolph Ziggler, or The Miz.
    test
  8. Kid Blackie

foley is one of the most brilliant minds in the history of the business, and this has the potential to be his best work.

they have to translate this to tv sommehow. wrestling is actually catching fire again.
    test
  9. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

I'd like to see them feaud tbh... ambrose has potential.
    test
  10. Diasick

Diasick this guy

ambrose oozes of charisma.. as jerry lawler would say.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Dolph vs. Foley would be good, but I'm way more interested in seeing this Dean Ambrose thing play out than I'd ever be for The Miz.
    test
  12. Diasick

Diasick this guy

ambrose is legitimately a hardcore legend, and since this is an era of legitimacy it would play off good, although foley looks akward in the ring due to his weight.
    test
  13. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

this.

plus it would be great exposure for a new guy like ambrose.
    test
  14. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

Personally that face off would've been a great promo. If WWE wants to make fans question whether or not the shit is real, they need to script stuff like this to get the buzz for it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.