The Brackets Racket (Round 1 Pre-Magazine)

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Plumber, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plumber

Plumber Guest

THESE ARE NOT SEEDINGS!!! THIS IS SPECIFICALLY HOW THE GENERATOR MADE THE MATCHES, AND THE LIST IS IN NO ORDER.

These are the official brackets of the Round 1 Text Wars magazine. The tournament will be divided into two brackets - one being the West Bracket, and one being the East Bracket.

Each bracket will hold 50 heads, and competitors will advance with single elimination rules. Competitors in the West Bracket can find their battles located in the regular RBL forum. Competitors in the East Bracket can find their battles located in the RBL Top 20 forum.

This pre-magazine is mandatory to read for the simple fact that it tells you exactly where to locate your battles. The following battles are the battles that have been generated, and are bolded with which bracket it is. Read carefully:

East Bracket -
    1. Oneduh
    2. Knucklez!
    3. DiC
    4. Joey Donuts
    5. Criteria
    6. Imperial
    7. Ribonuclease
    8. Zuch
    9. Numskull
    10. Ouch
    11. J Dot C
    12. Sonny Dimez
    13. SpeedyCalhoun
    14. globalken
    15. MFB
    16. Phryme
    17. Mr. Ecks
    18. Fracture
    19. Sonny Reddz
    20. C Mau
    21. Philly®
    22. Infallible
    23. Quriosity
    24. square.
    25. Urban Legend
    26. K Nettz
    27. Storm G.
    28. ExodusIII
    29. Fyatrail
    30. YounG Doo Rag G
    31. Extreme Venom
    32. Mount
    33. Master Peace
    34. Himself
    35. AniMatiX
    36. King Grimet
    37. Yung Impression
    38. NYC SPITZ
    39. eyedeal
    40. John Hensley
    41. warpath.
    42. Knowl O'Brien
    43. Mister Bones
    44. The Gunslinger
    45. Charles
    46. David Lama
    47. ill nik-A
    48. HotDogVendorMan
    49. Keys
    50. Out Writechas

Round 1 -
    J Dot C vs. Philly®
    MFB vs. YounG Doo Rag G
    Knucklez! vs. K. Nettz
    Fracture vs. Master Peace
    Joey Donuts vs. Extreme Venom
    Himself vs. Mount
    Urban Legend vs. Infallible
    C Mau vs. The Gunslinger
    David Lama vs. King Grimet
    warpath. vs. AniMatiX
    Storm G. vs. Sonny Dimez
    Ouch vs. Criteria
    Numskull vs. Yung Impression
    NYC SPITZ vs. John Hensley
    Knowl O'Brien vs. Charles
    square. vs. Mister Bones
    eyedeal vs. HotDogVendorMan
    Fyatrail vs. Ribonuclease
    Oneduh vs. Keys
    SpeedyCalhoun vs. Mr. Ecks
    Zuch vs. Sonny Reddz
    Phryme vs. DiC
    ill nik-A vs. ExodusIII
    Quriosity vs. Imperial
    globalken vs. Out Writechas

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

West Bracket -
    1. Mark Blaze
    2. Craven Moorehead
    3. MC_Rhapsody
    4. R.A.M
    5. Sirius Lee
    6. Resin
    7. Uncle Phil
    8. Scientz
    9. germz
    10. Hallow Jack
    11. Alamo IV
    12. Esthetic
    13. Linxz
    14. Sound
    15. UserName
    16. J.S. Free
    17. Rhymeageddon
    18. Mercules
    19. Te Ora
    20. x-calibur
    21. Super Dooper.
    22. Nick Tavarez
    23. Killamanjaro
    24. Nebz
    25. Mahatma
    26. Trap.
    27. Smart.Alix
    28. TheCloser
    29. Baron Mynd
    30. Young Philly
    31. Beyond..
    32. Cryogen
    33. Troublesome
    34. HolyIsh
    35. Defcon_5
    36. Headless Verseman
    37. Jack Grey
    38. Yuppi
    39. casper
    40. Legend
    41. mufyn man
    42. Ajax
    43. Mets
    44. Lucos
    45. Bobby D
    46. wilmer_deryou
    47. K.I.D
    48. Phenomenonymous
    49. Apex
    50. Equation

