the best white rapper

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by i'mahustlahomie, May 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Eminem is one of the best to do it in the past 10-15 years so I think it's safe to say Eminem is.

But Bubba Sparks, Vinnie Paz, Aseop Rock, Eyedea and Jhest are all ranging from nice to dope.
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I disagree... I think their styles and deliveries are completely different... I still don't see the comparison

IF ANYONE, I think Em's rhyming style (delivery is nothing alike) is a little like Redman except more multi's and more of a rapid flow
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

So what if he did?

Eminem made it work alot better than Cage.
    test
  4. Look im Gangsta

Cage can't afford to. He doesn't have a fan base he can treat as badly as Em has and he can't afford to like Em can.
    test
  5. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Cage also isn't gonna drop an album as ill as Eminem has either... SSLP, MMLP, and ES are iller than any Cage album that I've heard
    test
  6. D.Scribe

D.Scribe New Member

Eminem
    Copywrite
    MC Serch (Back in the day,of course)
    Tommy Williams (Type 4)
    Esoteric
    Kaos (3rd Infantry,Ive been feelin' all of his stuff)
    Paul Wall (Good for down south)
    Paradime
    El-p
    Nabo Rawk
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Outta everything I've heard from Cage, I would never ever EVER be able to say he's anywhere near Eminem's level... MFTB is supposedly his best album and that shit ain't close to Em's shit.... sorry but it's the truth
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Shit I forgot Adrock and MC Search.
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Have you heard his entire album? If not, don't get into the hype cuz I've been SEVERELY disappointed doin' that shit before....

and regardless, that's three albums that's iller than the best Cage album UP TO THIS POINT

Em's a better MC... plus, he's a better battle rapper, just as good of a story teller when he does it, better delivery, flow, punchlines, multi's, inner bar schemes, complex rhyme schemes, and more

point blank, Em's a better MC
    test
  10. Look im Gangsta

Em's two verses on Off the Wall shit on Cage IMO.
    test
  11. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ahahahah... SO TRUE

Em is overrated as a FREESTYLE battle rapper... He wins with writtens while Eyedea and Juice and Copy come OFF THE TOP FOR REAL...

but how are you gonna say Cage is better and then bring up other MC's to show that he's better than Em? point blank, Em would merk Cage in a battle

and I'm talkin' 'bout written battles... Eminem has three of the illest diss TRACKS of all-time... I Remember, Quitter, and Nail in the Coffin

three of the hardest diss tracks I've heard in my life... Cage ain't fuckin' wit Em.... stop bringin' up other MC's and outside points to prove Cage is better than Em cuz it ain't workin'... all you do is say Cage is better but what's the basis? nothing>.... exactly... Eminem's better
    test
  12. Look im Gangsta

test
  13. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

ummm... so the LL/Canibus battle wasn't real? it's called a battle on wax or track battle... that's STILL a battle.....

and I've heard Cage freestyle and Em freestyle... there were both ehhhhhh.... I mean off the top, fuckin' up, sayin' stupid shit... and I still think Em would win.... Cage don't impress me much...

and I'm talkin' track battles but I still don't think Cage would beat Em on stage... Juice, (GREATEST FREESTYLER OF ALL-TIME) said Em's the second hardest battle of his career (first was Supernat)... so, what's that say? Em came with writtens and off the top in that battle
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

oh yeah, and I'm sure Cage not havin' cake, bein' a nobody, spittin' for longer than Em has and having half the success, gettin' punched by Esoteric's people and not doin' shit, and more won't be enough shit for Em to crack on Cage 'bout for the 30-60 second battle....
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

it wasn't wack... I guess you don't understand REALLY spittin' off the top... there were quotables in there and it was three rounds... it's hard to diss someone off the top for three rounds so they spit some writtens too

and once again, you're beginning to look REAL ignorant... that's all you say: Cage would school Eminem... I named like 10 different aspects Eminem is clearly better in and all you can say is Juice, Eyedea, and Copywrite would rip 'em... good rebuttal

and without Cage there's no Eminem?!!?!? umm, Em's been spittin' since he's 16... I'm sure he knew who Cage was then...
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

wow... and KRS 1's been rapping way longer than Cage... your rebuttals are truly just stupid........... I'm not even tryna be funny... how is that evidence that he's better than Eminem? Robert Parrish also played basketball wayyyyy longer than Tim Duncan? your point?

I think you're just tryn' get attention... cuz otherwise, you'd have to be dumb and I don't think someone could be that dumb that's their reasoning why someone is better than someone else
    test
  17. MilfHunter

MilfHunter dear mr toliet im da shit

dude not a chance..eminem is his prime>cage...i like cage to but eminem had the sickest multis ever,the slim shady lp is the G.O.A.T in my opinon.

sslp>movies for the blind

and who ever raps longer dosent make them better
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

How long will it take for people to realise Simply Sick will repeat the same shit regaurdless of what the rebuttle is?
    test
  19. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

EXACTLY... thanks for summing up what I've been saying in this thread... that du's an idiot or somethin'

and what're you talkiin' about if there's no Dre, there'd be no Eminem? Dre himself said that if he hadn't picked 'em up, someone else would've and he woulda still blown... mind you, Slim Shady LP went 4x platinum and the majority of the songs were from his underground LP... Dre did minimal work on that album

lemme also add, in the Vibe 50th Aniversary Issue or some shit like that, Dre said Eminem saved his career... he said he established himself back as a producer with SSLP cuz he had disappeared and everyone said he fell off but the success of SSLP was the jump start to Chronic 2001... He said if SSLP wasn't successful, Chronic 2001 may have never even dropped

beyond that, you think when Eminem was flat broke (when he made Slim Shady EP) he was listening to Cage? He's in Detroit, you think when he's flat broke and poor and no money, he can go on the internet and download Cage's music? haha, that's nonsense... Slim Shady EP was dropped in '96-'97 time period and Em wouldn't have even heard of Cage at that point aside from maybe when he was goin' 'round the country on the battle scene... but how much of Cage would he have heard even then? c'mon now... GET SMART
    test
  20. Internal Quest

Internal Quest New Jeru Stand Up

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.