The Cougar Code

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Dark_Sun, Jun 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Let me start by saying for some reason a lot of older women are attracted to me. I don't know why but when I was dating my first girlfriend like in high school that I really cared about the women in her family told me that I was destined to be with an older woman and it was true because I've been with more than a handful of cougars. We aint talking about a couple of years eiter. I'm talking about women that have children damn near my age.

Don't get me wrong though. It's not like I prefer to have women that much older than me. It's like some law of attraction to find me somehow because I hardly pursue any woman because I got too many priorities to worry about.

But here's what I don't get and this is what I want to know from everyone. Shouldn't there like some kind of cougar code out there that clarifies whenever a woman pursues a man more than 10 years younger than her than she should cut the crap about why she's pursuing him. Isn't it supposed to be about sex for the most part? What the fuck else do you have in common? Not a damn thing so why go on dates or talk about the potential or lack thereof for a solid relationship? Cut that bullshit. You want some young meat and that should be the beginning and end of the discussion. Now am I right or wrong about this?
    test
  2. TsirhCitna

TsirhCitna New Member

when i was 18, i dated a 27 year old. it was really just about the sex even though she was trying some half-bullshit to try to get me involved with her life and family. she had some serious mental problems though so it was like either she wanted fire from a younger man or she was really lonely and a younger man came along which just piqued her interest in the whole idea in the first place. either way she got way too crazy for me to understand. it was all, sometimes for no reason, "you're such a little baby(older women play this card when you argue/disagree with them), this is why i haven't introduced you to my family" and then another day it was all "i love how mature and collected you are all the time, are you coming to christmas with my family next month?"

you're probably right to an extent but this kind of a thing is probably better judged on a case-to-case basis. i think this is a touchy issue to bring to an actual woman because most older woman are classy and they don't want to hear "look, just tell me if you want my dick or you want more" because that takes away from the 'younger guy but way mature for his age' image.

just analyze the situation and her actions. more than likely you can just tell by what the dominant conversational topic is, how fast things progress, what kinds of hints she drops and what happens before, during and after sex to gauge what she's really looking for with you.

i've only been with two 'older' women and the 27 year old when i was 18 is the biggest age gap i've dealt with so perhaps this issue needs input from someone with a bit more experience.
    test
  3. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

i absolutely know what you re talking about . i have been there many times..and im naturally attracted to mature women, even 50+

and yes its only sex..for me atleast..
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Put it like this. Everytime I meet a woman over 10 years older than me it's always they approach me talking bout I'm so handsome and sexy type shit. I'm like cool so we go to dinner or something and they come back to my place later and it's like clock work. So when I run into someone that breaks that mold and asks me to take them to like boo type places like go to watch a movie all in public and shit I'm like why? That don't make sense to me. One asked me where our friendship is headed like do I expect more and stuff before we make out. I'm like that's all I expect from you is to fuck around and nothing else. That's a dumb question to me especially based on how you approached me...
    test
  5. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Some older women really do want serious relationships with younger guys, though... ever thought of that?

Some are geniunely disenchanted or frustrated with men their own age and so go seeking younger men, not just for sex, but for friendship, companionship, respect and committment.

Now if you're like 17-18 and she's in her late 20s, early 30s, then it's either most likely about the sex or she's just emotionally/mentally retarded and cannot relate to men her own age.
    test
  6. Dark_Sun

I'm 27 so I know some women really want a serious relationship but I would guess that's only about 1 tenth of the cougars out there that fit that category. I just went 3 rounds the other day with a 40 year old chick and it was very clear to both of us that is all she was after.
    test
  7. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

How did I get here?

Anyway @ Dark_Sun I don't think starting a relationship with a 40 year old is the way to go man. 2 many fine younger chicks around and you always gonna be turning your head looking at that fresh meat. Not to mention the MILF will turn bunny boiler in 5 seconds flat and start to tell you what to do and shit.

Then you might to start noticing the wrinkles and shit or the Grey pussy hairs, plus who gonna look after the kids? She'll be in a zimmer frame by the time the kid reach high school

I think the Nation of Islam Niggaz got it right. Chick should be half your age plus 7 years. That way you always in credit:funny:
    test
  8. Dark_Sun

Bully, my whole point of this thread is why I believe that relationships with cougars should be strictly for sex, not for relationships. Hell I don't want to be in a relationship at all right now even with chicks my age or younger honestly. The way I see it is if you aint married then you are single. You can be serious with someone but at my age if you aint thinking about being with someone longterm seriously then why commit to them?
    test
  9. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

Yeah I hear ya. Just at this time of the year some of these chicks are looking like ripe fruit man, even some of the older ones in their late 30s and early 40s. So yeah, wouldn't rule it out I guess.