Round 1 -
    Yuppi vs. mufyn man
    Mark Blaze vs. R.A.M
    Trap. vs. Rhymeageddon
    Sound vs. J.S. Free
    Te Ora vs. HolyIsh
    Defcon_5 vs. TheCloser
    Cryogen vs. Beyond..
    Sirius Lee vs. Lucos
    Mercules vs. Jack Grey
    Ajax vs. germz
    Bobby D vs. Killamanjaro
    Young Philly vs. Nebz
    Craven Moorehead vs. Mahatma
    Alamo IV vs. x-calibur
    Scientz vs. MC_Rhapsody
    Headless Verseman vs. Apex
    Equation vs. Smart.Alix
    Resin vs. Esthetic
    Uncle Phil vs. Phenomenonymous
    casper vs. Hallow Jack
    UserName vs. Linxz
    Nick Vatarez vs. Baron Mynd
    Mets vs. Super Dooper.
    Legend vs. Troublesome
    wilmer_deryou vs. K.I.D

Now that you have seen which brackets you are in and what your battles are, the Bracket Racket Pre-Magazine will now provide other nonsense to benefit the tournament.

- Plumber.
    test
  2. Plumber

Plumber Guest

Alright, welcome ladies and gentlemen to the 1st Annual Text Wars I text tournament. This is guaranteed to be a legendary event in which some of the best textcee's all over the text world compete for a big sum of a cash prize.

We don't want to include any names because we're not trying to hold any bias, but we have the best of the best in this. So, in the first Round magazine I'd just like to once again thank those who are participating in this, and those viewers that are paying attention.

The First Round matchups have officially been generated, and now I am going to break down these brackets into the predictions of myself, the one running this show, Plumber AKA J-Nyce, and please hit the page up. I produce nothing but hot flames.

And since that's another note, let's get back to the proceeding and break these battles down:

PREDICTIONS:

WEST BRACKET:/u]

Yuppi vs. mufyn man
    For our first match we have Yuppi versus mufyn man. mufyn man is not exactly that known. I haven't really had a chance to peep any of his shit, so I won't give any unclear judgement. But I do know what Yuppi can do, and I expect him to show, so I'm predicting Yuppi.

Mark Blaze vs. R.A.M
    Mark Blaze is decent. R.A.M is also a good head. Both can have a nice clash if they come at what they are expected to do. Hopefully it will be a good brawl, but in the end I feel that I am going to have to choose Mark Blaze to take this affair.

Criteria vs. Rhymeageddon
    Criteria is a pretty solid writer. Rhymegeddon is kind of rusty, but if he puts it all together and goes back to the old him that he was, he should be able to put up a good scuffle. If Criteria tries his best he will easily make this a memorable battle, but in the end I feel that Rhyme's veteran status will hold weight if he just brings that real heat. In the end, I'm choosing Rhymeageddon.

Sound vs. J.S. Free
    J.S. Free is a cool audio head. If he polishes up a bit on that, maybe he'll be messing with me. ;) Naw, I'm joking. But I haven't really seen J.S. do text much. I've seen Sound, and I know he can come solid. He has also had a well round in a tag-tournament I know he's in, although I haven't peeped his 2nd Round verse yet. I'm going to have to pick this one on the person I know can do damage, and that's Sound.

Te Ora vs. HolyIsh
    HolyIsh is a good textcee, I know that. Te Ora is also an up and coming textcee who's starting to get his name out there. HolyIsh has also done that on other sites. It should be a nice battle if both come to the abilities that they should and have shown recently, although HolyIsh might have more of a background. I want to ride the young horse's back, but I feel Holy might just take it. So I pick HolyIsh

Defcon_5 vs. TheCloser
    Although I haven't seen much of TheCloser, I must say, what a name. It leaves open for so many nameplays if a person can execute them right. You're lucky I'm not battling. [rwa] No, but he may bring some ether. I know who Defcon is, and in lue of beef I must admit he can bring some nice shit. He's held the Championships in certain leagues, and he should come ill. Defcon_5 has this.

Cryogen vs. Beyond..
    Beyond.. should come cool. I know Cryo from a while back, we've even battled before. Even had a crew together. Other than that though and in spite of differences, he's brought some ill shit. Though to some he may have sort of fell off, I just don't think dude has a care for this shit anymore. If he gets off his ass and stops caring, he can really make a run in this tournament. But, he does have that edge so I'll go with Cryogen.

