The best is back...

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by doYen, Feb 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doYen

doYen Man Above All

a lot of crews try to duplicate, but it's just not possible, there's a lot of competitive and talented heads out there, but there's only one elite, actually there's only 6 elite, and let me introduce them...

L-dogg aka Navara

a one time league champ, and the 2003 Fall Tournament winner, L-dogg is one of the best, at least when he want's to be, he's moderated and dominated the RSTL, but like i said when he wants to, and i feel at anytime he can come back and do it again, when he doesn't let that ego get in his way, but hey i'd he deserves an ego

Infinite Truth

the current record holder of the longest undefeated streak at 16, also a 2x tile holder, has been as dominant as anyone in the RSTL, his unique style is overwhelming at times, and opponents fear him, all he has to do is sign in, and basically, you can expect him in a title match, the only thing that has prevented truth from having more titles than he has is his no-shows, but hey we all got lifes, anyway this member of the 40 win club is one of the all time greats

Mac Flow aka Awedishin

the mac daddy of the RSTL, who currently has been idle, is not to be overlooked, he is a 4 time, 40 win plus member, and prolly one of the most dangerous competitors out there when it comes to intimidation, because i for one know this guy can go a few weeks with mediocre verses and still crush his opponents, only setting up the vets or higher competition to a match where they think he's coming light, but he throws a masterpiece at you, defenitely one of the best, his only flaw i'd say is his activeness

Tha Talent

currently with a 60 plus win record, and a whopping 5x title holder and current Champ after this week, this guy is amongst my favorites of all time, i love his style of writing, and his ability to stay consistent overwhelms me, out of the 5 64 man tournaments he has been in 3 of the 5 Final Fours, but his most impressive stat is his losses, Why? is that impressive you ask well, out of the little losses he has, i can only think of 1 0r 2 losses from his record to be outside of a contendership or championship match, now that's an accomplishment, all i can say is wow at this story-tellend legend

Omen aka Author Nyse

ok, now the only way to describe this guy is amazing, 5x RSTL Champ, winner of the 2004 Summer Tourney, winner by default of the 2004 Champ of Champs Tourney, 50+ wins, the best damn RSTL mod in my opinion, and the current record holder for most title defences in a row at 6, is my favorite RSTL head of all time, his writing ability is effortless, and all he knows how to do is win, he's still under 10 losses i believe, if anyone would come back to the league, i'd hope it was him, i just love reading his stories/topicals, currently he is modding the RSTL and doing a good job at that, all i can say is this, he's definitly a fan favorite, and well deserving of all his accomplishments

Vern Acular aka Doyen

i hate writing about myself, but facts are facts, i haven't one a tourney but i have been in 2 final fours, i have 12 losses combined, but i also have 85 wins combined, im at the top of the Hall of Fame with 8 titles, currently active, you can count on me getting another one, but the reason, i consider myself elite, is not because of any record i have, or have broken, it's my dedication, i have brought the RSTL life when it was dying, and i have created reasons for people still in the league to work so much harder at acheiving goals and possibly breaking records, at this moment i am 85-12, and i have retired, and come out retirement numurous times, well this 2004 MVP, will and promise you once i get 100 wins, that is it, i will call it quits, i love to write, and i will continue to do so, prolly in the open mic forum, and maybe a tourney or 2, and just maybe, come back to be an editor on the RSTL staff

now with out further adoe
    welcome back

THE ELITE
    test
  2. FórmÅl LôGíc

FórmÅl LôGíc Black Listed

Neato, completeo
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

watch L dogg come back and forget all the shit he been chatting the past 48 hours.
    test
  4. Infinite Truth

Infinite Truth ...scatterboxx rocks.

thx for the intro vern
    test
  5. Strike

Strike packin that metal

lol I feel there is other talented writers tho...name a richard corey or a trap a formal a few others...I know they aint in yer elite crew thingy and shit but I jus felt like givin it up for em
    test
  6. Voir Semage

Voir Semage murder he wrote

yay!!!! topical crews back on the rise, let me go ahead and plug myself...

1 x RSTL champion....only 3 losses, only 1 outside of contenders and champ matches. The future of RSTL...best free agent talent.

wooohoooo pick me up dammit!!!

good to see yall back as well
    test
  7. doYen

doYen Man Above All

read the beginning of my post striky
    test
  8. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

why are you in everyone of my threads talkin some strange shit?

anyway..

yea no one does it better the ELITE

sup gods
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

a. this is my second post today...
    b. This isnt your thread.
    c. Right aren't I? Yeah.
    test
  10. Strike

Strike packin that metal

lol I know like I said man I jus wanted to throw some props around because all you mentioned are good maybe even great at what they do but I feel there others that are equaly nice
    test
  11. LDogg The King

yassa.. u dont gotta front like your sly.. u been in every thread dealin with me talkin shit.. why are u stalking me?
    test
  12. Voir Semage

it's your blood set throwin niece
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Sly? I couldn't care enough about my internet image to try and protect it by lying.

I didn't realise I was 'following' you. I've posted in 3 threads with your name on - tops. And then there's this one which doesn't. Ow ow ow and I posted first!

and yo momma isnt me 99% of the time.
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

It wasn't the gang signs, it was the fact she looks retarded as fuck. But hey, I'm a hater.
    test
  15. Voir Semage

[​IMG]

you be the judge, but I can see where you're going with that
    test
  16. LDogg The King

everyone who takes pictures should know pictures dont always turn out good.. i took a bad pic of her what can i say... yall clownin a little girls picture... thats sad.
    sure its funny, but why be mean about it?
    test
  17. Gummo

Gummo New Member

Pound Puppies Ho
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

I'm not being mean man. A prick, yes.
    test
  19. Voir Semage

well ok then Langdon,

whats really sad is that you tought her blood signs at such a young age....but lets shift the attention on you. You talked about that damn gun forever....then you post pics and it's some little week shit...doesn't even look nice, you really got robbed. Then you post pics of money, claiming it's drug money....which contradicts the bullshit thread you made saying how your parents raised you soooo good and blah blah blah...so lets not talk sad here Lang homie G dogg...
    test
  20. LDogg The King

^ your not very bright.. stop waisting my time child
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.