But if it came to the crunch, I know where I'd rather be dippin my rod.
    test
  10. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

As someone who can be considered a "motherfucker(pun intended), I can
    co-sign and say that I don't want shit else but Cougars. and here are my top 10 reasons:

1. They're not clingy
    2. They have their own money
    3. They live alone
    4. They don't have/want kids(or their grown and gone)
    5. They don't want a relationship (most are divorced)
    6. They have their own car (most are expensive shits)
    7. They don't mind fucking whenever
    8. They have their tubes tied (no babies)
    9. They have real conversation not boring "bopper talk"
    10. You'll ALWAYS have access to fuck. even if you've been a stranger for a couple years....lol

that's 10 benefits of a Cougar that the average 20something broad can't even compete with.
    test
  11. BullyBeats

BullyBeats New Member

I'm beginning to think there might be a compromise here. What about cutting out Girls in there 20s all together. So If you want some lean beef you go str8 to an 18 year old chick and get that shit poppin, but if you want a little extra - like an Angus Steak, you get a 38 year old Cougar. Lets call it the 20 year gap.
    Or maybe just do whatever suits you Lol
    test
  12. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Eh I come across maybe 1-100 ladies in their 40's or so that even look good to me.

I'm not with them saggy non existent asses and sadly that's the first thing to go.
    test
  13. Dark_Sun

Shit I don't know where you live at but we got plenty here. Some of the ones I met aint from here but they move to settle down and shit.
    test
  14. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

im noticing that its becoming different now...cause I notice women in their forties and even in their fifties that still look cakable...its also getting harder( for me at least) to tell a womans age...ill notice women in their 40's and up that have the ass, the nice face, shit even the nice toes and hair..lol
    test
  15. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

What about the extra weight that a lot of older women have?

Not every 40+ something looks like Stacey Dash or Halle Berry.

I prefer bangin' young hotties... their bodies are firmer and they're dumber.

When I was younger, I liked older women more because they had better conversation (I hate the younger bopper talk, too)... but now I could give a fuck about conversation.
    test
  16. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL really every dude in here trying to front like these women looking like the 1/1000th percentile women we're accustomed to envisioning when we think of the word milf :scared:

Leave it up to RM.
    test
  17. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

When I was in my teens, appealing older women to me were women in their 20s and early 30s maybe... I've never really been attracted to women 40 and over... even now that I'm closer to that age, I'm still not... except for this one 48 year old who works at my job... she could pass for 32 and her body is like whoa... she looks better than a lot of women half her age.
    test
  18. Alias3000

Let's be clear fellaz. a Cougar is NOT, I repeat NOT a DOG. Not those dirtbag oldies you see online. NO WAY.. that's not a Cougar.

the reason they are called "Cougars" in the first place is becase of their sleek, sexy, alluring bodies and sexy grown up charm which only comes with a broad whose had experiences in life and are fine and has had sex appeal for years, she's just older with it. THAT'S IT.

A perfect example of a Cougar is that Science teacher you had in 10th grade that all your boyz wanted to wanted to fuck and the other male teachers wer already fucking. you know the ones, the ones that get fucked on the senior class trip by the gym coach right along with Ms. congeniality getting fucked by the football QB...lol

okay check it, you wanna know what I'm talking about go here and peep the kind of cougars I like. bitches like Janet Mason and Monique Fuentes...BAD BITCHES, just older. and trust me the pouch on a cougar gets way hotter and wetter than ya favorite bopper or 20somehting chick. no questions.

go here and see what I fuck with...
    Anilos - Hardcore Mature Women of Interest - Anilos Warning Page
    test
  19. knowitall

knowitall New Member

LOL .... LOL ....

WTF are you talking about?... This man is trying to sell his granny-fetish off as something other than what it is.....

LOL....
    test
  20. Alias3000

:funny:haha, I know you thinking player but on the cool, the following bitches are Cougars:

Vivica Fox
    Angela Bassett
    Angelina Jolie
    Halle Berry

any bitch 30+ with a kid and fine as hell is considered a Cougar. Anything detracting from that model is NOT a Cougar. an old 60 year old bitch getting fucked on film is not a Cougar. that's just a dirtbag.

Happy Cougar hunting pimps.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.