Sirius Lee vs. Lucos
    Lucos is one of those foreign heads. There are alot of foreign cats, some in this tourney, who have dominated the text world, or at least made a name for themselves. I've seen topicals I believe, but I'm not sure I've seen Lucos text battle. He may bring it to the table, but I can't call it. However I know Sirius, and I know he's ill. Sirius Lee should bring what he usually brings and win Round 1. So I choose Sirius Lee.

Mercules vs. Jack Grey
    Jack Grey is a older head. He hasn't done text in a long, long time, but he still has the drive. I remember cyphering with him way back in the days, and dude was good. I'm thinking maybe he's gonna come recapture some glory and put Jack Grey back out there. Mercules is a young gun who's sparking a name for himself amongst leagues and such too. He's good, and has the hot hand right about now. I'm rooting for Jack Grey due to knowing him, but in the end I just see Mercules keeping his edge and winning.

Ajax vs. germz
    germz is decent. He can bring it, and he has good leadership skills in running a league he is running. I've seen him come hot before, but then again I haven't exactly peeped alot of his shit. If he comes hot, he'll come hot, and I'll have a basis of just exactly who germz is, but right now I don't really know, but from what I seen he should bring something to get the win. Ajax is an ill head, and he has a nice track record. I expect him be tough in the tournament, and those who know of him would agree. Ajax for the win.

Killamanjaro vs. ClasSicK
    Killamanjaro is an older head. ClasSicK is also from back in the days, and hasn't really texted in a while to my knowledge. Aside running a good battle league, I think ClaS has just been basking in his glory of accomplishments, and chilling. Hopefully this brings him out of hibernation and back to himself again. Killamanjaro as I said has been doing this for a while, and is known for coming hot. I haven't had the opportunity of peeping his shit lately, but given what I've seen he'll come good, but I see ClaSicK edging this.

Young Philly vs. Nebz
    Nebz is nice. Young Philly is nice. Nebz is an older head from back in the days as well. We have alot of them in this. He's known for coming good when he wants, and I hope he'll do just that. If so, I expect him to bring some raw shit. Young Philly also is nice, and dominates some leagues I know of. In others, he brings some lazy stuff when I know he can do better, but in this I expect of him highly. I got Young Philly winning, with a great effort from Nebz.
    test
  3. Plumber

Plumber Guest

Craven Moorehead vs. Mahatma
    I have known of Mahatma for a while. Same with Craven Moorehead. I have also battled Mahatma before, and back in the days he was known for bring it when it mattered. In this one, he'll have to bring it and if he slacks off and doesn't, he's in for a rude awakening. I hope he does bring it though, and make this a memorable one because I know he can. Craven has also been dope for a while. He's back, and I didn't try getting him for no reason. Craven is a hot head who may have been gone for a while, but I expect this comeback of his to mean something and really leave a mark. I think Craven Moorehead has this.

Alamo IV vs. x-calibur
    My nigga x-calibur. Other than being my C-Unit brothren, x-cally is a cool ass nigga. I have seen some cool text from him and Alamo has been around for a bit. I know x-calibur can come with some good lines, and I think he'll do so. Alamo also has been known for coming hot, and in this one he'll have too. I have not seen Alamo in other leagues and shit so I can't comment much, but I've seen x-calibur so I think x-calibur just might get this.

Scientz vs. MC_Rhapsody
    MC_Rhapsody should come cool. I didn't get to read alot of the stuff he has out currently, but from what I read he's aight. Not sure if he's new to this or not, but he's new to me, and given he polishes up and focuses, he should come nice. Everybody knows about Scientz. I knew Scientz before alot of cats, and even then during the days of ''~'' in which he used, he was doing his thang. As Raw Scientz, by the way. He's currently working on an album and rocking the mic, but he's decided to come back for this and show he still has it. I have Scientz taking this.

Headless Verseman vs. Apex
    Apex is cool. I've seen a couple battles of his, and for the short time I've been able to view his shit, I've enjoyed some. Not sure if he can produce to the best of his abilities and all yet, because as I said I haven't seen alot, but if his best is alot he could possibly ring some bells in this. I know of Headless, he has a long track record, and his history kinda speaks of itself. I think this is gonna be that tournament in which Headless really sets himself apart and attempts to dominate. Headless should win.

