The Draft League Presents Destroy & Rebuild-8.20.11 [Flyer Inside]

Discussion in 'BVA - Upcoming Events' started by Dutch Vega, Aug 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

I'm reinforcing the concrete on my block where yall 2 gonna be standing...
    test
  2. Dutch Vega

Tank U sir!
    test
  3. FORKFARM

FORKFARM the shape of punk to come

Probably a good idea... don't think I don't realize that you have to host the event outside because of us.

Judge ain't gon be der? Got dayum...
    test
  4. Judgekure

Judgekure 48÷2(9+3)=288 tbh

Bro its killing me enough already, I spent 300+ on Canada and going to the Bronx is gonna cost me 40 minimum. Serge already cleared his friendship tab and I'm pretty sure Cozy doesnt owe me any money.

:(
    test
  5. Musashi

Musashi W and Ls dont define me

yesssss, looks good, now time for WAR, peaceful WAR that is.
    Always agl to meet and check styles on some emcees i havent heard.
    much respect
    test
  6. FORKFARM

Hi Q...

So anyone got any predictions?
    test
  7. KingsCourtEnt

KingsCourtEnt Active Member

ForkSmash !!!!!!
    Ezac actually has better pen game but Forks performance is crazy and I think will overwhelm Ezac’s stuttering type performances
    I feel sorry for Ray Stacks he really needs to up his game from the things I’ve seen online to mess with Q.
    Don’t know RHyno the Great but GTEC will love Tycoon Tax
    Been wanting to see Cidida in GT ok 1st battle let’s see how he does
    test
  8. Dutch Vega

I think its time 4 u to hit them up on a friendship tab... I'm sure they can spare 20 a piece.. to pay for the Judge based God to be in da buildin...

I can't... I gotta run the BBQ... I got Fork, Paranormal, Abacus & Nems to worry bout.. (easily $200 worth of food just btwn them 4...)
    test
  9. Judgekure

I wish I could, I dont really know too many of the dudes that well (Which is one of the reasons I make it out to these things).

I know you're dope but you kinda ran into a bull with Paranormal...Paranormal been going Ham lately and he's a crowd favorite (Believe it or not). Be VERY aware of his one liners that get an insane amount of crowd reaction. Thats what he's becoming known for. Every event I been to that he's on the flyer for, He gets the biggest crowd reactions 10 times out of 10. This includes Bodybag Season (The event Dizaster battled Swave).

I hope Diispize wins his battle. I voted against him at Freshmen Friday and I felt bad about doing so. I'm not saying I dont stand behind my vote but dude is honestly too nice not to win battles.

Q-Shinobi's nice...I dont know much about Ray Casta as a battle emcee cause he only has one battle. I can expect Ray to get into Q's face. I remember liking Ray's performance at the last Draft event ALOT, one of my more favorite performances from that event (Even though it probably didnt translate well on footage, Shit was dope regardless). If I were a betting man, I would bet on Q-Shinobi to win cause Q's more of a vet in battling (And I'm sure Ray can understand that). I would NOT sleep on Ray though.

Renegade is a beast. Hazey might win his battle (I dont know much about Boston Allstar). Is that the same Heem that battled Wirdofpley?
    test
  10. Judgekure

ahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahah
    test
  11. FORKFARM

Word -- thanks homie!

I noticed the one-liner land mines -- and the crowd reactions are nuts too -- I ain't sleepin. But if he's a bull, then I'm a bear... shit's about to get Dow Jones in the Bonx.
    test
  12. FORKFARM

I see you greatly underestimate the power of the Fork.
    test
  13. Dutch Vega

What bout Lexx/Kelz?! Dubb/S.Gram?!
    test
  14. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

I never REALLY rapped/battled before. I wrote for this battle, tho.
    test
  15. akadeezy

akadeezy a.k.a. akademical

test
  16. Musashi

Musashi W and Ls dont define me

Judge...i will actually give you 20 canadian if you roll through to support the cause. no worries on that 100%. you made it up for the wd2 and im coming down for that event so just ask and if you roll i got that. not alot but every bit counts.
    oh and i will not sleep on ray (pause) i know hes gunna come hungry
    test
  17. mdk

mdk i dump and i sprout

This lineup is better than most gt events and it's a DRAFT event.

Wow Dutch, bravo.

Ray stacks battling Q already in only like his third battle is insane to me. Good luck ray. When in doubt, reveal chrome
    test
  18. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

It'll be my 2nd written battle to date. I battle the day before, too.

Chrome will be revealed, and 35 second rounds will be spat :funny: Nah, but real shit, it should be good. Q is nice, so I expect him to bring some shit.

I really wish Dubb vs S Gramz would happen. I think Dubb got work that day and won't be able to make it! I'm not 100%, Dutch. But me, Hazey and Kelz gonna put on a show tho!
    test
  19. Judgekure

You're asking me for paragraphs I dont have :funny:. I like S.Gram and Lexx...I'm having trouble remembering Kelz, Sounds familiar. I dont know J.Dubb.

And that's definitely dope, Q! If I can scrap some cash together I'll take you up on that offer if its still available. 20 Canadian is like 3000 dollars American, right?
    test
  20. KingFly

KingFly *K.O.T.D.*

judge - gimme a paypal. i'll paypal you the other 20 (plus q's is the 40 you need)

edit - not sure if that will work cuz paypal takes like 5 days to transfer to the bank
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.