The Fitness Diaries

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by J o o k, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

Ah! That'll do it, too. In any case, she looks fine with her current body, lol.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Updated week 2 in my journal.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2014
    test
  3. SirSpanksAlot

SirSpanksAlot Well-Known Member

Aw that sucks @GaLaTeA is there any option for implants later on?

sent from the land of free tapatalk
    test
  4. Noodles

Galatea not the type of gal to go for implants. That wouldn't be paleo.
    test
  5. SirSpanksAlot

Fuck your journal mam we talking about breasts right now :D

test
  6. J o o k

Only breasts I'm focused on are those from a chicken.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. SirSpanksAlot

So you'd ignore a fine as bitch cause you're cooking up some chicken?

test
  8. J o o k

:scared: I didn't say all that nigguh lol.
    test
  9. J o o k

Got damn man, that seems like a lot of work. How did you find the Indian alternative? It works pretty well? This is a real ass post though, great read brother. Mind over matter.
    test
  10. Noodles

You really can get anything you want on the internet if you put in the research time and take the necessary precautions and measures. Indian and Canadian pharmacies are pretty lax at prescribing and shipping meds. India moreso. If you live near the Mexican border, Mexican pharmacies are walk-in, no prescription, as well. Most other countries are. America requires doctor's visits as a pyramid scheme so the wealth flows up and we can justify a system that puts doctors into severe debt from their outrageous education costs. But seriously, even an idiot knows that when he's sick he needs antibiotics. You don't need a doctor to tell you you are sick, you just need that precious blue piece of paper, right? So, I bypass that as they do in most other countries, legally.

It's definitely work, though. The Indian thyroid pills are definitely less resilient to moisture, and they fall apart on my tongue, but that's the only difference I notice. I have to store them more carefully. I feel healthy and my body feels in sync while on them.
    test
  11. Noodles

I enjoyed your second week, as well @J o o k. It takes a certain kind of man to say no to a woman. In my opinion, a stronger and more willful one. People don't understand the true power of a physical perfection. Besides health and psychological benefits, people take heed of you. They show more respect. It's like giving yourself a commanding title without ever having to be awarded it from some sort of commissioning body. On job interviews if your pecs are bulging through your dress shirt, the interviewer is going to preference you to the fat shlub who has a few better test scores. It proves a mastery of life, and people desire to be near it. The women can wait.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Reign

Reign Let it...

Man@ these write ups. Inspired me to jot a few notes....first in a series of 5.

Chapter 1:

"Conditioned"
    What really sets us all apart? Is it the ability to lift the most, to run the farthest, to eat the cleanest? Is it the individual who wants their final destination so bad it consumes them, or is simply the one who has already been there? The one who has already crossed the finish line and looked back as his peers struggled to end with dignity. This person has a simple advantage in that they've been there before. They know the direct route to first place and yet still find the desire to deviate because they will not take any path already traveled. As we approach week 4 and I am still conditioning to bring myself back to an appropriate baseline I observe cautiously from a place of safety. I see diets crumbling, workouts missed, excuses made. I see a lack of progress while the minds of the weak build hope on false visions... All while I look at the clock and see 5:00 flashing in orange synced with a buzzing sound that serves as a reminder of my goals. I no longer dread the sound, I welcome and embrace it. I have 5 chapters to this story and I know exactly how it ends. In one more week I will close the first chapter, still watching my competition from a distance. Still watching a novice attempt to sprint a marathon knowing a simple cramp will cripple them. My body is ready again. My mind even more so.

I am conditioned.
    test