The comment on the wrestler above you game

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by Macabre, Jan 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macabre

Macabre Guest

It'd be great if this worked out as planned.

Rules are simple, you say what you think about a past or present wrestler/wrestling company/title/anything else related, and then name another topic for the next person.

Like if Joe Blow named "David Arquette," I'd say his title reign should've never happened or whatever and name the next topic.

Let's start with Randy Savage
    test
  2. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

...needs to accept that his body came through drug abuse and not through any kind of genetic abnormality. Needs to stop being proud of a physique that is 99% steroid induced and doesn't even work properly anymore!

NEXT : Marty Jannetty
    test
  3. masterragu

masterragu Sweep The Leg, Johnny!

Should have never made a rap cd, was one of my favorites in the late 80's, early 90's...

Great personality that really lacks in today's wrestling world.

Had some good title reigns, had great great feuds with Hulk Hogan

Next: Scott Steiner
    test
  4. masterragu

Was kind of cool with the rockers. Sadly he lived and lives the life of a drug addicted rocker. Wouldnt be too suprised if this man died soon. I dont wish death on anyone, but from stuff I hear he's in tough shape.

Next: Bill Goldberg
    test
  5. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Too egotistical. Everything has to be a squash match with him winning or he's not happy.

next: ECW as a company
    test
  6. masterragu

Ahead of it's time, great wrestling, original, thoughtful. Harbored great wrestlers, knew how to use them...

Next: Bret Hart
    test
  7. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

One of the greatest ever, it's a shame what happened to him, both with getting fucked by vince and having his career ended by Goldberg. He was pitifully underused in WCW. I give the man credit though, he's been through a lot in his life and he seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

Lance Storm
    test
  8. masterragu

Excellent technical wrestler. Been horribly misused in the WWE. Probably more talented than 80% of the wwe roster and is in a fucked up position.

Next: Eddie Guerrero
    test
  9. Macabre

Macabre Guest

Looks like he's finally getting the singles push he deserves (possible feud with angle=thumbs up)

next=Chavo Guerrero
    test
  10. masterragu

Probably going to end up in the cruiserweight division so I read. He is starting to grow on me, he's got some personality it seems. At first I couldnt stand him, but he seems to be devoloping an Owen hart type presents to him. Like Owen he is in the shadow of someone related to him I.E. Eddie...

Next= Andre The Giant
    test
  11. Tha Top Dawg

Tha Top Dawg Subtle, yet sassy.

He wasn't a great wrestler, he was huge, and he shit in the ring once and he caused hogan to shit and puke simultaneously, in the ring no less. Nuff said.

Curt Hennig/Mr. Perfect
    test
  12. Macabre

Macabre Guest

An underrated talent throughout his whole career. I even liked his West Texas Redneck gimmick; it was entertaining to me. Shouldn't have been brought back as "Mr. Perfect."

Next- Raven
    test
  13. Royceshady

Royceshady Guest

Raven: Great speaker. Will never match his ECW heyday. But people should go back and watch all his stuff from ECW.

Next: Chris Candido
    test
  14. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

if you havent checked out his TNA run, then its a must, its been great. He has a long and entertaining feud with James Mitchell and its just been renewed with Mitchell,CM Punk and Julio Dinerio.

Chris Candido...has a pretty fair sized gut now last i seen him in XPW, and uh was kinda decent in WCW with his feud with Prince Iaukea...and he bones a crackhead..

Next: Aj Styles
    test
  15. EdJames

EdJames I'm Ed James Bitch

On one hand it's a shame that AJ Styles has never found his way to the WWF so that the mainstream gets to see him. On the other hand, it's best for his career that he doesn't, since due to his size, they'd only bury him on Velocity.

NEXT : Papa Shango (The Godfather/Kama Mustafa)
    test
  16. hiphopper12

hiphopper12 Where's My Bong?

Awful wrestler, helped by size. Got lucky with a gimmick that was just right for the era (the godfather). Glad he's not around now

NEXT: Mick Foley
    test
  17. 0u+k@$+

0u+k@$+ J Budden=G.O.A.T & Im Gay

never really liked the guy or his split personas...i think he should just stay away and stop reapearing every year before wrestlemania...and he seriously needs to destroy that haircut....

.......Syxx/1-2-3 Kid
    test
  18. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Cottage cheese bitch....

Papa Shango....

*Neesch*
    test
  19. Geez Us Nice

Geez Us Nice T.E.N

never was a fan but really couldn't stand him once he blew up...shoulda utilized more of a variety than he did in the ring...decent draw...performs decently on the mic...

Perry Saturn...
    test
  20. Killafornian

Killafornian West Side Til I Die

biggest disappointment in the wwe. i thought he would be facing opponents of his caliber like eddie guerrero, billy gunn, etc... now he ends up way below funaki.

bad news brown...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.