The Eminem Show is a certified classic...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Butch Coolidge, May 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I agree. Busta Rhymes gotta be in his late thirties too, and cats anticipating him
    test
  2. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

Yeah me too.

Ain't no album better than this one.
    test
  3. YoWomisIllmatic

YoWomisIllmatic Computer Artist

Just listened to it today...greatness. It's my favorite eminem album, but I wouldn't call it classic.
    test
  4. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I've never liked it. Nothing special.
    test
  5. Asiasiasia

Asiasiasia New Member

shut the fuck up faggot

closed thread
    test
  6. Butch Coolidge

Butch Coolidge New Member

I shit on you faggot.

TES is the shit.
    test
  7. Mr. Key

Mr. Key Heron and sex in one....

Greatest album of all time, LMAO, but it is a dope album, prolly my favorite of the bunch, second would be the SSLP.
    test
  8. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

I say its a great album (8 out of 10), however this is the album where Eminem started to have problems with content. The only thing that hurts this album is the fact that he mentions the incident with kim and the bouncer on WAY too many songs. I like SSLP and MMLP better, but TES's best songs are better than MMLP and SSLP's best songs.

Fav Tracks:

Cleanin Out My Closet
    Without ME
    Sing for the Moment
    Superman
    Til I Collapse
    My Dads Gone Crazy
    test
  9. -Stoney-

-Stoney- Krazed Familia

^^^....what?

You bumped yo damn head...."however this is the album where Eminem started to have problems with content".....this album had the MOST CONTENT OF ALL HIS ALBUMS....from the intro to the outro.....

and yes...it is his best album and a certified classic......and probably the best album of all time. I wanna hear someone name a better one without me smashin that shit to pieces.....
    test
  10. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

the eminem show is a very very good album..........it was over looked at first cuz it came on the heels of sslp and mmlp........but its a very hot album........new concepts...........ill beats........eminem shows y he is one of the best rappers/lyricists of all time
    test
  11. Nate Philips

Nate Philips aka Evokal

yeah this is one dope ass album! the beats were HOT, he cames with the wisdom in the lyrics as well.
    test
  12. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

What the hell are you talking about? I hate to talk bad about a great album, but this one did IS where he started to have problems with content. He talks about that incident with kim and the bouncer on 7 songs. Soldier and Say Goodbye to Hollywood are basically about the same thing. In his previous albums, sure he rapped about a bunch of crazy shit, but not about one incident over and over.
    This incident happened about a year before this album came out. I would have figured SOMETHING new and interesting would have happened other than a bouncer kissing his wife. But once again, great album. NOT the best album of all time though...

MMLP SSLP East 1999 and Eternal, Devil's Night> Eminem Show
    test
  13. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

damn y'all are acting like it's fucking amazing, I thought it was good but jeez, I'd say 9/10. I liked SSLP and MMLP way better, but each man his own w/e.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.