the best producer?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TWAMP$iN, Oct 3, 2006.

?

the best producer?

1. RZA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. RJD2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. BLOCKHEAD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. DJ QUIK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. STOUPE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. HAVOC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. PRIMO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. HI-TEK

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 9TH WONDER

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. DRE

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Jus Blaze shits on Kanye...

Kanye just takes a sample and adds drums...he's good at finding ill soul loops, which takes talent in itself, but imo he's jus blaze without the creativity...
    test
  2. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No... He also adds a LOT of layers... He layers shit perfectly 'n switches drum patterns as much as the best producers.....
    test
  3. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

so he adds layers? so does Blaze, RZA, and every other producer that samples.....most of the time he bites whatever drum pattern dilla used for his latest beat......Kanye even admitted that he gets alot of drum pattern ideas from Dilla.....Kanye also admitted that he doesnt do much, he just takes a sample, beefs it up, and adds drums....he's no where near the greatest producer....

listen to jesus walk then listen to the original, its pretty much the same, lol......

Jus Blaze shits on Kanye, kanye even admitts that.....Blaze recreates a sample by chopping it up.... when blaze finishes u cant even tell what sample he used......, Kanye is pretty basic, but its the fact that he finds some of the illest loops that make him dope.......

Im not knoccing Kanye, he's a ill producer, but he's no where near the level of a Jus blaze or a Timbo....
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hmm Premo is my favorite..
    test
  5. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

don't worry, it'll be all right. don't forget, it's called an OPINION. settle down.
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

lemme get a large milkshake, large fries, and 2 triple cheese burgers.
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

No, I disagree....... listen to a Just Blaze beat 'n listen to a Kanye beat... listen to how many beat switches Kanye has... Even Late Registration beats (tho' co-produced by John Brian) had sooooooo many beat switches, drum changes, 'n layers of samples... I'm not claiming to know everything about production but Kanye has the illest beats, to me, PERIOD
    test
  8. THIEF

THIEF New Member

list 10 kanye beats that do not have samples
    i.e a gay ass sped up chipmunk type vocal
    test
  9. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

whateva....Kanye is no where near the skill level of a Jus blaze or a Premo....Kanye picks a drum pattern and lays it under the sample...anyone with a good ear for drums and good taste in soul loops can do that....

if u like kanye's production the most, fine, music is subjective, I cant force u to share my opinion nor am I trying to persuade u....but to claim Kanye is the illest producer is cow's manure, lol(Im not implying that u made that claim).......when it comes to composing he's no where close to the best.....
    test
  10. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

agreed.
    test
  11. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol u act like having an opinion justifies your dumb ass point of view....u can have an opinion, that doesnt mean its an educated opinion.....besides, Im totally settled, Im not breaking a sweat or anything like that lol...it doesnt take much energy to type out a response....
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

how about this then...

eat a phat dick and die slow you arrogant stupid fuck.

better? run along now.
    test
  13. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Everyone in this thread needs to listen to Bone's earlier albums and then smack themselves. DJ U NEEK is the GOAT producer.

Mo Murda and Crossroads alone are better than anything dre, kanye primo and just blaze have done.
    test
  14. Topheavyhookjaw

Topheavyhookjaw rap-community.tk

lmao

i can only think of one
    test
  15. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

it really comes off as you're hatin' here..... cuz I hate when people use that stupid excuse 'n try to discredit Kanye's ability to make beats with this lame reasoning..........

if it's that easy, why aren't there other producers droppin' beats as dope as Kanye wit the same style? go to soundclick... there's about 10,000,000 producers that try to emulate that Kanye sampling style 'n can't pull it off 'n it sounds VERYYYYYYYYYYYY amateur....

Kanye's nasty.... And no, that's not how he makes his beats.... Especially now...... Did you see the making of Late Registration? He had orchestras 'n John Bryan playing the keyboards and more.....

And get the fuck outta here wit Premo.... I LOOVVVVEEEE Premo's shit but some of his shit is straight looped up....... Just Blaze is CRAZY wit it tho'....

And I think Kanye is the illest producer... Sorry, I like the beats he makes the best...... Bein' a dope producer is about makin' dope beats 'n I personally feel Kanye's beats the most... Hence, he's the best producer TO ME...........

But don't get me wrong... Pete Rock, Premo, Timbaland, Just Blaze, and the rest of the cats I named, are FIRE too.......
    test
  16. killah_crakkka

killah_crakkka DSL's+6&quote;+MEN HOLLA!

i like rza, premo, havoc & stoupe cuz they raw like dat!
    test
  17. Topheavyhookjaw

Topheavyhookjaw rap-community.tk

word stoupe is dope ^ his beats for JMT on violent by design are fuckin beautiful
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

personally,

Stoupe's sampling > Kanye's sampling
    test
  19. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I swear u read what u want to see and not what is really on the page...

lol @ "it comes as if you're hatin here" what a pile of bullshit....I keep it real at all times, not one of my statements has any hater sentiment hidden underneath....besides, its not an "EXCUSE" it's a factually based explanation....Like I said, its takes TALENT and a good ear to pick drum patterns and dope samples, I think Kanye is one of the best at it so ofcourse the peeps who try to duplicate his methods are not as good as he is...I gave him credit for his talent more than once, u just chose to misconstrew my statements to fit your own desired conclusion....there are plenty of producers who do exactly what kanye does...heads like, Nottz, MegaHurtz, OhNo, Madlib, JusBlaze, 9thWonder, Hitek, Wageed, Mercury, JakeOne, MidiMafia, Black Milk, Alchemist, Three 6 Mafia, Exile, Hi-tek, RZA, Sha Money, Havoc, etc

and YES that is how he makes his beats...for ex, Real People is just a looped sample with drums under it, but it sounds like butter..... Kanye using John brian and keyboards is extra shit...Im talking about the skeleton body of the beat, u knoe, the part kanye produced, lol....

lastly, the fucc u mean get out of here with premo? dude fathered kanye's style...kanye is like a nut in premo's scrotum, shut that shit up....talking bout loops when that's all kanye really knows how to do, lol.....Premo is a beast, kanye's a lil monsta, ha.....Dilla shits on both of them combined...

so my point remains, if Kanye is your favorite, fine, I can respect that, but dude is no where near the best.....even he admitts that...
    test
  20. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

damn, I dont get how peeps are on game about legends like rza, prem, hav, etc but dont know jack about DILLA DAWG....

Dilla was mos def raw like dat...raw like crack...raw like some un cooked beef straight out the ice box....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.