THE BLUNT - recipe

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Frederik Chopin, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

yeah yo i tryed to do this shit..none of my boys believed it would work so i just blazed myself..are you supposed to just put a dab of chocolate on the shell ? or like cover it..cuz i put alot of chocolate syrup on the shell and i did every step right and the blunt wouldnt hit at all..i was pissed i wasted a dub..i only had a skimpy 20 so i only used like 1.4 bud..i think it just didnt work cuz i put too much chocolate syrup ?
    test
  2. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

yes, you put a lot.......but you want it to be like half syrup / half nutella type shit

not too liquidy, but not too thick, make it so it smears on nice and stays, dont be dripping or nothing

anyhow, you want to be a significant amount of chocolate but obviously there has to be a lot of weed that chocolate aint fucking with, its the weed that burns, the chocolate dont really, and thats one of the reasons it burns slow, but weed stays LIT

sorry it didnt work out, it is a tricky thing to get done right
    test
  3. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

I might try this when I'm down to my last blunt and need to conserve shit before I'm able to cop again.

Anyway, so chocolate syrup is the best? Should the syrup cover the entire inside of the blunt paper or just the middle?

Why do you have to make it FAT? Can't 1 gram do just fine? See, cuz I'd hate to fuck this up and ruin 2.5 grams of good weed that could've been smoked the regular way.

And another thing, I've tried honey and it was horrible... all I did though was drop honey on top of the weed and then rolled it up... what did I do wrong? Am I supposed to try the same recipe with honey, also?
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

wit honey you just dab the honey on the inisde shell and then put the bud on top..then to seal the shell you use another dab of honey..dont use too much..this makes it burn madd slow but sometimes it canoes the blunt so i dunno..best bet is just to roll up a nice tight smooth L in my mind
    test
  5. Frederik Chopin

i guess you can try it only with a gram but just use less of the other ingredients

it tokes best when its FAT........so i guess roll it short but fat, then you can still use a gram only but ya blunt will look short like a one pape

i know most peoples like long and skinny Ls

if its long and skinny, then the chocolate would mix in with the weed too much, whereas if its fat, then you only got the chocolate on the outside type thing, wrapped around the weed, not mixed in with it
    test
  6. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

so i cant use a cigerrello? just gotta be a big as gar?
    test
  7. Frederik Chopin

honestly, there is NO rules to this shit

dude just did it that way and it worked, he did it too by trial and error

i dont know if you cant use a cigarello..........try it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.