the COSMOS appears to be pulling for a KERRY presidency...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Brahman, Nov 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

if kerry wins the election+ it will strengthen my beliefs in astrology and hinduism

if he doesn't, eh, i'll still believe and attribute the loss to republican foulplay... lol
    consider these events:

the boston red sox of kerry's state massachusetts won the world series after an 86-year drought in busch stadium

for all of the elections since 1936, the result of the washington redskins final home game before the presidential election has predicted the winner of the election. when the redskins lose, the adminstration in washington changes. when they win, it stays the same. the trend has held, including a 2000 redskins loss to the tennessee titans that predicted george w. bush's win over al gore.

yesterday, the redskins lost to the green bay packers

read this article...

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Surveys in the United States may be showing the race for president as too close to call but top Indian astrologers say the planets have clearly made up their mind: John Kerry (news - web sites) will win.

Planets governing President Bush (news - web sites) are eclipsed and in an uncomfortable position, making his tenure controversial and his re-election bid unsuccessful, the soothsayers said on Friday, four days before the vote.

On the other hand, the planets of Democratic challenger Senator John Kerry were in the ascendant, ensuring him success in competitions.

"Saturn, which is the lord of health and fortune for President Bush, has been eclipsed by the Sun, which is unfortunate and gives him a clear defeat," Lachhman Das Madan, editor of a popular astrology magazine, told Reuters.

"Kerry will win," said Madan, who is also known as "the emperor of astrologers." "It is cosmic writ that George W. Bush cannot become president of United States again."

Ajai Bhambi, a senior astrologer and author of several books on the science of predictions, agreed.

"Kerry is likely to beat Bush in the final verdict," he told the New Indian Express newspaper.

Bejan Daruwalla, another top astrologer, told Reuters he had yet to calculate who would win Tuesday's election. But Bush, even if he won, would not be allowed by his planets to complete a full term, he said.

Astrology is extremely popular in India and many top politicians, businessmen and movie stars consult astrologers before taking important decisions.

Tuesday's vote is forecast to be one of the closest in American history. A Reuters/Zogby poll showed on Thursday that Bush was leading Kerry by 48 to 46 percent but the lead was well within the poll's margin of error.
    test
  2. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i read some editorials that said the hurricanes in florida were a sign of mother nature pulling for bush since it motivated the state's populous to get closer to the president in a time of natural disaster

however, i saw that as mother nature avenging the debacle that took place in the state during the 2000 presidential elections

kerry supporters, the cards are in your favor!
    test
  3. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

Yeah its all in the stars..looks like Kerrys going to take it...

so dont bother voting..
    test
  4. mc k-nice

mc k-nice New Member

the redskins got cheated out of their victory yesterday...is this a sign of another stolen presidency? hmmm.....
    test
  5. ANONIMUS

ANONIMUS resident middlefinger

cheated? naaaah....maybe its a sign they TRY to cheat and still get fucked up
    test
  6. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

tahaha, naw... we'll be voting, chap *tips hat*

we'll just know that the universe and the principles of jesus and buddha will be on our side instead of your phony puppet of a texan hero's

his facade will be destroyed soon
    test
  7. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

well see..

in the meantime ill be adding this site to my favorites for a future "I told you so".....
    test
  8. Only n!gga pushing rock in Jersey is Jason Kidd^
    test
  9. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

there are signs out there. don't ignore them. kerry should win the election. if he doesn't clearly there was foulplay amongst evil conservatives to avoid their fate. and, they will be appropriately punished for it in the afterlife too if it takes place.

irrelevant

i wasn't posting it as a novelty

and, you posting it a week ago doesn't include the result of it yesterday in combination with these other events
    test
  10. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

the redskins should of won yesterday i was devastated when i saw the flag...
    test
  11. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

no, i'm not kidding

the cosmos is clearly aligned for kerry

the only way he loses is if there's some repeated foulplay from the republicans

period.
    test
  12. Come on guys! If Hanumann, the 10 armed primate says it's true, then it's true!
    test
  13. CoMP~Ell

CoMP~Ell New Member

For those of you who dont know astrolgy has been known to predict certian events throuoght histrory... such as the kennedy assasination, ww2, birth of christ, ect... for people to say that astrolgy is bullshit and has nothing to do with events in the future would make very little sense since we form our calanders around the stars... Nostradamus used astrolgy to add a rough date to some of his predicitons as well...
    test
  14. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

random horoscopes are garbage and frequently contradict each other

they do not represent the genuine wisdom of the astrological community

you're a moron if you believe that celestial bodies couldn't have any impact on the nature of each other whatsoever. i don't think it's far-fetched at all to believe that seasons and positioning of stars and plants play some role in shaping life and events. if moods can be altered and affected by weather patterns and such, why can't the development of cells within a womb be somewhat affected by seasons and energies emitted by different celestial positionings?

of course their effects aren't able to be pinpointed to an exact science, but there is something larger at work outside of our comprehension with respect to them.

it's not all entertainment
    test
  15. celestial bodies do not 'play some role in shaping life and events'. They are merely indicators of certain events. They do not, however, dictate what is to happen.
    test
  16. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

for something to develop into an indicator of something, it first had to have power over the situation to influence that very event in the first place. so, as events repeated themselves over and over with that alignment, the alignment became a foreteller while still wielding an amount of control over it.

you're not thinking critically, jaffar
    test
  17. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

theres a halloween mask thing too, a # of pet thing, and a couple other bullshit "signs"

some support bush, some kerry, all are bullshit
    test
  18. style-rip

style-rip Lakers>Clippers

nostradamis predicted the 44th president is going to ruin the whole country.. guess what? if kerry is elected -- he'll be the 44th president
    test
  19. Thug Prophecy

Thug Prophecy Simply the Finest

^and can I get that prediction? even though I think all of thats is bogus
    test
  20. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

lol @ celestial indicators..

The fact you where so serious about this thread makes me feel sorry for you..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.