"the dead in Christ shall rise first"...what does this mean?

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Alias3000, Jul 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

And I'm a monkey's uncle.

Israelites aren't black, you color-blind faggot and neither was Jesus.

You embody stupid. I hope you never have kids.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

means nothing worth knowing

alias quit wasting your time

none of this will happen.
    test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

You twisted pink edomite, Israelites are Black, so are the Hamites(Africans), but we are not the same people you idiot.

Africans descended from the lineage of Ham(one of the sons of Noah)

Israelites descended from the lineage of Shem(another son of Noah's)

So although you were taught in the ignorant school system of America you learned the slave was an African. but the fact is, the slaves were Israelites.

No Africans were on those ships nigga. not one. the African was in league with the Edomites during the slave trade, so were the Muslims.

The Israelites fought tooth and nail with the Africans, Portugeuse, Muslims and Edomites on the coast of West Africa to NOT be slaves again since Egypt. but our people were overwhelmed. Slave houses still exist and are seen on the coastline of Africa's westside. Chris Columbus was a ruthless slave trader.

Check the history. Edomite.
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

quit living in the past man, that shit is all long gone history.

dont you think its sucks to be scared of everything?

god isnt a club you join.
    test
  5. JASON ANTHONY

The greater Jewish community calls you so called "Black Hebrew Israelites" a joke. You're as off base as the Mormons claiming there were Israelites in America. You're social movement (because that's what it is) is so stupid it's a wonder you don't look in the mirror every morning and just call yourself a racist, religion stealing douche back with a very real sex addiction.
    test
  6. Alias3000

Of course they call us that. why wouldn't they? they have to make sure they cover the truth and keep their wicked lies going that they are the people of GOD, when the Bible says totally different.

Question is, if those Edomite Jews in the land right now are the Real Jews, then why doesn't Biblical scripture co-sign for that?

the Ashkenazi Jews were NEVER enslaved by nobody, that's my people, the Israelites.

They were NEVER enslaved and taken on ships scattered around the world. that's my people, the Israelites.

They were NEVER taken into captivity by the Africans, Portuguese, Muslims and Europeans from 1492 thru today. that's my people, the Israelites.

those imposter Jews are in grave danger with the Most High and they know it. problem is, the rest of the world don't know it and are in bed with those Demons.

But Alas! the Most High promised that the Black Christ Yeshua would return to set the fuckin record straight and set up HIS KINGDOM upon the earth and run this place properly in harmony, truth and righteousness.

Esau's heart is too evil to bring about such peace and harmony but you can bet your ass he's gonna try....and soon....He got his #1 Nigga Coon in office to make sure the masses are duped and blinded back to sleep so he can make his move. but the shit ain't gonna work.

The return of the Black Christ is at hand!!!! ALL PRAISE THE MOST HIGH!!!

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Alias3000

Busta, you remind me a LOT of my little brother. he's a pesky motherfucker and I kick his ass a LOT, but love that little nigga. He got a good head on his shoulders. just stubborn as hell.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Youre misrepresenting that verse.

its talking about fake jews proffessing to be jewish by race (like u) or by birth (like many)
    rather than by spirit.(like christ)
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im black as night in spirit, shit im blacker than black. On the outside im sugary snd let ants crawl on me cuz theyre my friends, all ants go to heaven.
    test
  10. JASON ANTHONY

Did you really type this to further your cause?

You’re life must be miserable.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

why do you gotta make your bro seem like a huge sissy?

getting beat up a lot and shit

that nigel needs to stand up for himself.
    test
  12. Alias3000

Yeshua was black. that's a fact. Edomites hated Christ and his message to his people, the Israelites. another fact.. Which is why they chose to paint him as a white man.
    So Are you telling me that that was a Christ-like spirit thing to do?

Why not keep the likeness of the Messiah consistent with who he really was?

People need to identify with what the word says or they won't believe it.

Edomites had to change the color of Christ so they could believe it.

That's pure evil.
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

but the thing is, nobody gives a fuck these days, this is the 21st century man...

not even black people give a fuck
    test
  14. Alias3000

And that's quite alright because only a small number of chosen will make it thur this shit alive. the rest will be maggot food for the vultures.
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

It means the bodies of the dead will rise before those still living

because the antichrist cant have complete control till ever hair of the faithful is gone from the earth
    test
  16. Alias3000

Incorrect., this is the lie told over the years and we believed it.

The truth is, the "dead" are those that were litereally "dead" to the knowledge and teachings of Christ and chose to not partake of his word, mission and message. And also to those that knew of hims but decided to throw the knowledge away. Those will be the ones that latch on first.

This has nothing to do with a physical rise, but more of a mental one. same with the Rapture, all mental.

Where did you get this from ?
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Thessalonians 2:3-10 clearly tells us that the Antichrist (man of sin) cannot be revealed on earth until the Church is removed from the world.

Thessalonians 2:7-9 state... "For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

hahaha man this thread is a good laugh
    test
  19. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

By using the bible to legitimize your bone to pick with whitey...

You're doing the exact same thing whitey did to legitimize things like slavery and Jim Crow laws.

You're a paranoiac and a racist, Alias. Worst off, you're a paranoiac and a racist who uses the ambiguity of holy text to give legs to his bigotry.

I truly hope you're forced to seek help because I know you won't do it voluntarily.
    test
  20. Alias3000

I bet you think the "Church" is the Pope and the Vatican right? wrong.

the "Church" is actually the 144,000 saints that will return unto the teachings and commandments of Christ. once that happens, the rest of the world is fucked. they will be dead or in captivity, no other options for the heathens.

the Mystery of Iniquity is Christianity. point blank. Christianity as taught by the Catholic church teaches the world to worship a Man and not the GOD that sent the Man. Yeshua will reign as King of Kings on earth, but we are not to worship HIM, but he who sent HIM.

Catholics and Baptists and all other sects of Christianity are utter blasphemers. and nothing but glorified whorehouses complete with Pastor as the Pimp, the freaky deacons, stank whore bitches that ain't there to learn and a collection plate that fills up with money and disappears every 15 minutes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.