The Corp calls out TMU....again...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Master Peace, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace the Prophet

Ace the Prophet A Prophet to the Game

lmao, new style video collab resume:

(This season so far)
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...50622-week-1-t-c-vs-ace-prophet-ace-wins.html
    http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...-week-2-pain-1-0-vs-ace-prophet-1-0-vote.html (I don't care it's a loss, shit's still dope)

The best from last season:

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...ique-2-0-champ-vs-2-ace-prophet-3-0-vote.html (What I feel was my best verse from that season. Would've beat anyone else if it wasn't Nique)

Other video highlights in Open Mic:

http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1143021-now-til-infinity-ace-noble.html (Took this from the RSTL when we had the choice of video or topical, my opponent wanted to go topical so I straight up did both and posted this in OM, lol...)

http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1142448-hip-hop-saved-my-life-aced.html (On a personal bit here)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, for a topical preview of Ace...

http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1153461-celestial-love.html

http://board.rapmusic.com/rapmusic-...ster-peace-4-1-vs-4-ace-prophet-5-1-vote.html

Pick your poison
    test
  2. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

^Lmao... Edit that out, Ace. We dont have to fuckin impress them. No one over heres scared an hidin, so we can just do this.
    test
  3. Ace the Prophet

Hahah...figured they should know what those video collabs are all about
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

so you pretend as if you're on a record with your favorite artist? i'd rather not. i enjoy music by particular artists because they are not me and because i can not be them. if i were to record, i would prefer it be original in every aspect.

i'm not knocking the idea though. seems fun. i'm just not for it. i enjoy writing stories because it is a use of my imagination supported by my ability to write. i enjoy discovering how far my mind can take me.
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

don't mind kross. i know you weren't trying to prove your worth to me.
    test
  6. Orange407County

Orange407County Well-Known Member

lol...shit is funny
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

okay, i still dont know what a video collab is or whatever, but i dont really care. are we gonna uuhhh, do this?
    test
  8. Ace the Prophet

Haha, we'd be given a video and replace one of our verses with one of the original verses, basically

But agreed, fuck the talk. Let's get this shit goin
    test
  9. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Lmao, stop it.

Yes, as a matter of fact I do. Zero.

I like living my life without faggots and cameras following me around, actually.

No, you really don't.
    test
  10. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lmao@you thinkin no one surfs these boards lookin for verses to steal.

An a bigger LMAO @ you actin like you wouldnt take fame. If someone came up an offered you a contract that would make you rich an worldwide known youd be like "Na, Im cool with my average medicore life" get real big guy

An you have no idea what my chances are of anythin.

An as far as the video battle or freestyle battlin.... What are you laughin at? Could you defend yourself in either of these forms of competition? No, right?
    test
  11. nom dillinger.

nom dillinger. registered bruiser.

what's going on?
    test
  12. TheReturn

Post any verse obviously based on a verse that's been posted here.

If that contract came with instant face recognition, it'd have to be a big fucking contract. I'd much rather just have a million or two than be some huge superstar.

I have a pretty good idea. I've never even seen you on the audio side of this board, which would be a logical place to start if you're anywhere close to making it in rap. I definitely wouldn't be wasting my time on the text side patronizing writers who have no dreams of being a rapper.

No, I couldn't. I believe in being good at things that matter.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol, so you wanna sit here and debate human nature? How many people turned down stardom EVER probly a list you could count on both hands an one foot.

But Im sure youre in that list, yeah you probly turn down fame an fortune every day bein... what is it that you do?

Anyways, lmao@you for thinkin the audio sub forum of rapmusic.com is the first step to fame. -Dies-

Like I said, you dont know me, you dont know what Im capable of doin, you dont know what Ive done, what Ive got goin an how far Im goin with it, speculate all you want, I know what I do.

Oh yeah.... lol.. How the fuck would I know who alls out there bitin lyrics? I think youre thinkin of famous people. Famous people dont need to bite, they can pay for hotter raps then you fucks, I mean underground cats who are nice at rap but cant write, probly stole almost every RSTL champ match every week since this sites creation, dork. thats what i meant. someone (not famous, cause they dont need you) is out there spittin YOUR shit gettin way more love on it then you did when you posted it

You wanna wax idiotic about it, Ive got time.
    test
  15. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

People that get put in the position to turn down being famous were trying to get noticed & become famous in the first place.. You don't gotta turn shit down if you don't put yourself in the position
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Oh man, you wanna debate human nature with me too?

My nigga... You should smart enough to know that people are highly (cant stress that enough) predictable. Not excludin you or me. as a matter of fact, I knew you were gonna come back debatin that exact point, an already had the human nature line ready for you but had to use it on return lol.

Cmon bro, look in your heart an tell me youd turn down fame fortune an all those things bring if offered in... You dont even gotta comment back, homie, I know the truth, return knows the truth, q knows the truth, its just human nature home boy, survival of the fittest. Survive, thrive, multiply. Its not even human nature, its animal instinct
    test
  17. TheReturn

Show us what moves you're making in the industry then son.

And who the fuck cares if some faggot underground cat is using what I write and getting love for it? What's he getting paid? A couple hundred bucks for a show at some hole in the wall club in front of 50 people to rap about a story he found online? Half the shit in the RSTL is about molested children and shit. Fuck, Q wrote something about sticking 3 dicks in his mouth. You think people actually go around and look for shit like that thinking "Oh man, the back alley crowd is gonna love this." Fuck no.

And I don't give a fuck about fame or stardom. I want the money. But if I have to read news articles every fucking week about who I'm with and what I'm doing while I'm trying to spend my money, fuck is it worth? I'll take a normal life with money over stardom and money anyday. Not even a question.

But seriously, what moves you making?
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i do not know the truth. i know that many value you fame and fortune, but i am not one of them. there are many religions that despise this very path and many more that teach others. there are millions of individuals who do not enjoy fame. many more who do not prefer fortune that is not righteous. i am one of them.

think about it kross. there are so many aliases and pen names for a reason. most of those who are famous run away from it, not towards it. only new fame is comforting, just like new love and everything else new.

sure, those who are pursing a rap career value fame and fortune, but don't place "human nature" into that category. there have been millions upon millions who haven't even thought twice about being famous.

if i ever were to be famous, it would have to be for the right reasons. if def jam offered me a billion to be a fake thug gangsta rapper, i would gladly decline. that is beyond me.

and as for the biting reference, TR's not being delusional here. you said "by a real rapper who made it hot and got mad props for it". but regardless, nobody has bit my stories. they wouldn't even translate into rap songs.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but you are right in the respect that if i were offered by some fictitious being the opportunity to feed my family by the generations and be remembered by all just by doing something that i love, then sure i'd take it. we call that a blessing. but if i were offered fame and fortune for reasons beyond me, i would decline. we call that the root of evil.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and don't confuse what i'm saying to mean that there aren't many people who pursue fame and fortune. but to classify it as human nature is a bit absurd. i have yet to hear a theory of evolution that is driven by the pursuit of fame and fortune. its a relatively new fad considering the known history of mankind.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.