The Corp calls out TMU....again...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Master Peace, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Idiot, its not about the fame an fortune, well yeah, it is about the fortune, you never heard of people tryna get money? I dont give a fuck about fame either, it might be fun, famous people get money doin ANYTHING though dipshit

Okay... Maybe muslum fundamentalists dont like money... But Id have to say people like that are trying intentionaly to go against human nature. Meanin human nature, a vaaast majority of people are all thinkin basically the same thing. congratulations on your morals an values. Im not too full of myself to admit that Id do whatever to put myself in a spot where I can make money doin anythin I want and most people just naturally agree.

An for the Return, I freestyle parties with more than 50 cats in it. Try the hottest clubs in downtown columbus, hundreds of people in attendence, startin riots in the crowd gettin club goers an bouncers alike knocked the fuck out. lmao what a night.. anyway, yeah, Im well known where Im from, Ive been on columbus radio 107.5 our main hip hop station, me an my boys are about to get some more of our shit in permenant rotation with some shit he set up wit em, my boy skeps coo wit scott scorch gettin exclusive beats, my boy kroniks tourin wit shadyville, doin a remix of a 50 cent an cashis song wit cashis on it, hes already done alot of shit wit em, dj arkanes about to sponser a mixtape for him, an hes gettin me an cashis on it, an im gettin some of my crazier spitters on it.

thanks for askin, tho, want some cds? ill keep you up to date on us
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you're contradicting yourself and yet you call me idiot and dipshit. your argument is a failed one. give it a rest.

money or the yearn for money is not human nature. you might contend that humans are selfish by nature, but their selfishness is not always driven by a lust for money or fame. this is fact. this is not my opinion. humans are driven by their own selfish desires in some way, shape, or form.

you imply that you are qualified to discuss human nature, but you know nothing of it. you're categorizing mankind as some advanced being driven simply by a lust for money or recognition. this is simply not true.

if anything, make the argument that we all desire power within our own realms. but then, there is always an exception to the rule, so to argue that EVERYTHING or EVERYONE is anything is absurd.

and for the sake of discussion, money is man made. we only acquire money and wish to acquire it because it currently defines our societal wealth. i can not say that i am strong enough in my faith not to need money, but i can say that i do not lust for money as it seems you do. its just not me. i'm motivated by more than that.
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Ummm... where?

And how come none of them are in the battle?
    test
  4. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

So you're getting on your DJ friend's mixtape that's sponsored by some other DJ that happened to work with Shadyville, who works with tons of DJ's on tons of different mixtapes?

I google DJ Kronik and Arkanes and get results, but when I google L Kross all I see is a Soundclick and a link to a text battle with Don Cardyac, and that's AFTER a link to "Bookslut: Articles by Karin L. Kross."

Keep knocking 'em out in the club though dawg.
    test
  5. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

can someone write me a short summation.

i wanna talk shit too but i dont wanna read all these books.
    test
  6. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

You should know me well enough by now to know this aint true.. What we go back like 7 years son? lol.. I'm antisocial as fuck.. I don't enjoy being around people.. If I aint gettin money with you, you got no place in my life.. Anyone with my mentality is not about to put theirself in the position to have people wantin to come up & talk to them everywhere you go.. That shit would be my worst nightmare..

You know I got enough money right now to pull up to the club in a bentley & get treated like a fucking celebrity.. yet I'm sittin here on the computer 16 hours a day.. Trust me.. If you aint give a fuck what people thought about you or how the public saw you when you were broke, it doesn't change when you got money..
    test
  7. .:Pain:.

There's plenty of celebs/artists that shun the spotlight.

Most of them end up comitting suicide, or get academy awards for every picture they act in.

All of them, however, are weird as fuck...
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

a few post in the alley and some in other areas of the board. and when i say active recently i mean they've been around this year, not necessarily at the moment.

the invitation still stands for you.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Your very intelligent man, that response was long, determined an chalked full of big words and small, but complicated words. Also, youre full of shit and if you ever saw a silver lining to make yourself a legacy would jump through the hoop.

An Return, yeah, the arkane shit hasnt even been made yet lmao, an kronik just asked me to lace his shit up recently. But Im glad your really takin a interest, googlin me, checkin it all out, I dont know who that cat is you said I battled or that bitchs blogs, but good job to you, too.

An Silentt... Ill handle this got'damit
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

I thought you meant active writers, not posters, lol.

I've been thinkin' about it, but I'd like to be in a crew that actually writes, collabs, and battles and doesn't just put neat things in their sig, lol. I wish they were all active, but I haven't seen a verse from any of them in a long, long time, save Bonnie...
    test
  11. Calefaction

Calefaction The Lone Wolf

to clear the air as well.. silent and I are as active as anyone on these boards, we just dont post it all over these boards.. I'm constantly writing and makin tracks, but I don't post 'em up on here necessarily and I like how this went from a battle call to a discussion of social status / dreams / life style and everything that's NOT a battle call
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

we did last year when we started and i was running the RSTL. the new recruits are mainly battlers.

only reason we're no longer active is because the RSTL that i ran is no longer active and most of the writers have dispersed.

but i feel you. and i'm down to collab whenever.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

cop out. be glad this discussion was online.
    test
  14. .:Pain:.

So why don't you and the rest of your topicalists/storytellers join the league I made at BW? It's pretty much the old style RSTL.

And I'll be sendin' you a topic to collab on soon...
    test
  15. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

if this discussion was face to face, i probly woulda jumped the violence off the first four sylabol word you hit me with.

hypothetics hope youre the rowdy type or thatd play out bad for you
    test
  16. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

enough with the tough talk and on with the text battling lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i wasn't referring to violence. more like humiliation. but the fact that you would've resorted to violence proves that you're unfit to continue this discussion.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

blah blah. lmao@ embarrasment, bro, where i come from, gettin a valid point made in a argument isnt really embarrasing. its embarassing when the other person slaps you.. oh well, everyones a product of their enviroment. guess we were just not raised the same. anyway, im a better rapper then you, -points an nelson laughs- ha ha
    test
  19. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

while you talking, you need to be sending me those verses you owe me.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you sound misguided. i'd hate to see you at age 45.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.