Assaulted NuTT vs. Equation
    Equation is good. I'm not really sure who Assaulted NuTT is, but maybe he can bring something. You can't really just doubt anyone in this because it's such a diverse number of cats and nobody really knows who is gonna bring what. This is one of those. So I suggest you just come hot against him. I know who Equation is, and as I said he's good. We went through some kinks to get him into this, but he should come nice and take this Round 1. Equation advances to Round 2.

Resin vs. Esthetic
    Esthetic versus Resin, it might not be. Most are going to say Resin will win, but who really knows who Esthetic is? Although this isn't Mike Jones and no matter how many ''Who's'' Esthetic gets, we know Resin is going to pummel him.. we have to rationalize it, or at least I do as the magazine writer. I don't feel that way because I'm not allowed to be bias. I have to give everyone an equal opportunity, and Esthetic could bring some raw shit, who knows. So with that said, and no disrespect - because I know Resin is ill and can bring it, I can only comment on him. Esthetic, bring you best because you'll need it. I pick Resin.

Uncle Phil vs. Phenomenonymous
    Uncle Phil is a last minute entree. I'm not sure who he is, and he was signed in by a friend of mines, so I can't comment. Phenomenonymous is an older cat, used to even mod this league, and I've seen a bit of work from him, although not recent. I have Phenomenonymous winning unless Uncle Phil suprises me with the upset.

casper vs. DMeTRIUS
    casper is a pretty good head. I've seen some of his recent work, and dude can bring it. He's also a cool cat that I chop it up with, and he can come hard when needed. In cyphers with me at least, he has. I haven't seen much from DMeTRIUS. He's also been around a while, but I just have never been given the chance to peep any of his work. I hope maybe he'll just come hard and let me finally be able to see what he can bring, but based on what I know casper should walk out of this.

UserName vs. Linxz
    The great UserName. He's known for coming hot, was one half of one of the greatest text personalities, being Island, and when he isn't lazy he can come hard as fuck. Linxz is a person I've seen frequently around the board, but I haven't really been able to check out their steez. I don't know exactly what they have up their sleeves, but it is going to have to be enough to stand off against User. UserName is known to come hot, as I said, and in this one he'll do so. UserName will win.

Nick Vatarez vs. Baron Mynd
    Baron Mynd has been texting for a bit. Nick Tavarez texts frequently on a couple of sites, although I've only been able to see him on one site. From what I see though, he comes pretty hard. Baron can also come nice and I've seen him to it before, but I haven't seen the same spark in him lately. It's just like he's bringing enough rather what all his capabilities are. If he does, Baron will make a run in this. If not, then he'll take a short Round 1 sitting. Nick Tavarez takes it.

Mets vs. Super Dooper.
    I remember Super. from back in the days. He used to be a decent head, but I haven't seen his recent shit. If he comes like he used too, Super. should have some hits in his verse. Mets is nice, I know this, but lately he's also been lazy. Don't know what these cats are drinking, but laziness is running wild. If Mets comes, drops a real Mets verse, and focuses on winning - he'll be one of the best on this bracket. Mets wins.

Legend vs. Troublesome
    Troublesome has been M.I.A as of late. Trouble is an old friend of mines, and he's known to bring heat. He's competed for a lot of Championships, and has even won before. His hiatus might weaken him a bit, but if not he'll come very nice. Legend is also a good head. I've known Legend for a while as well, and he's a dope cat. I see Legend getting out of this Trouble, no homo.

wilmer_deryou vs. K.I.D
    wilmer_deryou, known as Roger Glocks to some, is a nice cat. He's been winning and getting a name for himself lately, and he comes hot when he needs too. Don't know much about K.I.D, but he should come nice. wilmer_deryou can bring a fire verse given the duty, and he should do it in this battle. wilmer_deryou goes on.

HIGHLIGHT BATTLES (TOP 5):
    1. Legend vs. Troublesome
    2. Nick Tavarez vs. Baron Mynd
    3. Young Philly vs. Nebz
    4. Craven Moorehead vs. Mahatma
    5. Mercules vs. Jack Grey

These are the battles I expect to be some highlights of Round 1.
    test
  4. Plumber

Plumber Guest

EAST BRACKET:

J Dot C vs. Philly®
    J Dot C is an older head. Back in the days, he was pretty dominant. Philly® has been doing a bit in a few leagues, and should come his hardest in this. He's facing an old school cat who still got some breath in him and this obstacle should not be taken lightly. If J Dot C blows off whatever dust he thinks or thought he might have, and just come like he used too, he is going to be a huge problem in this tournament. With that said, I see J Dot C winning.

