The entire teachings of Jesus had more in common with Buddhism than it does with...

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Acts 11.26 doesn't say that all of a sudden everyone called themselves Christians lol. You expect it to be worldwide immediately? Settle down LP.

:lp2:
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i hope you calculator is broke, and u end up owing the IRS back taxes.

:lp2:
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Hey LP Can u please watch this one when u get a chance if u havent. I think it will answer the questions ur asking

test
  4. lyricalpriest

test
  5. lyricalpriest

the difficulty in comparing Christianity & Buddhism

is the distinct doctrinal difference between the beliefs of the historical Jesus in the Middle East setting

& the later Roman Church & its modern Christianity,

all which have little in common other than the use of the name Jesus...
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

test
  7. lyricalpriest

really good video BPB...
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Yes. Clarity.
    test
  9. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

Pretty much what I've been trying to tell you turds all along, the only way to actually return to the true state of God is to deny the want of anything physical, not just carnal or sinful, you must deny the world as you spirit as well, because it too exists on a level separate from the original, this path begins with forgiveness on the level of self, not permitting an other to let go of their guilt for having wronged you, but allowing g yourself to let of of being wronged, then to let go of being a "you", seceding from your I'd and pulling it back to what your spirit gets from your life, making it then realize that even in its spiritual individuality it is doing an injustice to returning to the original by still being a part

And this is where i asked myself... is it worth returning to God? To never see a sunset with eyes that literally hurt from its splendor? To never feel the wind while walking? To never think that something will happen, and then it doesn't? To never have my feet and back hurt from a hard day of planting a garden? To never eat the few vegetables left after the deer and rabbits have ravished them? To never learn that i should have built a bigger fence, and then learned that a full garden of food is too much, and end up throwing much of it out for the animals to eat? To never watch the fruits of my labor go to waste because i can control what the original allowed to be, and love it, even when its not what "i" had in mind
    Do i want to live this life for as long as the universe will allow? Or just chives it up and return, waiting for the next time the perfect everything gets bored with its perfection, missing out on so much the universe may or may not have in store
    I choose the physical, but i credit and thank "God" for being the provider of all its possibilities
    test
  10. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

you do all that shit?
    test
  11. breathlesss

Yea, actually, lol, ain't you looked at the picture in my profile? Shit, my road has no sidewalks or streetlights... i grew up in the straight wood son... pig shit smells normal to me
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

its much more than that. Ur promosed days of heaven on earth during THIS life in christ as well. Peace i leave you. Rest i give you. Hope I affforded you. And blessings to overtake you. These are promises of christ.
    test
  13. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

that's fucking sweet man honestly

nah i ain't seen your pic but i'm bout to look
    test
  14. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

are you muslim? the beard
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

imo... jesus is the the truth and the way.. what jesus stood for.. he is the most pwerfull medium prescribed for mankind to defeat the spirtual warfare we all endure..

when the bible say's no one will see the father unless they believe in me, is basically saying that..

if you don't follow christs message then you won't reach true enlightenment and defeat the grave..

"I tell you the truth," Jesus said to them, "no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God [30] will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life."

therefor reincarnation was spoken of in the bible..
    test
  16. breathlesss

Christ, the Bible, the human feelings of God, all that is physical, tangible, and therby strapped to reality as we know it, which can not be the whole of god by any individual means, all of that must be left behind in order to get your spirit out of this universal eternity.
    Its beyond what your even wanting to perceive as everything... in the most literal sense, you must give up anything atomic, deny its existence, this is including the individual spirit consciouses that inhabit heaven/the otherside, all of that

I see this as sorta shitty, this universe in its timeless cycle of bangs is a spectacle to be marveled at, not something we should try to avoid because there are occurrences that aren't joyful... its life, and fortunately death, honestly, the Creator is a fucking genius for allowing the endless possibilities to continue through eventual demise, rise and fall...
    to deny all of this would be like pouring pop on Stephen hawkings' talkputer.

...I'll be the last soul alive
    ...to watch the final two black holes collide
    ...I gotta see if when they smash, both divide
    ...or if they combine into somethin' brand new ...and I have to know why
    test
  17. breathlesss

Oh, and no, not Muslim... Michigan winters are cold, its my face blanket, it's gone now
    test
  18. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

wait. so how was reincarnation spoken of in the Book?
    test
  19. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

ok, lol

yeh i sport a beard cause i look young as fuck without one, but not a muslim looking one like yours, much shorter
    test
  20. exodus 31315

exodus 31315 Kanaan

don't know that i agree with your philosophy of things but this was nice

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.