The Best thang about Selling Weed is...

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Ill-logic, Sep 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smooth Nef

Smooth Nef skooma la familia

i used to whip when i was 15, last year.. wid no license no nuttin.. in n.y. son.. and i still aint get cought.. i got my limited license now though.. but since i was legal to drive.. i havent been pushin nuttin
    test
  2. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

hahaha, who said I blow what im selling?

Every zip i get i make my money off it....and what i have left over is what i smoke...and you have to realise that im not the only one who is puttin up the weed...the shit we smoke is what we skimp'd or just what we have to the side for smoking...

pshh.
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

i have a real job

but I'm high all day every day

hehe
    test
  4. C0urse0fThought

C0urse0fThought XpSoure Productions

^^ i agree with you on that
    test
  5. Thrilla-Ali

Thrilla-Ali Dapper Don

so your nigges n you get snuffed huh? tsssssssk
    test
  6. desperado_732

desperado_732 New Member

lmao at tha nikka who sed he rides his bike 20 min to drop bud cuz he aint whippin...i stick nigguhs like you alll tha time...hahaha thank tha world for bitch ass dealers on bikes or bein DoLo...or tha dumb dealers who give u weed when u in a car b4 u give em money...hahaha its mad fun to skee off on em n see their faces...

me...i used to push...bout 2 Oz a week...made a nice 300 when i split profit...then i started smokin like 4 blunts a day to head wit my people and ran myself outta bizz...in my town bizz is tough cuz we got like 15 pushin at a time...and usually 5 of em wit weight connects...as soon as i find some exotic connect...like chronic...jamaican redz...purple for cheap not that 400 dollar a OZ shit... or some blueberry,strawberry, mango pina haze ....ill be back in tha game makin more money then i did last year
    test
  7. Nereus

Nereus Your Downfall

desperado:

/\/\ha..i feel you on that son....word...fuck'a 15...on good days you got like 25-30 heads pumpin' out there....thats whats up....dunno your area....but shit get dead real...careful out there people...bonafide hustla...word at stickin niccas papi...but yo...watch it...kats do stick the wrong individuals...

1-Hundid
    test
  8. Nereus

Nereus Your Downfall

desperado:

/\/\...now that i thought about it...get the fuck outta here..fontin ass nicca...you prolly the scrawny pager coppin crills off the ave....huh nicca?...you aint no big shot....talkin bout niccas don't ride bikes...you a FRONT...they servin YOU...ha....im from the belly'a'da'beat....word....and fuck a weed spot...when you got whole blocks pushin the crills/crack type major up and down the street...you got dudes on foot...on BIKE...and in whips boi.....and i seen dudes on bikes...SNUFF and throw muh fuckin BRICKs right through the window...SMASH...at lil muh fuckuhs like you...that decide to ride off like shits a joke in the hood..and we aint talkin packs of white boi's...were talkin packs of thugs..no ghosts...im pale myself...but im talkin the brothers & papis....fuck outta here...bitch...get ya'self killed...this dude gets served...he dont pump...you see them pumpin..and you come around leakin details...twisted type tho...you like the fuckin JuKs....POPO...

1-Hundid
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

wtf

selling need is not cool

if u sell trees it dosent make u a thug it makes u a gambler w/ ur life

trust right now im getting recruited to sell weed and if u get in thru other people u dont get out
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

you saying i'm a bitch ass dealer ? haha..i'd like to see you try and stick me..just cuz i'm on a bike don't mean i can't get off that bike and stick a fuckin blade in your throat..!
    test
  11. Alphy Rod

Alphy Rod New Member

lol im servin ~~~~~s right outta dunkin donuts...me and my turkish friend hes like 24 be smokin 3 L's of that krypto andh eading back to work on our smoke break lloll
    test
  12. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i did it for a while but didn't have a car and it was just to damn annoying...i did it to toke for free not really to make money...
    test
  13. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Its just weed.....Coke or Crack is a different story...

U slang that rock...then u fucking with people lives hahahaha...U'll Be god to em....
    test
  14. V E R B

V E R B Guest

the best thing about selling weed is, you smoke for free.. you never run out, and if you do.. you got it in less then 10minutes when you re-up
    test
  15. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

I can't hold back wit all that green in front of me, its too tempting
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.