The biggest fight of KIMBO SLICE's career is 2NITE and the event is FREE on CBS.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Odysseus, May 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double ML

double ML Guest

someone post up a video of the fight already
    test
  2. BoardWalk

BoardWalk it's a monopoly.

It was on free tv you fuck. go look around.
    test
  3. Odd Man Outt

Odd Man Outt President of the South

test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

why look when i get can a netnerd to do it for me?
    test
  5. x - calli

x - calli Guest

i know that thompson couldve kept fighting. i just figured that the way his ear was busted up and bleeding that it justified stopping the fight.

maybe the ref went too far in completely ending the fight?
    test
  6. BoardWalk

A true bandwagon fan.
    test
  7. BoardWalk

I'd say it was justified.

The fact is that the fighter isn't going to care. Remember when KJ Noons got that stoppage on Nick Diaz from the big cut above his eye?

They'll just stop the fight to protect the fighters safety. The fighter is gonna want to keep going til he's dead.

The thing that is su••••ious here is that the ref stood them up during James controlling and then when he was doing work on the ground they threatened to stand them up. THEN the announcers are talking like they are saving face for Kimbo (EXCEPT for Frank Shamrock). It's all a big marketing scheme.

Kimbo isn't that great of a fighter overall. This match should have opened a lot of eyes. We all said Kimbo had a zero or pathetic ground game. TRUE. We said he gasses. TRUE. James was standing most the fight. We knew James had no real reknown ground game and he was able to mostly dominate on the ground?!?

Why wouldn't this guy get his ear drained. shit makes NO SENSE. It's like how much do they have to play into it to give Kimbo an easy win. Shit was honestly looking like a work to me how James wasn't going hard at him on the ground, like he was taking an easy on him all around... Shit was disgusting.

But Thank You James Thompson for the effort. Things are much more clear now.
    test
  8. double ML

double ML Guest

aren't you the one failin' out of community college?

i was watchin' MMA when you were still in diapers
    test
  9. BoardWalk

Aren't you the loser in the military with no friends on here 24 hours a day?

Yes, ASU is a community college and 3.46 as a senior is failing I hear.

Nice one douchebag.
    test
  10. double ML

double ML Guest

wrong on all counts gonzo.
    test
  11. BoardWalk

Please don't neg rep me Mr. pushin 30 on the rapmusic website.
    test
  12. double ML

double ML Guest

keep talkin' shit behind ppl's back instead of mannin' up and sayin' it to their faces.
    test
  13. x - calli

x - calli Guest

indeed.. they have to stop fights to avoid fighters getting seriously hurt. and thompsons ear was pretty messed up.

kimbo definitely needs more training and experience to be competitive as a professional fighter. its just that he draws the crowds and everyone wants to see him fight, so there would be a huge incentive to slant the fight in his favor, if they did.
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

and i'm done with you kid.
    test
  15. BoardWalk

You live in AZ now?

You wouldn't risk your military status to meet some nobody from a rapmusic website would you to have them talk shit to your face for no reason? To what? start a fight?

hah.
    test
  16. BoardWalk

Kimbo will come back stronger and get prepared better for next time. Thats all he can do.

No more of this easy win bullshit.
    test
  17. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

The Giants weren't better than the Patriots..... But they WON.

At the end of the day , thats all people will remember.

Heart mean just as much as ANY TECHNIQUE.
    test
  18. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i hope no one is saying thompsons ear was that way to purposely give kimbo an easy win if necessary....the fuck? thats all on thompson, they didnt drain it, that has nothing to do with kimbo. its just sad that people are trying to tie so many things in that have absolutely nothing to do with kimbo, and say that its there for his crutch, like what the fuck. the guy didnt do anything spectactular but held his ground, hes at a disadvantage no matter what due to JUST beginning MMA a couple years ago whereas everyone else has at least 7-8 if not 10+ years in multiple fighting styles, give him some fuckin respect, was he cocky at the end? or did he say he has a lot of work to do and a long way to go? ya'll are haters like crazy status, it just blows my mind.

fact to me is, last 1-2 takedowns kimbo blocked, thompson was done, he didnt even make a halfass decent looking shoot attempt, he grabbed kimbo in positions he had no leverage, it was a wrap either way. standing he had absolutely no chance.
    test
  19. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

^ except when someone passes your guard and breaks your shoulder in a kimura because u have too much heart to tap out

or when a fighter has more heart than boxing technique & gets picked apart A. Silva style
    test
  20. kabzdaprophet

kabzdaprophet New Member

LOL I dont think anybodys legs fit around Kimbo's shoulder. Would be a funny site tho
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.