THE BLUNT - recipe

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Frederik Chopin, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frederik Chopin

Frederik Chopin Best Weed in the City

I give credit to a dude I shall call John Must~b~ang Sally as he calls himself, it's his invention or so he claims

anyhow

1)

COP A BLUNT, Dutch preferred because yuo know its the shit but anything else works, we did it with a Century Sam the time it happend

2)

Get a chocolate syrup, Nesquick, Nutella or whatever

3)

Cover the INSIDE of the blunt wrap, totally in CHocolate

4)

Put in weed, with this type of roll, more is preferred, something like 2.5 grams type shit

5)

ROLL, a CANNON, meaning you want your blunt to be fat in diameter, make that motherfucker THICK, its KEY you do this

6)

NO FILTER

7)

Cover the entire outside of the blunt, with CHOCOlate........

8)

Preheat OVEN to 400 F more or less........420 F is a good # I suppose
    however, this is not cast in stone, that number might vary depending on ya oven

9)

Once heated...........throw in the BLUNT
    now you keep it a short time in only, like 2-5 minutes type deal
    depening on how it fries

you want to keep it long enough for the CHocolate, to SOLIDIFY
    but not long enough till the chocolate starts to BUBBLE

bubbles are BAD (unless you smoking hash, but this aint hash)

this is the trickiest step.........anyhow, once you feel its RIGHT

10)

take out the BLUNT, and throw it in a COLD ass freezer

11)

take out in 30 minutes

12)

IF DONE CORRECTLY

13)

your THE BLUNT will have solidified to a GLASS like hardness and it will gloss
    THE BLUNT will resemble a 5 inch copper pipe, it will be REALLY hard

14)

spark THE BLUNT..........it will burn 2 hours, no lie and EACH toke will ruin you
    I did this shit for my boy up on his 19th birthday, both of us are WEEDHEADS for nearly 10 years at that time, and us two barely finished half of THE BLUNT before saying this is too intense and ridiculous, we had to put it out, it was burning like 70 minutes at that point

15)

when sparked, the CHocolate tip will SIZZLE and become really hot
    toke hard but dont let the chocolate drip on you, it'll burn you more then you expect

hahahah

try it........

I smoked 2 of these in my life only and both are in my top 10 highs of all time

the 1st time I smoked this, was in John's Mustang, hotbox, 3 mans on it, got SO ruined, then we stepped out the car, it was raining lightly and on the street like 400 meters from where we parked, we see a car, flipped upside down ON FIRE

2nd time, I mentioned, I ordered one for my boys birthday and we couldnt finish it
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Cigma

Cigma Maxwell's Demon

Lol... I have a birthday coming up. Might hav to try this.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

you smoked chocolate?
    test
  4. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

