The Donmeh

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Caesar, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Nu...

What do you think about the theory of Ataturk and Abdul Wahhab being Crypto-Jews?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Kanye Dex

Kanye Dex Tonee Castro

Nobody has read into the Donmeh?

wtf
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ill admit it. I have not :(
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i've never heard of them before this, only reason i clicked this thread was because you made it.

sound similar to the first non semitic (european) jews, the ashkenazis and the khazars.

i wouldn't put it past ataturk, considering he changed the turkish alphabet from arabic to what it is now.

he also tried to change the call to prayer from arabic into the turkish language.

alot of turks love the man, but not alot of muslims respect him.

as for abdul wahhab, i know he was one of the founders of the saudia state, but never really read more.

thanks for this thread man, easily the most insightful thread for me in terms of further reading, appreciated.

this will give me something to fucking kill time with for work tomorrow, and it's linking some missing puzzle pieces.

:numaan:
    test
  5. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

just read a bit on abd-al-wahhab, and upon closer inspection i don't think he could be of the crypto-jews.

it says that he's from the tribe of banu tammim, an ancient arabic tribe pre-dating islam by years.

the reason why i say he can't be of the crypto-jews is because there's been many hadith about the banu-tammim.
    dajjal being the anti-christ, i doubt that the prophet would have got it wrong whilst praising banu tammim.

but then again, this is all biased from my part, but i will continue reading on this shit.

again, cheers mate.

:numaan:
    test