The Draft League presents Erik Foreman (Goon Squad) vs Kev Money

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by chrishansen, Jun 11, 2011.

?

Who do you think won?

1. Erik Foreman

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kev Money

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ojs Hitman

Ojs Hitman New Member

2 fuckin nerds rappin bout the exact shit they know nothing bout smh
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Anger is strong within you bro
    test
  3. Ojs Hitman

Ojs Hitman New Member

quit lying in your rhymes im tired of geeks getting away with it people die everyday for that fake shit you be talking
    test
  4. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

who's wasting their time in this thread talking about a rapper they dont like?
    test
  5. Ojs Hitman

Ojs Hitman New Member

nd no im not sayin ima kill you i just dont think you should talk like that if you aint with the buisness im kinda curious to know where you get the balls to rap like that?
    test
  6. ErikForeman

Yeah, because I'm 100% serious about it, referencing full house and Doritos.

sense of humor bro
    test
  7. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

if people die everyday, why cant u be one of them?
    test
  8. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

[​IMG]
    Sara Kana thinks you're a fagot. Poison Pen is just thirsty as fuck.
    test
  9. Madd Illz

Madd Illz Member

I dont know but I think this battle should be reuploaded to the Grind Time Now page. its got like only around 4,000 some views. I think with the popularity of the video and how much it is being talked about, it would be good to place this on the main GT page. Alone, I can't make that decision. Just throwing my thoughts out there on this one.
    test
  10. paranormalezac

paranormalezac awkward as fuck

You could wait a few days for Fredo and Rone to get some shine, then put it on auto play on the GT channel to promote the the draft league possibly getting the whole Draft movement a little more buzz in the process while also getting this battle 20k views easy, just throwing that idea out there.
    test
  11. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Are you serious? please read the like below

http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-video-archives/1283544-iknowall-solution-grindtimenow-dilution.html
    test
  12. ErikForeman

I spoke to Dutch about this and briefly Lush. I agree it would help, but that is completely up to the staff.

Could you contact Dutch and discuss it? Kev would like it on the drect page tbh, I'm neutral
    test
  13. digitalboy

digitalboy New Member

Kev put on a good performance that didn't seem contrived and although some of the bars weren't as strong as they could be,they weren't horrible and his delivery made up for it. Tbh, this is an example of what DNA should sound/perform like with all of the "he's young" bs for how horrible his bars and forced his angry expressions are.

Forman. Horrible on camera but has some real high quality, multi-layered lines that I would like to hear said in like an old school Young Ill fashion or just more in control period. Either from him or someone else.

Last but not least, I have not heard one above average bar from the "battler" known as Pat Stay from any battle I've seen. Although, I won't front like I've seen a lot b/c the ones I have watched have just had a horrible effect on me. Nobody across the border cares about them sorry ass credentials, just the bars and you just don't have them. No one will convince me otherwise, hyping the bum ass niggas up.
    test
  14. The Dentist

The Dentist Well-Known Member

rofl 5char
    test
  15. BLAZE-WON

BLAZE-WON GOD BODY

lol if Illz was trolling...that's the post of the year

if he serious...then i agree

how does that work?
    test
  16. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

Pretty good idea by Illz, get this battle, the battlers, and The Draft League more buzz. Definitely a good look.
    test
  17. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

i agree...
    test
  18. FINALPOST

FINALPOST New Member

can anybody tell me why this would be a good idea?
    test
  19. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

oj u gangbanging on dinner homiee.... let that lil nigga spit its verse's stop acting like u dont b.s nigga.. it aint that serious for u to even tell a KID why he shouldnt rap what he see's in life even if he didnt do it ..in real life.. its hip hop caues he wrote it... its what he knows.. stop being all super thug and shit and open ur mind a bit ...its closed right now.
    test
  20. sarakana

sarakana Well-Known Member

ummm no they dont..ppl dont die everyday for spitting about gunz if they dont really have them..stop it homie.. now if u in a fight with a nigga and he say some shit that kev saying in a dam verse i feel u on dat...but the kid rapping its not like u cant tell its rap..u do see that right..

stop it 5.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.