The face behind the beats (OFFICIAL PRODUCER PIC THREAD)

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Sep 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Militant

The Militant New Member

as a suburban honky that never actually talked to a black person in my life, i always assumed black people had big noses because of boxing...
    test
  2. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

lmao.

here i am. rockin the fro n shit.

[​IMG]
    test
  3. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

for some reason i thought u was white meta...lol
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

LOL@ THis
    test
  5. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

nah son. ima pretty black cuban.
    test
  6. FINK

FINK This Is Me

1st off it was a prom picture (i'm a senior in highschool). Second off "prettyboys" are the ones who get first dibs on the females. By looking at your attempt at being a tough guy picture (see below), I can tell your the dude who gets my second hand bitches. Look at you, your pointing a gun at the camera... I'm considering the circumstance you were in when you were taking that picture and its just wack. I dont even need to go thru different scenerios cuz every circumstance that you act like you're shooting someone or something... and you're not, you're wack. I notice you decided to pinpoint my hand, and not my wrist, which was a smart move. I've never heard of someone gettin on someone for having a small hand... I guess that's all you could think of. You can speculate all you want to my size and whatnot (first off that's gay), second off once again me being a goodlooking clean cut dude, I'm getting all the pussy that you masterbate to at home. Lastly, if you knew anything about a tux, you'd know that's not my shirt untucked in the picture, but it's my vest. I give you props on the ipod comment though, that was the only good one you had.

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

pretty boys be gettin them prissy ass bitches...ugh i cant stand them type of hoes...drivin around in the g35 there momma bought'em when they turned 16...blah....gimma a bitch wit her own dam cash , job and a civic that knows how to cook....
    test
  8. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

/\ word.. gimme my grits bitch
    test
  9. The Militant

The Militant New Member

damn you are the most emotional bitch on this whole thread man... everyone, including me, has given and taken the jokes, but youre the only pussy who cant handle it

and im not fucking suprised, cos thats what pussy ass faggots do. i bet you was cool to laugh at everyone elses picture but then when someone makes fun of your jailbait lookin ass your fucking tampon falls out

ok so youre a fag so you can get women? how ironic, cos fags dont fuck women. youre just a lil pussy, nothing to do with GETTING pussy... and if you got act like a ho to get those pretty whores that just adds to the point.

secondly, what situation exactly am i in? the situation of a a few friends joking around and taking the piss out of your idol 50 cent (this photo was from back in the day when he come out with that picture with his gucci holster or whatever)...

what you think im trying to be serious with that picture? LOL damn what a fucking tard. no wonder you got so upset and shit cos youre fucking stupid... interpreting everything in your own stupid way then getting mad at me about it...

first of who gives a fuck about your wrist?
    and damn i was just joking that you got small hands, man everyone who got small hands gets clowned, and they know why, cos they got small dicks... they usually get really angry about it too cos its something that haunts their life... class example, you.

[/QUOTE]
    i never said youre good looking, you fucking homo you just wish i did. i said youre a pretty boy. in other words a man-bitch. get me? you might be ugly or good looking, i wouldnt know cos im not a fag, youre the only one reading compliments your imagination is brewing up for you bitch. now i know who buys the mens range of makeup i walk past everytime i go shopping...

and finally. you know if you saw me you would probably just give me your ipod first, to save yourself a beatdown. so dont talk about tough guy image, when i was just JOKING, cos you yourself would soil your tux and have to pay extra when you return it. oh yeh and fuck your vest
    test
  10. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

the miltiiant has a nice baby mama
    test
  11. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

honestly mayn that pic make my head look lil big... still funny though cuz aint the reason my girl call me cabezon hahaha
    test
  12. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

Damn.. it's crazy.. like 95% of the producers are black.. I'm a damn minority again... ahha..

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Auditory

Auditory New Member

how do you put up pics with ur posts? i got some pics but last time i tried putting some up it just put up abunch of code
    test
  14. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

upload to photobucket.com

and use the tags

[​IMG]
    test
  15. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

test
  16. The Militant

The Militant New Member

damn i saw photos of u before you look well different
    test
  17. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

lol what u mean
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

u put some weight on and i SWEAR u got blacker lol
    test
  19. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

yea i put on some weight since then I gotta start goin to the gym again but blacker naw i dont think so I dont get enough sun here to get blacker if i wanted to
    test
  20. Bad Abbot

Bad Abbot whats with this ham talk?

getting this shirt made soon

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.