The Draft League presents Erik Foreman (Goon Squad) vs Kev Money

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by chrishansen, Jun 11, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Erik Foreman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kev Money

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

"They gon think you Crip cuz you see R.I.P. when that gat spit" - Kev

UNGHHH
    test
  2. youngkev

youngkev New Member

lol goon squad in this bitch!!!
    test
  3. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

EF, dude, you should def. Continue to battle. There is no reason for you to not. You're mad entertaining.

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  4. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

kev money went in..
    test
  5. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

In some ways he is better. Take notes applied to me too, that's why i wrote it. Stop trying to get a response out of me and be reality. I know
    I could improve a lot, there's always room for improvement. But bare in mind with or without battle leagues or RM, I have & will make good hip-hop music. Also, I was asked to join KOTD & I've enjoyed it since. There's no rule that says you have be incredible, no stipulation telling me how serious I should take it. If you're happy being a fan, do you. I battle primarily to improve my writing, secondly for the camaraderie/be part of the movement & thirdly to keep up appearances for when i finally drop my magnum opus. This shit's fun for me & it looked fun for Kev & Foreman, take notes.

you still didn't answer my question though, What do you have planned for today?
    test
  6. angel p

angel p ++++++

dope fuckin battle.
    test
  7. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I appreciate that bro, I don't think I like the camera time enough to really wanna make it a habit though. Maybe again.. but not much of a chance of me bein a battle rapper I don't think.

I'm glad people find somethin to like in it though, I have some things I could work on tbh
    test
  8. ohrlyts

ohrlyts New Member

voted kev tbh , and everything's already been said why projection ect
    test
  9. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

mannnn I loved this. so entertaining.
    I'm not familier with Kev but he went INNN.... great presense & flow, dude has masses of potential.(feelin myself like I lost my keys - urrrrrh)
    EF.... good lord, man that was dope. some of the lines were too damn much. I hope you battle again, even if you only do stuff like this although I'm sure you could do more.
    test
  10. dmac0850

dmac0850 New Member

wow young kev is actually good
    i hope he starts making tracks
    ef needs to improve on his delivery but was better than most new battlers imo
    test
  11. 99LIVEZ

99LIVEZ check one two, one two

voted kev, but...thought EF was entertaining as fuck too...this is one of them battles that seem to be made hyped if you were watchin it live...just looked like a real fun time out there...though kev came a bit more polished and with better projection/delivery...that feeling myself like i can't find my keys line was crazy...but some of EF's bars were also real dope...if you keep at it with a few more times out there, you'll start to feel more comfortable and will be able to learn and improve on things as you go along..****finitely a good look for both tho...
    test
  12. youngkev

youngkev New Member

just battle one more time and c how it is you inspire me tbh no dickridin i feel the whole gs should battle.
    test
  13. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

It's sad this is what battle rap has come to. There's a reason why half the crowd was laughing, gun bars aren't suppose to be funny.

That's all im sayin.
    test
  14. dwelz

dwelz ,,|,,(-_-),,|,,

100% agree, well put.

I voted for Kev, mostly because he was more polished. Eric had some mean stuff, but man keep at it. You're the second nerd from RM that has some potential. Just keep at it. I would pitch in a few hundred for EF vs EG .
    test
  15. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

how can you talk about what battle rap has come to when you had some the shittest unfunniest lines ever vs arsonal broseph
    test
  16. dwelz

dwelz ,,|,,(-_-),,|,,

And you're scared to freestyle....
    test
  17. Stock II

Stock II New Member

because he fights live
    test
  18. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I thought you were going to comment lol.

Some gun bars are funny BTW.

You have no reason to say what battle rap has come to when half of the shit lately you've done is a disgrace to the sport.
    test
  19. chrishansen

chrishansen Well-Known Member

To be honest, interrupting a 3rd round for 4 minutes b/c you're "black-out" drunk and putting bitches on your shoulders against their will at events is what battle rap is really about. Oh, and deleting subsequent youtube apologies is also a prevalent part of what the game should naturally evolve in to.

Pat Stay's the truth.
    test
  20. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

I aint even hatin, has nothing to do with Erik and I's little argument. If it did I would have posted my feelings on his facebook wall. If your having fun with it, by all means have a ball. Although it is a complete mockery to many people it's what you enjoy doing and clearly others are also enjoying it in a humorous manner so do your thang.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.