MFB vs. YounG Doo Rag G
    YounG Doo Rag G is good. I've seen MFB around, even think he was also in the league with me back in the days, but as of recent times YounG Doo Rag G has done well. Don't think he's that rusty, as MFB may be, but both of them haven't been texting for a bit. MFB may have an edge because he's been doing this a bit longer, but I just see YounG Doo Rag G being able to get over in this battle. So, YounG Doo Rag G moves forward.

Knucklez! vs. K. Nettz
    I knew K Nettz as Cassiu$ back in the days. He was pretty cool at text, converted to audio I believe, and I haven't heard or seen from him in a while. He's back, and I hope he comes nice. Known as K Nettz now, he's going to have to come nice against Knucklez! who is also a good head with a track record. Knucklez! has competed in and done great in tourney's before, and I think given him tries in this one he should draw a following quickly and begin a run in this tournament. Knucklez! for the victory.

Fracture vs. Master Peace
    Aside having an interested name and seeing him around, I don't know much of Master Peace. He was eager to get into this, and I think he's ready to prove himself. However, we all know about the great Fracture. We all know about his track record, and we all know what he's capable of. We've both clashed heads before, but given his due respect, Fracture is nice at what he does. Fracture wins.

Joey Donuts vs. Extreme Venom
    Extreme Venom is an older veteran. He's known from back in the days. He used to be nice in the leagues. Joey Donuts is a head I've just been recently seeing, but from what I've seen he can come pretty good. Joey should nice, as should Extreme Venom but I just feel that Extreme hasn't done text in a minute, so it might be a factor. Joey Donuts wins.

Himself vs. Mount
    I'm not too sure about Mount. I think he's real confident and feels he should have a chance in this. Against a guy like Himself he'll need just that and hopefully he suprises us all and comes with some rock solid shit. Himself is known for coming hot and he has done so before so I am expecting wonders from him. Both should pull through and bring their best, and we are going to have a great battle. But, again I know about Himself and his history and I must say he's impressive. Himself should be our victor.

Urban Legend vs. Infallible
    I've heard and seen of Infallible in Hookups. He seemed cocky and pretty sure that he can deliver if needed too. I can't fully clarify whether or not dude has heat, but I doubt he's talking the talk if he can't walk it. Urban Legend on the otherhand is up and coming, and is known to do his thing. I figure he will just have the better verse and this one, and outshine alot of cats in Round 1. Urban Legend.

C Mau vs. The Gunslinger
    C Mau fully goes by Cracker Mau. I don't know alot about him either, but I have seen him. Didn't read up on his battles, but I've spoke with him recently and he's a cool cat. Not doubting him at all, but it's just that I ain't been able to read up on him. The Gunslinger is a person I do know of though. He's coming up to pace and starting to really get himself out there. I think he knows what's needed and will do what he has too just to win this and attempt a run in this tournament. The Gunslinger has this.

David Lama vs. King Grimet
    David Lama is a nice textcee. He's just getting back into the game, but he's already begun a fresh start. With some impressive verses, and bringing his league back, I think dude is fully ready to make his move again on the text scene. King Grimet, I can't comment on, I just spoke with him briefly about the tourney. Maybe he'll make a stand in this. Given so, I still have David Lama marching to victory.

warpath. vs. Area51
    Area51 is aight. warpath. is a vet that I know of, and he's going to have some hot shit for this one. I expect a good verse from dude, and a nice run within this tourney. Area51 is going to have his hands full, but if he just tries hard and doesn't bring some half-assed verse or anything, he could probably hold a stand for himself. But warpath. still a hard pill to swallow, so I'm saying warpath. walks off.

Storm G. vs. K dot Aka LS
    K dot is in it for the money. He told me so himself. He focuses more on his audio he informed me, and text is just something he does, but not seriously. In this one he'll have to come serious, because Storm G. is a veteran who's proved himself before. I expect Storm to regain control of text as he once did and try to dominate this, because he can. Storm G. continues.

Ouch vs. J. Sutherland
    This will be a good battle. J. Sutherland, short for James Sutherland, has been doing his thing between a couple of leagues. He's winning, getting a name, and is slowly starting to show what he can do. In this tourney, he has something to prove with a first Round draw such as Ouch. Everyone knows Ouch is ill, but I feel this is his real chance to show that he can come sick when it counts. Ouch for this one.

