the College Conspiracy: is it really worth it?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

Not when Men are honest about the process. It works perfectly.

All man-made monetary systems are flawed except the Barter System which requires no money at all. But who is willing to trade you a Bentley for 7 years hard labor??

But the most successful in history has been Capitalism. It says "only the strong survive and money is the scale to prove it", which is the best motivation for success.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Ah, not exactly sure if this is the right time & place for this one....anyhoo..

I'd eliminate only physical money ~ cash. Thus, people and companies would be forced to pay all via transactions, debit and credit cards. If there's no physical money ~ cash, therefore, everything becomes 100% transparent, visible, and most importantly archived.

Doing so, all bribes (corruption) which, incidentally, is the executioner of our young country, would end up being cropped at the neck ~ the origin of money would be seen clearly, and later the source of wealth. We would be the first country in the world where people's wine glasses would be filled up "kosher". The measure wouldn't be a stand-alone one, yet in connection to a flat-rate taxation of capital of suspicious origin ~ from which we'd get instantly pulled out of the financial crisis.

However, it's nothing more than an idealistic dream. Only a minority of people would really want a system that wasn't based on corruption, falsifies, cheating and stealing. On all levels of society. Many see millions of practical problems with such a system, and most of those problems are purely imaginary.

Store clerks would be amongst the first to get card modules for i-phones; which by the way cost as much as a box of eggs.

Alas, such an idea is in this time and space is utopian. Hence launching this provocation. However, a provocation, which clearly shows who we really are.
    test
  3. Alias3000

What you want is a Cashless Society. which the worst of them all. Slavery

And is on the horizon as we speak.
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

That's what I wrote.

How's it slavery though?
    test
  5. Alias3000

When you have only one entity in control of the money and how it's transacted, that's Tyranny aka Slavery in disguise.

Barter is the Best way back to normalcy.....

Examples:

1. Paint my house, and I'll fix and repair your car's alternator and water pump.
    2. Wash my dog and I'll cut your yard.
    3. Give me that 1979 Alpha Romeo and I'll give you my older more classic 1975 Alpha Romeo

etc...

Even deal for Even deal.

Even on a larger scale the Barter System rules.

Examples:

1. America says to Iraq, give us Oil and we'll give you weapons. oh wait, that's already happening...lol
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

So you'd wish to have a fair exchange of goods and deeds.

1. For me to be lazy enough to let a person (amateur) paint my house ~ it would take them a full month to be done. Just as a comparison, alternator and water pump are repaired in matters of few hours.

In short; I'd get someone to slave for me whilst I'd be sitting on my behind.

2. Washing a dog takes (I don't know) half an hour tops? I'll assume that by cutting yard you're implying "mowing the lawn" or cutting branches, etc? If that were the case, I'd have your dog washed in 30 mins, you'd be working in my yard for 2-3 hrs (taken into consideration that you'd be only mowing the lawn).

Again; you'd be a slave.

3. Oh boy.

*Alfa Romeo
    test
  7. x calibur

x calibur

barter worked in olden times, but it's far too simplistic for an advanced society.

a cashless society may very well be in our future.
    test
  8. Alias3000

Bartering is being used in 2012.

America barters for Oil. we don't buy shit. we offer weapons.
    test
  9. Alias3000

1. Which is why you wouldn't barter with a lazy ass person. simple. It falls right in line with "You don't work, you don't eat"

2. People are fickle and lazy, you'd be surprised how many would make that deal.

3. Alpha Romeo's are the bees knees.
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Painting a house takes a month?
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

Luckily for me, I rarely need people to do anything such related for me, since I'm able to handle it myself.

I would.

It's ALFA, not alpha. It's an Italian car.
    test
  12. Alias3000

1. You never know what you might need done.

2. Looking for the okie-doke deal in Bartering won't help you. I can mow a small yard in 30 mins. any bigger then off course you no only wash my dog but clip the nails and take it for a walk. Bartering is based on even deals.

3. I know how to spell it since I have one being restored but I just like to call them Alpha's.
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  14. lyricalpriest

test
  15. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Focusing your life solely on making a buck shows a poverty of ambition. It asks too little of yourself. And it will leave you unfulfilled.
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

I beg to differ on that one.

So how much clipping would I have to do for a yard of 19289ft²?

There's more car talk in here than in c&a. #madfaaaced :funny:

[​IMG]
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

^ i like how they spell it better tbh but my producer spells our label "alpha"

I Got expelled from school because they said they smelled an odor,
    I was breaking weed up on my algebra book when they thought I was doing homework
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i like how the snake is eating a red man
    test
  19. MissAndrya

MissAndrya Evolution is what is.

I bartered a photo session for 4 one hour therapeutic massages. It was based on the trade of equal cost, but I still felt I made out with the better end of it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.