The disadvantages of being a man...

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Any truth to it?
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  3. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

pretty much

nothing worse then being laughed at cuz you have a boner and she's not in the mood. one upside to crazy chicks is they are always in the mood, it could be what always draws me in
    test
  4. dockoldheart

dockoldheart New Member

That's right on target
    test
  5. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

in my experience yeah.
    test
  7. themomhunter

themomhunter Hide Your Kids/Wife

Definitely true. Not to mention that women never stop talking and are expensive as hell.

I swear to God that I'm more whipped than my ancestors.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

I don't believe your particular problem has been covered yet, though it's actually quite a widespread problem. It comes from a much larger problem, actually. By addressing the main issue, the other issues will correct themselves. In this situation I'd advise you to use a double-whammy derp technique. You might be sitting there scratching your head, wondering "what on earth is a double-whammy derp technique?" It's really quite simple.

See steps below:

~> When she begins to speak just start shouting: "DEEEEEEEEEERP, DEEEEEEEEERP, DDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEERPPPP."
    ~> She will ask you: "What the hell is your problem?"
    ~> At this time, remind her that her ass looks fat in these particular jeans, and maybe she should go burn some calories by bringing you a beer and making a sandwich
    ~> For extra effect, remind her that you don't have a problem, she does. Her problem is that her double chin looks very unattractive when she nags.

The double-chin thing may or may not be true, however, she'll be so hung up on the comment and worried about her appearance, that she'll promptly stop talking and go prepare you a snack to distract herself from her own emotions.
    test
  9. themomhunter

lol!!!

Usually what I do is she makes me wait before going out so she can get ready. So when she finally comes down I tell her that it wasn't worth the wait because she still looks hideous, so she usually runs upstairs and locks herself in the only bathroom so she can cry which gives me plenty of time to sit back and watch the game that I originally planned on doing before getting interrupted by her desire to go out with her friends.

Winning >>>>>
    test
  10. themomhunter

If that doesn't work I'll just yell something really crazy and then storm out before she has the time to decode what I said.

For example I'll say something like "Fuck you and the way you leave the microwave on medium all the damn time"

and then immediately storm out and slam the door. That instantly stops her and any sort of argument she planned on having.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

Yeah, this is why you, as men, stay in front of the TV and away from the kitchen. Or bathroom for that matter.
    test
  12. themomhunter

As long as there's a sink or my neighbor's yard I don't need a bathroom.
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

:dead: :funny:

Blast her with piss. That ought to knock her down a few pegs, and then you can reassert your authority. It is your natural born right.
    test
  14. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I usually wait for her to use the excuse that she has an OBGYN appointment the next day, to which I'll ask her "you don't have a dentist appointment tomorrow, do you?"
    test
  15. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

Especially if you have tons of asparagus first. :funny:
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.