Numskull vs. Yung Impression
    Yung Impression is a cat I also see on numerous boards, but I didn't get to see battle anyone. If he comes aggressive, he should prove something. If he doesn't, I can't really help him much. I just hope he takes whatever he has out of the woodshed and jot it in it's best fashion. Numskull is a legend, and he's in this to prove something. Alot of cats know of and respect Numskull, and will probably agree that on his best day he should have the upperhand here. If a suprise happens, then it will happen, but for the most part I have Numskull breezing by this battle.
    test
  5. Plumber

Plumber Guest

NYC SPITZ vs. John Hensley
    NYC SPITZ is a cat I've seen battle a couple of times, even battled him, and he steadily proves himself. He wins and drops his best when it counts, and when he does that he walks away with a win. Coming from a chain of ill sites, NYC SPITZ is going to represent himself. That indeed is what will be needed though against a guy like John Hensley. Hensley has proven that he is among the ranks of the best, and in this tournament he will really get his chance to prove so. He is against some of the greatest, and Hensley will attempt to show why he really belongs. John Hensley wins.

Knowl O'Brien vs. Charles
    Knowl O'Brien is an older head. During his time, he shined, as did Charles. That is a comparison they both have. While of different eras, both have proven themselves when they've had too. Charles more recently, upped his name amongst the ranks, and has a run within the league. While on other sites, Knowl did the same before leaving for a long hiatus. In this battle though, he has to show why he was nice back then, and against Charles he'd be proving so. If Charles still has is in him, expect something outstanding, so I'd predict Charles takes it.

square. vs. Mister Bones
    square. is a head I've seen around. From reading his verses, he's a pretty sturdy textcee. I've seen Mister Bones grow and try to lengthen his skills within leagues, and in a short time I feel he'll possibly be a problem. In this one, he should polish his skills to perfection and make it his best effort. Against square. that is exactly what he needs, because he's battling a cat who's shown himself recently, and proven he has what it takes. square. should have this battle.

eyedeal vs. HotDogVendorMan
    HotDog has been along for a while, and as has eyedeal. With probably a more impressive track record than HotDog, eyedeal has had his fair share of shine within leagues. Doing this for a minute, eyedeal is also a veteran and is going to show why he is that. Coming his best would benefit eyedeal alot because his best is something nice. HotDogVendorMan is also good, he's shown he can come nice and in this one he should do just that. eyedeal.

Fyatrail vs. Ribonuclease
    Don't know Fyatrail. He entered, I got his info, entered him, and other than that I haven't really got to know the cat. His name isn't ringing a bell on any other sites, so I can only assume he's in this for the same reason as everyone else and that's to show what he can do. Ribo Nuke is a vet at this, and I know he wants this to be the chance he takes and shows everybody how good he truly is. Fyatrail could be a sleeper, but I got Ribonuclease going forward right now.

Oneduh vs. Keys
    So you have the Champion and you have the up and coming Keys. I have seen Keys in a few leagues, and only seen a few of his battle. From what I saw, dude is decent and could make a good showing. If he does do that, he will make this much more of an interesting battle. Oneduh has proven himself many times, and still dawns an impressive streak. Even though he is Champ, Oneduh really does have something to prove and this first Round is going to be his most important round. I'm going with Oneduh on this one.

SpeedyCalhoun vs. Mr. Ecks
    I saw SpeedyCalhoun battle a while back, but I haven't gotten an opportunity to see much since then. Back when I did see him, dude had some cool skills. I've known about Mr. Ecks from a while back and some older sites, and dude was a menace back then. He's siked about being in this, and is motivated to come nice. Speedy and him should have a good battle, but I just think Mr. Ecks will edge it if he comes like I know he can.

Zuch vs. Sonny Reddz
    Sonny Reddz is known for being a big talker, and I think he is going to seize this as his chance to show he isn't all talk. He's facing a good challenger, so if he does happen to slip on by he would be proving alot. I expect him to back up his words, and show he isn't just talk. Zuch is sick though. I know he can deliver, and have seen him do so before. If Zuch tries and puts forth a lot of effort, he can win this one easily, and that's just judging because I haven't seen Sonny Reddz. Zuch wins.

