The comment on the wrestler above you game

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hiphopper12

hiphopper12 Where's My Bong?

very amusing feud with roddy piper, my only real memory is them both eliminating each other from the royal rumble.

It was groundbreaking then you know.....

Next: Shawn Michaels
    test
  2. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Shawn is one of the best to ever step in the ring. I didn't like him back in his hey, because I was a huge Bret mark, but I realize now he was good. One of the few people who can put on a good show in the wwe.

Next- Scott Hall
    test
  3. CaZbaR

CaZbaR What?? Nugga

^^^
    Scott Hall was one of the best performers back in his Razor Ramon days... him and shawn micheals ladder match set the standard.. He was still the man in his days in wcw as one of the outsiders but as his alcoholism started ta show effect, things started ta go down hill but he still was entertainment for a drunk..

Next- (Blitzkreig)
    test
  4. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

Would have been buried in the WWE, but due to the WCW's predominantly wrestling-orientated show, he excelled. Crazy high flying moves. Couldn't ever really get into him though cause of that stupid costume and mask, no real place for it in modern American wrestling...

Next : Bob Backlund
    test
  5. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

had me laffin' when he had this "comedic" comeback in wwe in the late 90's (98 i think). i thought it was supposed to be a joke coz both he and sgt. slaughter was in raw.

honky tonk man
    test
  6. MrBriggs

MrBriggs New Member

The Greatest Intercontinental Champion of All Time..

Haha.. not really, but that was his tag line. I always thought Honky was a GREAT heel. When I was a little kid, every single time I'd see him on the TV I'd just wanna reach through the screen and choke him to death. And with Jimmy Hart by his side, he was twice as obnoxious. So.. one of the best heels ever. :)

NEXT: Bobby "the Brain" Heenan
    test
  7. Da Mean Mugga

Da Mean Mugga New Member

perhaps one of the greatest managers/commentators in all of wrestling. It's sad that he isn't working TNA or WWE. For god sakes Mean Gene got a job. Has said some of the funniest lines of all time. Should've booked him for Smackdown instead of Taz and let Taz wrestle.

New Jack
    test
  8. Macabre

Macabre Guest

The most entertaining wrestler to not have proper training. Took way too many bumps and even went blind once for it. Has a bad reputation for being crazy. I always enjoyed his promos because you could actually believe he'd want to hurt someone. Creative with weaponry. I can't picture him as a World champion though.

next- D-Lo Brown
    test
  9. Da Mean Mugga

Da Mean Mugga New Member

one of the greatest mid carders of all time. Peak of his career: torn pectorial D-Lo (happened at the hands of Dan The Beast Severn if memory serves correct) Will never be great.

Amazing Red
    test
  10. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

There is no Perhaps about it, point blank Bobby Heenan WAS the greatest manager and colour commentator, he NEVER failed on the mic, he put everyone over really well, and he was comedy gold. And the reason he isn't working, is he really doesn't want to anymore, not full time anyway, plus he's had throat cancer and he had to learn to talk again, his voice is pretty fucked up. And Taz was the one who decided to commentate and stop wrestling, I doubt he'll ever wrestle again, in the wwf anyway, he knows he won't get used.
    test
  11. Da Mean Mugga

Da Mean Mugga New Member

I always liked JR
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre Guest

I read that Heenan was becoming a manager again somewhere, could be wrong. But I agree 100%. The undisputed best. Heenan + Monsoon = Perfection.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.