oven times will vary

you sound like the back of my pizza box
    test
  5. MagNifIsick

MagNifIsick I'll Pimp On Yo Mama

so use a syrup like chocloate??
    test
  6. Frederik Chopin

stupid question..........thats like putting honey on ya blunt and saying, you smoked honey ?

~~~~~~~~~

yes, you use chocolate syrup, because it hardens the best

whatever, try it if y'all want, you can do one up like this and smoke it an entire week, just take 3 tokes and put it out, you'll get charged, because each toke is so intense.
    test
  7. Ben Official

Lol, You certainly are the Martha Stewart of weed, arent you.
    test
  8. Frederik Chopin

I'll take that as a compliment

PEACE
    test
  9. Ben Official

I wasn't trying to offend you.

What I'm scheptical about is... what exactly makes it work?

Is it the fact that freezing chocolate makes it smoke really slow?

Does it taste good?

Its a fact that eating chocolate intensifies and prolongs the high, but I don't know about smoking it.

It would mean that your inhaling mostly chocolate, if it makes it burn that slow.

Maybe just freezing a blunt alone does that

You should try that if your all about this type of shit

It seems kinda corny to do all that shit to smoke a blunt, I'm fine with smokin it as it is
    test
  10. Frederik Chopin

Its the fact doing this will 'enhance' the smoking experience

Its the ultimate blunt

It tokes bomb, it tastes nice, it is a bit harsh but if you roll a blunt jamaican style then it aint no problems, it gets you high as high can be, and it burns so slow, this blunt will get your whole clique high, even if you rolling deep

Maybe cause its been 10 years now that Im bunnin herbals and I've become a connoisseur of marijuana. 'moking spliffs, blunts, or whatever else, i done so much, its played out

getting high of marijuana using alternative, but more potent, methods, that works for me

pros and cons to everything

just do you
    test
  11. Ben Official

Yea, what I want to know is the science behind it. Why exactly does chocolate make it burn slower? Is it simply the fact that its being frozen or is it the fact that its chocolate or is it both, shit like that. Is it that THC is mostly wasted when it burns normally, and that when you smoke it extremely slow some how, you get more of it? I like to know the logistics of it. I'm very... logical.
    test
  12. JiHaD210

i mean it seems weird to me

ok you cook it to get the chocolate baked onto the blunt...i got that. then you freeze it to make it burn slower...got that.

why does chocolate get you higher tho? and wouldnt the chocolate melt in ur fingers as you are holding it for hours? i mean it seems to me that a frozen blunt would burn slow anyhow. i mean i get it that it makes you higher because it burns so slow...i guess i get that. but why does a chocolate blunt make it burn slow? wouldnt it have the same effect if it had nothing baked onto it at all...?

ima go smoke some bowls and think this one over...
    test
  13. Ben Official

Lol, yea, its highly doubtful that chocolate has any part of it whatsoever except taste I guess, if that would even taste good. If chocolate got you high you would see a lot more people smoking chocolate covered bowls.
    test
  14. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

props, i gotta try that. ive smoked the L with honey before but never chocolate.
    test
  15. Frederik Chopin

the only purpose of the chocolate is to get the desired HARDESS of the blunt

I think its very hard for y'all to fathom, but the finished product, you could mistake it for a steel pipe. Its so hard, if you bang it against something, it will make a loud clunk noise, like metal against metal type deal.

YOu heat it, and just as it gets solid, you throw it in the freezer, because what happens when something REALLY hot, is exposed to something REALLY cold REALLY rapidly ?

It hardens like a diamond...............ever watch Fantastic Four, the final scene ?

thats what will happen to your blunt..........and yes, the fact it burns forever, will make ya more high.........say you got a spliff, and you burn it in 10 minutes, whereas you got the same amount, but you got easy on it and burn it in 25 minutes, which situation will get you more higher ?

so, thats the benefit of longevity

the hardness of the blunt will make it extremely nice to handle, i mean this thing will NOT break, and no the chocolate will not melt in your fingers or nothing, once its hard, and out the freezer, its pretty much like that forever.........only when you spark it, the tip will BUBBLE, but thats only some next shit to trip out on, because the entire time the tip of ya blunt will be bubbling lightly

yo........its some next shit.........if you do it, you will enjoy the experience, if you dont do it, its whatever, just go out and enjoy ya weed however it is you smoke it
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

this shit sounds fuckin awesome bro..i havent blazed in like 2 months cuz of drug tests..but next friday i am and i really wanna try this out..
    test
  17. JiHaD210

i was smokin some bowls and thinkin about this and got into a deep thoght.,...and then figured out exactly why this would work...the science of it and everything

then i forgot.
    test
  18. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

hahahaha

hmmmmm
    sounds genious

i'd hate to waste weed on this & then it NOT work tho.......

ima try this soon
    word up
    test
  19. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

this shit just sent chills down my spine.

next weekend, my boy's parents are going out of town...

we throwing bags of weed all over the kitchen table, rolling about a dozen blunts, inviting some bitches over, and just getting fucked up beyond control. i just hope i get off work early enough on friday and saturday nights to enjoy the festivities.

i'mma show my boys this shit and we gonna mos def try it.
    test
  20. PasswurdzISS

PasswurdzISS New Member

ay doesn't puttin chocolate syrup inside a blunt make it harder to roll???
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.