Phryme vs. DiC
    DiC has been around for a while, and he's a fellow Oakland native. While I know about his topical reign, I never really saw him battle before. He accepted an invite into this willingly, so I'm sure he feels that gaining a battle reputation as well would be a nice notch for his belt. Against a guy like Phryme, he's going to need to prove alot because Phryme is a tough challenger. He's won and shown where it counts many times before, and this tournament is a chance for him to show just how good he is at well. I'm rooting for the native, just as I'm rooting for the Golden State Warriors (and the Cavs, and the Nuggets, and the Lakers) in the playoffs by the way, but Phryme has got this.

ill nik-A vs. ExodusIII
    ill nik-A has been proving himself lately. I've seen him tons of places, and on everyone he has a pretty good rep. I think he sees what is at stake here, and it's a name among the best. He wants to show he belongs here, and let people know that he can come his best when it really matters. ExodusIII has also been around a while, and is another dude that is nice. I hope he still has what he used to have in him, because if so he'll be nice as usual. ExodusIII goes.

Quriosity vs. Imperial
    This should be a nice bout. Quriosity is older, and goes by MC_QuRioSitY, and used to bring some polished material. I haven't seen him battle in a bit, but he comes like I recall then he will show his true colors. Imperial is also nice, which is why I predict this to be a good battle. He's also been around for a minute, and has proven himself as well. With a bulkier record on his back than Quriosity, I can only assume Imperial sees this as his time to reclaim fame. Quriosity will make a stand, and this will be a great battle, but Imperial will go further.

globalken vs. Out Writechas
    I know of Out Writechas from a couple of sites, and he's a cool cat on AIM. Didn't get the chance to see him battle much, but I see he's name popping up in a few leagues. From what I hear, he's actually pretty decent so I can't really fault him. If he comes nice, cheers to him, and if he moves forward, I'll more kudos for him next magazine. But for now, I can only ask that he come hot. Once I see what you have, I can give opinion. globalken though, I know off. He's won tournaments, and has beaten alot of good heads. I think he sees this also as a venue for getting himself back on the scene, and he will use Round 1 as his pawn in bringing fear back into his text peers. globalken will take it.

HIGHLIGHT BATTLES (TOP 5):
    1. Ouch vs. J. Sutherland
    2. Quriosity vs. Imperial
    3. ill nik-A vs. ExodusIII
    4. eyedeal vs. HotDogVendorMan
    5. MFB vs. YounG Doo Rag G

These are the battles I expect to be some highlights of Round 1.
    test
  6. Plumber

Plumber Guest

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF ROUND 1 PRE-MAGAZINE.

ANY QUESTIONS?

test
  7. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

I will NOT lose to some •••••••• cookie-cutter. You have to be fucking kidding me. Lol at you kids sometimes always thinking topical heads cant battle for shit ..
    test
  8. Joey donuts

Joey donuts Yeah yeah yeah

Nice pre-mag man.
    test
  9. DaTrusHurtz

DaTrusHurtz Member

Nice mag man, but no shout out for the judges? :(
    test
  10. Philly®

Philly® Here

cool pre-mag
    test
  11. Plumber

Plumber Guest

Yo I apologize DaTrusHurts.

I wrote this last night, nobody was online including any of the judges, because you're right a interview with one or a few of them would've been cool.

In the official Round 1 magazine, I'll make sure I get to that.
    test
  12. Plumber

Plumber Guest

By the way, those on the judging panel are:
    1. ResiduaL
    2. DaTrusHurtz
    3. Mic Booth
    4. Inkwell
    5. Oz

And for those not too keen on the rules yet, judges are in this to help voting go by quicker. A judges vote counts as 2, and one judge may vote per battle.
    test
  13. HotDogVendorMan

HotDogVendorMan New Member

word

i done faced the eyedeal cat before yo

s'all gravy
    test
  14. Mr. Ecks

Mr. Ecks I'll suck ya cock for free

Good mag

This should be off the hook

- ECKS.
    test
  15. wilmer deryou

wilmer deryou New Member

word nice preview...should be some good battles
    test
  16. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

nice job man. so many damn battles lol.
    test
  17. J Dot C

J Dot C 1x RBL Champion

good shit...
    test
  18. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Great Magazine

Good Job Taking The Time To Do This And Make It Ill
    test
  19. te_ora

te_ora New Member

nice mag.
    test
  20. .Lucos.

.Lucos. The New Era..

you do know that mic booth probably wont even read any of the battles never mind vote on them lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.