The best is back...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by doYen, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Residual

Residual I'm Gay

test
  2. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

I'm only calling you a lil gay ass bitch because you always talking shit about me, yet I've battled and beaten you 2x.... but you continue to talk

come show me what you're made of lil boy.... or are you too gay for that too?

whatever kind of battle you want to do... doesn't matter

topical, str8 up battle

make the thread bitch and I'll be there
    test
  3. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

how ironic.. i could say the same to you rookie

beating you is like beating a jrocca.. the win dont even cross ya mind its just somthing that happens.. i was in the league an a tourney at the same time an i won the tourney so u can stick to your cheap excuses for why u got whooped all u want. bottom line is you had your chance at me and blew it.
    test
  4. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

shut up L

if you want to battle me, you're welcome to as well. and no, you're the rookie

cheap excuses, w/e... no excuses, if you want it come get it... I've been saying it for months and yet all you've done if be a bitch and hate when I'm not even talking to you

if it's so easy to beat me, why are so scared to battle me now? prove me wrong, cuz I'm saying I will whup your ass.... plain and simple

and I'm not the only one saying it either

lmao @ you being Elite
    test
  5. LDogg The King

^ reffer back to what i quoted you on rookie.. u sound just like vember when hes talking to you.. only its you talking to me.. if you were any good i might be inspired to rematch you but you really suck...bad.. like beyond bad.. if u sent me 25 dollars through pay pal to battle you i still wouldnt.. thats how pointless battling you AGAIN would be... no one has anything to gain by beating a nobody.. your practically begging me to sign in just so you can face tha god again cuz you know it would be a big win for you if u were to pull it off.. too bad though...
    test
  6. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

So Yo Momma is Vembers butt buddy or is it the other way around?
    test
  7. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

warren
    corey
    jowelz
    peril
    dah
    tali
    black jesus
    jweaks
    iv

note that none of them have posted in here.
    and then leave the thread unless you were mentioned in the initial post by vern.
    test
  8. PuSsY WhiPpa

PuSsY WhiPpa New Member

I already beat Jowelz and he was actually trying because Omen relayed the message that he was gonna merk me

but w/e
    test
  9. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

no, jowelz may have put a little more effort into his verse against you than he normally does, but he did not put the effort into that verse that he has into other verses in the past.
    when, and it's a rare moment, Jowelz actually tries, he's basically unbeatable.
    you could name any RSTL legend, but Jowelz can beat every one of us.
    test
  10. Mac Flow

Mac Flow Die

talent is a stone cold thug
    test
  11. Madpoet

Madpoet why is this so short....

WHO you think your trying to call shots on little man? If I wanna be in this post I will....If you dont like it, ban me from the thread...[funny]

Its funny half those elite kids still rock their black hand titles too..
    test
  12. PuSsY WhiPpa

PuSsY WhiPpa New Member

I'll write against anyone of them and hold my own.... yall have really only seen me used two of my many genres of writing under this name

I don't know why people claim to be the best and shit anyway..... as good as you think you are, there's always someone better.
    test
  13. General Concrete

General Concrete the infamous

i beat Jowelz and he tried, and I tried, but who cares?

most of you try so hard it takes you full week to type out a verse

and who the hell is vern, who cares who he listed. I dont even read his posts
    test
  14. LDogg The King

you are really gay

why dont u sign back on your original wac ass nobody name that u suck on an are afriad of telling people an try those other writing styles you got out...im sure they're all the same low grade shit im use to seeing
    test
  15. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

there goes the bitch again wanting to know who I am..... damn fag, get off my nuts
    test
  16. Voir Semage

Voir Semage murder he wrote

bwahahaha, go make some drug moves faggy....Langdon your not all that good...i mean who retires with a record of 29-5 and one title win....WACK!!!!!
    test
  17. Tha Talent

Tha Talent , Tha Master.

i was being fairly sarcastic with my post.
    although, for the most part, the people on that list are the only ones i would say could really fuck with us.
    6 and dic, you have to realize that the last time Jowelz realllly tried he was facing IV a LONG time ago
    test
  18. Supaman_EBT

Supaman_EBT Don't Call It a Comeback.

test
  19. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

you know what it really looks like Talent?

1. you're trying to sway the competition in the tourney before it even starts and discredit the people that have gotten recent respect and titles in the league, and I'm not just speaking of myself

2. You and Vern r bringing back a crew that I'm sure you wouldn't even care about if me and MadP didn't make our crew of top rstl writers

It just seems so... 'I'm gonna one up you'..... ish, that's it's severely transparent and I had taken you as a guy that was far more mature than that..... I'm not so sure anymore

you seem to have become a snob in your success
    test
  20. LDogg The King

^ u cant be serious lol paranoid as fuck.. im sure i can speak for all of elite when i say elite doesn’t need to pull any kind of move in any league or tourney to succeed in it..

you seem extremely jealous
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.