The Famous Syracuse Incident When Shawn Michaels got Jumped

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Mist, Sep 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mist

Mist Micnificent

Does anyone know what actually happened? for the longest time i thought this was scriped but it was not. from what i heard he came out of a bar in syracuse and hbk thought he was bad and popped off at the mouth with these guys and they jumped him and beat him. But i also read on wrestlezone.com b4 as one of there interesting facts, that the British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith and Kevin Nash were both there, so how come they didnt help then? or did they get there asses kicked as well? anyone have any knowlege on this incident?
    test
  2. V E R B

V E R B Guest

this is hard to believe, cause Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels are well good friends, unless thats a storyline too in WWE lol...

anyways, HBK getting his ass handed too outside of the ring, its possible... cause there's nomore scripts to be played...its everyone man for themselves lmfaooooo
    test
  3. Cane

Cane Guest

cool work

they had me goin for awhile too until i read that it was just a work to give michaels time off without dropping the title to anyone
    test
  4. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

That's what I heard, same with the losing his smile, all that shit was basically a ploy to get some time off and not have to job and shit.
    test
  5. Royceshady

Royceshady Guest

Wait wait wait....you mean those 9 months I spent travelling the country in search of Shawn's lost smile were in VAIN?!?! DAMMIT! This is the same thing that happened when the Undertaker disappeared!
    test
  6. Tha Top Dawg

Tell me a lieeeeeee! Oh man those were some tearful times. Damn Owen Hart and his deadly inseguri(does anyone know how to spell that properly?)
    test
  7. Cane

Cane Guest

yeah and when cactus jack was insane and lost in cleveland, i went looking for him but couldn't find the bastard
    test
  8. Tha Top Dawg

That's because he was out sailing the seas!
    test
  9. Cane

Cane Guest

i knew it

the only place i didn't look, the seas
    test
  10. Mist

Mist Micnificent

ok, i dont know if you this yet, this really happene. When wrestlezone.com list something as a do you know fact? it means it happened. why would they lie about some shit that happened 8 years ago? e²²²²ally when they post stuff that the WWE doesnt want you to know about.
    test
  11. Cane

Cane Guest

they were probably fooled, as alot of people were. it was one of the most convincing works of allt ime with some knowledgable people still thinking it was real.
    test
  12. Tha Top Dawg

Wrestlezone.com is NOT a reliable source for wrestling news or information. I used to go there some time ago, their news is even more bullshit than other places, and they just seem like a bunch of tools.
    test
  13. Mist

Mist Micnificent

how r they not reliable? everything they basically say happens. You need to put down examples that u can prove b4 u say some shit like that.
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i think any site Matt Boone is a writer for isnt a reliable source
    test
  15. Tha Top Dawg

Back when I USED to go there, they would have about 30 news tidbits a day, 25 out of 30 were false and never happened or ever mentioned again for that fact. I haven't been there since. I really only visit 2 wrestling websites, theddt.com and pw.com for news, because at least they're more reliable, usually their news is correct or somewhere NEAR there, they don't post rumours as fact, unless it's matt boone. Anything by matt boone is bullshit 99.9% of the time.
    test
  16. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

If it really happened there would most likely be a police report on The Smoking Gun.
    test
  17. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

I was in envolved it happened..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.