The best is back...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by doYen, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

yes, that's just it.
    i don't want you to succeed..
    i want to sway voters in the tournament...
    i can't let anyone else have glory.

if we were trying to do all that, though, why would it possibly beneficial for us to make this a closed crew?
    wouldn't we take in all the members we could, or at least more than six?
    look, this is really the ONLY thread where the reestablishment of The Elite will even be brought up.
    we plan to keep it low key, but thought we might as well have a reintroductiont thread, since none of us are rocking the member list in our sigs or anything.
    you might see a collab or two, but other than that, this is more of a position of honor than a topical text crew.
    we are The Elite.
    accept it.

honestly, i don't understand what more i have to do in order to make people understand that i'm NOT here on some shady "take over the site" mission.
    the only reason i ever started posting in the Hookups forum is because IV convinced me it would make the RSTL a more enjoyable place.
    what i've found is that it can be very useful, but none of you have any sort of sense of humor, or sense of realizism.
    so many people here are fucking caught up in political games of which i want no part of.
    i've never IM'd anyone to vote for me, I've never voted based on name, I've never tried to conspire on ways to win a battle.you guys just don't get it.
    i came to RM because i heard the RSTL would be a place to test my writing capabilities.
    it has been, but at the same time i've somehow found myself pouring so much time into a league where maturity is severly lacking.
    test
  2. Gummo

Gummo New Member

This is going entirely to far, jesus.

Dic, wont it you that was stating when people were bringing up the question about just having your crew in the RSTL that consisted of a lot of heads that were active that voting wouldnt be a factor, because everyone is fair and honest and bla bla bla.?

So what's the difference now, now theres 2 crews, makes things more interesting. I personally dont like being in crews for these reasons and the fact that I never get asked to join any =/.

Fine, we will put all of the ppl in the blackhand on 1 side, and all the people in elite on the other, and the scattered non-crew people around somewheres... ;x
    test
  3. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

If cared and/or tried, I could beat anyone of you. Tehe.
    test
  4. GammoN

GammoN Sole Survivor of the DOJO

damn, this has turned into a soap opera..
    test
  5. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

it doesn't matter Pat, that's my whole point

It won't change anything, but the way it was done.... and in an announcement as the best

w/e though, it's just an observation

Paranoid, lmao... please, none of you have anything I'm scared of
    test
  6. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

hey pat i said your welcome at the bfg's cause we da best crew on dis site yeh yeh what huh what bitches
    test
  7. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

Mac Flow, Infinite Truth and Omen are all in the Black Hand and it's sole purpose is Collabs

Everything else is just hype and that's what this seems like and right before the Tourney just seems like too big of a coincidence for it not to be done as a publicity stunt

If you can't understand how I think that, then you don't use your deductive reasoning enough
    test
  8. General Concrete

General Concrete the infamous

this is the first post of yours I can honestly say was D U M B

I am 6ft Deep

who the hell is IV and what's his Long ago?

OOOOOH

the IV that posted threads in the NEW Emcee Hookups askign this same 6ft Deep on advice what to do with the league

after I seen him around int he RBL and RSTL?

that LONG TIME? its only been 2 years wtf you on?

I really think most don't know their facts, but from you I expected something a little closer to respect, thinking you KNEW I'm the grandfather of this text shit

oh well

it's too late to prove myself

eventually you all will learn though, one way or another

hah though, that was funny
    test
  9. yo momma

yo momma New Member

No, we engadge in anal and oral homosexual intercourse.

Don't worry, I'll still email you some booty calls man.
    test
  10. yo momma

yo momma New Member

And L dogg, honestly please just put the ego away.

It's pretty much a universal opinion that you were nothing more than a man of the moment. 1 x champ?
    test
  11. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

Take Yo Momma out ya sig...he in our crew homie. Not yours..
    test
  12. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

dam your always on my dick.. every thread..

if i cared about how many times i could become champ i would have stayed signed in when the league was full of talentless names.... u dont seem to understand this shit got old for me.. u wont see me in the rstl ever again

when you can become champ AND win a 64 man tourney then you can talk.
    test
  13. yo momma

yo momma New Member

Word son, I'm HARD on yo dick. I'm like a fucking vein. Am I a burden? Like foreskin to a jew?

Come on you prick, you know I don't give a shit how it looks. I couldnt care if you had pics of me actually on your dick.

If you didn't care like you keep claiming you dont then you'll know the 'jocking' lines are worthless.

And as for me winning, son I could have picked it up like 2 times at an ABSOLUTE MINIMUM.

Its just when I get to the contenders match I feel I have nothing left to prove so I don't try if I show at all. Whoop de doo nigga.

And I'd hardly call the state of the league 'talentless' I remeber you loosing to some wack faggot like 'drop the mic' and you was getting legit votes.

Put the fucking ego away son, you aint earned it.
    test
  14. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

lol at everything u just said..
    iv never lost to anyone wac an was never in the league when it was talentless so get your stories straight when u come at me.. an trust me if u could ever have been champ in rstl you would have..the day u win even 1 is the day ill leave rapmusic.com

you cant even imagine how happy i am to have not been born as you to this earth...i feel sorry for any family that had to raise such a demented person

now go away pest.. i spend way to much of my time responding to your idiotic posts which always end up to me.
    test
  15. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I might go get the name of the alias you were using in a minute.

Infact no, I'll look for the aim convo of you complaining about loosing and the votes being 'gay'.

As for me being champ, son go look it up. Seeing we are talking about getting shit striaght.

The rest of your post was just pathetic.
    test
  16. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

I'm Elite...

that's so...

baller
    test
  17. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

*no*
    test
  18. Madpoet

LMAO but he is not in B.F.G
    test
  19. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

i dont see him in your sig so we gonna keep him

nani nani nah nah

{pokes out tongue}

possession is 9/10 of the law you wanna take it to court
    test
  20. Madpoet

Yassa Arabfat: yo
    LouAtBizz: yo
    LouAtBizz: your in black hand..
    LouAtBizz: not B.F.G
    LouAtBizz: right?
    Yassa Arabfat: right

He cant change his custom and yassa arabfat does hanve black hand in his sig..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.