The FL NATION has begun (enlist inside)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by ral4ever1985, Oct 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

this is gettin out of hand, why do u care so much do u feel threatened or somethin? a lil upset your investments arent paying off? ur making a big fuckin deal out of some shit that shouldnt be anything to u.

and premize dont forget ive had an actual convo with u in which u admitted fl was a dope sampler so u can can that shit right now.
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

nova....ya'll the ones makin a big deal out the shit...not me......hence this fuckin thread.......this is gay, errytime we talk about ANYTHING hardware or reason related..somebody gotta mention fruity loops

i challenge u to find ONE hardware related thread where fruity isnt mentioned....PLEASE DO

nggaz get on my nerves wit that shit...i could care less about u mafuckaz as individuals...i dont expect nothin from none of ya;ll...and i ask for the same treatment

but i will say once again...fucka FL...and fuck whoever it is that wants to mention it, defend it...and use it as a fuckin defense mechanism in every fuckin thread made in this bitch

time to separate the professionals from the fuckin free lance rookies

grown ass men...with jobs.....still not buyin neccessary equipment

choosin to stay ignorant

but on here frontin like they kno somethin

it aint just about beats dawg.......unless u want it to be that way

if so...so be it

in MY MIND...i'ma producer

i'm the mafucka they gonna go to when they need to kno how to do somethin......

hell, thats what the fuck i am now......

i get tired of these bum ass nggaz stuntin on these boards tryin to steer healthy minds into thinkin all they need is fruity

ya'll nggaz is parasites to the community.......sometimes i wish the internet NEVER existed

85% of ya'll wouldnt even be makin beats if the net didnt exist........riddle me that

i was makin beats 6 straight years b4 i even HAD access to a pc

and i see these lil runt ass nggaz dloadin fruity loops poppin shit like they vets

sit em in front of a simple ass keyboard and they cant even find the power button

"how do u find a patch?"

u call urself a producer? and cant even browse a fuckin patch?

call urself a producer....and dont even kno how to scuplt a synth from the initial patch from scratch??

the fuck outta here son......

and that aint directly at you.......thats to anybody it applies to...

and i dont care what ya'll thin of me....ya'll aint writin my checks...and u never will be, cuz ya'll aint got the inclination for it...u just wanna "make hot beats"

u wanna be producers, but u dont wanna learn to be more productive

the fuck kinda shit is that?

i'm out
    test
  3. urban_tactics

theres a story of a a squirrel & a wolf... the squirrel toiled all his life, working day & night storing nuts so he would live & prosper..
    he rarely went out, only to look for food & secure his future... he didnt even frolic with the female squirrels.. he just stayed focused & true to task... the wolf however chilled all day long, baggin himself some wolf pussy & drinkin from a liquor contaminted lake... then one day.. he saw the squirrel, mauled him, & stole all his food.. you're that squirrel & I AM that wolf.. moral of the story..... no matter how hard u work or act... when the wolves come, you'll have no nuts.. lil ngga
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

calm yo ass down. and dont twist wat i said. i said that it had a dope function. where you can set your samples to a tempo. and i will stay say that is a dope function. but the program overall is still garbage. and thats a fact. even with that function i still cant use fruity loops.
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

im not makin that big of a deal, honestly its not even a big deal u just make broad statements like "if u use fl ur wack" and i use fl so what am i supposed to infer from that? thats why some of these people defend shit like that not because they love their program that much.
    test
  6. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

all u gotta do after that is lay some drums shits pretty simple nothin garbage about it. shits pretty decent, if u cant use it cool but no reason to go so far out of ur way to knock people who do. its nice for sampling theres nothin u can do to prove otherwise.
    test
  7. Gamshooter

Gamshooter New Member

you 2 guys come into every thread and ruin it with your gay arguements against fruity loops

bottomline is

IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT USE IT AND

SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP
    test
  8. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

lmao yall need to sit on a banana
    test
  9. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lmao whats worse is he died a virgin
    test
  10. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Lets use this analogy---------theres a story of a a business man and a gang member... the business man toiled all his life, working day & night investing money so he would live & prosper..
    he rarely went out, only to look for more oppurtunitys for his future... he didnt even frolic with the females .. he just stayed focused & true to task... the gang member however chilled all day long, baggin himself some pussy & drinkin liquor ... then one day.. he saw the business man, tried to maul him, & proceeded to be shot by the business man's body guards........

Hows that for an analogy?
    test
  11. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

ok...
    people tryin to defend fl...shut up, u ain't gonna change the haters opinions.
    fl bashers...shut up, we don't care
    test
  12. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Most of us aren't defending FL studio, were defending the idea that people shouldn't hate on a sequencer for any reason what so ever.
    test
  13. urban_tactics

what is the point of ur analogy when i was talkin to maestro on a personal basis?

he broke ....so??
    test
  14. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

this shit ONLY happens online...
    test
  15. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

Hopefully.........
    test
  16. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

it would be kinda funny to see two dudes arguing over fl in real life...
    test
  17. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Man if nigggas only knew [funny].

drop ya tracc of the century.
    test
  18. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Saturn 5.0***
    test
  19. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

thats what i meant...
    test
  20. ral4ever1985

ral4ever1985 CHETA

my bad i been busy for the past couple days imma update, but all im saying is that look it is true that alot of people that make wack beats are FL users, but its the same way as a gateway drug ya know alot of people smoke weed(FL) and shit but that dont mean that they go fuck with crack(hardware and etc.) and shit, and thats why im starting a FL commity for so there can be exchanges in helpful hints, sounds, vsts, whatever it is that can help people that use FL out thats all so you wont be hearing to much wack shit come from FL. So before anybody starts calling the purpose of this FL Nation gay or wack just really of what my intentions really are.
    PEACE
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.