the cheapest hard hitting system ive ever seen

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by De'yon, Jun 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

My brother was running 2 polk audio 12"s and an alpine 600w amp witch hit hard until his amp blew.

any way he decided to traade his 12"s for a 400w amp and 2 15" subs (every thing exept the box came from walmart)

the subs are $49 each and the amp is worth $200

when he told me what he had did I was originaly like You big dumb**^%^%^%$&^%*&.....

but he turned the key and cut it on in he 90sedan seville and It blew me away the amp was on -6 db and it wasshaking his back windows a little and had his hovering ......and the best thing was the subs can take almost 2000watts each and hes only using 200w each

and they even have a warranty on them ....bust and theyl replace em.

so if want a cheap hard hitting system for your car and arent embarresed by cheap brands go to walmart and get the 15" extreme subs. theire neon yellow
    test
  2. KLeV

KLeV That Graphic Man! Damnit!

LMMFAO sorry i had to laugh
    test
  3. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

i run wal-mart head unit and highs.....

i have a 2 channel 25watts = 50watt amp..running to 1 15inch solobraic...and i have yet to see anyone bump louder with a 1 sub 1 amp same power rating...heheheh
    test
  4. trifle

trifle New Member

don't do this again, please....just don't....

you're giving REAL sound guys like myself a bad name...LMAoo...just stop...please
    test
  5. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

lmao...50 watt amp on a solobaric...little underpowered huh?
    test
  6. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

I posted that cause every other week someone is asking for a cheap system for their car and all the option that are posted are not very cheap.

in the real worl kids dont have a fortune to spend a car stereo system.

my Xtreme power system is hitting harder then his polk/alpine system ever hit and at around the same sq.

just cause the shit is cheap doesnt meen it sucks.
    if you install most any sytem properly and treat it good it can last a while.
    test
  7. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

Far from it bro..its a Orion 225 Hcca amp.... its a 2channel 25watts 50watts total..power rating heheeheh more or less its a cheater amp when you compete....you can have 2 of them and be in a 0-100 watt class pushing around 1400watts....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.