The Dream just made his 4th full song EVER... and its weird as hell... and its a video...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream2333, Nov 25, 2013.

1. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

yeah, so I've been doing some animation recently and I decided my next song is going to be in the voice of a cartoon character I made up named Jeff. He's a black dude in love with paula deen and he makes a rap song about it. This is all part of the DOR Show series on my youtube page.

I aint gonna lie, shit is awkward as fuck and I laughed about 10 thousand times while recording it.

theres actually rapping in it too, so it counts as hip hop lol

test
  2. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

shit was funny... you're pretty good at that flash animation too
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

thanks man, watched a shit load of lynda.com tutorials to make it. animation is always somethin i wanted to learn so 1 day i just decided what the hell, I'll do it. plus i was already making music, so i figured i'd combine the 2.
    test
  4. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Yes, it was kind of funny, yes, and I'm an honest dude so no lie. Plus yeah, kind of weird but good. Mmmm was that awkward flow on purpose?
    test
  5. ThatsNotMyName

Damn, you went out and made something that you wanted to do, no procrastination, you became a hero and an inspiration to me, dream. No sarcasm, I'm being real here.
    test
  6. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

thanks for the comment man.
    I was trying to make dude sound as nerdy as possible... not like he was an actual rapper... his character is like a steve eurkle type dude.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

thanks man. for me it was just taking things I liked doing and putting them together.
    test
  8. ThatsNotMyName

Yeah yeah, I thought that, I just wanted to ask to make sure. Funny stuff, dude, keep that shit up, just letting your creative self be.
    test
  9. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

yea, ive decided that creativity is my most important asset, so thats what i'm gonna focus on in my life from now on. its funny, much of my life for the past few years involved me running away from my creative side because I thought i couldnt do anything with it and i couldnt figure out how to put all my talents together. now i know that i was wrong before...

i'm working on more too, i'm thinking of shouting out some rm members in the next 1 lol.
    test
  10. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

*shameless up lol... last time
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

shameless? shit im about to shamelessly throw my name in to the pot of people to be mentioned in the next song. hahaha
    test
  12. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

lol, i think i'm gonna do that tho... mention a bunch of rm members subliminally in the next vid... thatts a good idea.
    test
  13. Little Yeezus

Little Yeezus Member

I didn't like it & I found your voice was too close to Urkel's but still not funny, & the topic ??? All around- no bueno
    test
  14. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

^that was the point of the character. it was meant to be weird and awkward, so its definitely not for everyone.
    test
  15. Superman70

Superman70 edited

the animation of him walking onto the stage was the funniest part imo.

not bad
    test
  16. thedream2333

thedream2333 Member

and that shit was the HARDEST part. lol I didn't learn animation in school or anything, I watched tutorials... I had to memorize a study of the human walk cycle and animate it... its amazing all the shit your body does in a simple walk that people dont even realize.
    test