The Battle Gossip Game!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by PUMPKINHEAD/MAKIN', Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PUMPKINHEAD/MAKIN'

PUMPKINHEAD/MAKIN' New Member

DID I START ALL THIS ? PH=Illuminati lol
    test
  2. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

Dead at this and charrons ribena
    test
  3. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

[​IMG]

This thread is absolute gold.

Arcane: Charron is a faggot
    Charron: Yo, Arcane, we're still cool right?

Charron, you're letting your dislike for Pesci cloud your judgment, in the sense that you're pretty much condoning Arcane's bullshit (like continually insinuating that Pesci raped his sister). That's why Pesci (and the entire battle community) hate on Arcane.

If it had been "Oh shit man, I seriously thought that you had raped your sister, I got some bad information. My bad, homie, obviously you didn't do that," people wouldn't hate on Arcane, but instead it's:

Also seriously, though I think chokes should be auto-losses, take away one of Pesci's chokes and he'd have won that battle hands down (well, thanks to KOTD's liberal-ass "oh, well you only choked in ONE round" policy haha). Pesci's first against Arcane was one of the best-written verses KOTD's ever had.
    test
  4. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

After seeing the two on two and then this thread, I think Arcane has an Arsonal complex where he just can't coherently accept losing by being solely out rapped/battled.
    test
  5. Drock247

Drock247 New Member

Anyone who says Bender out rapped Arcane doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about, and showing true colors as a straight up fan boy. Bender had better bars, but how can an out of breath man be considered to have out rapped someone? That battle came down to Bender just having better schemes bars than Arcane, but Cane definitely had the better straight out flow.

I do think the right decision was made, but damn the fan boys in here are getting out of hand lol.

props to all the hate thrown around in this thread too.
    test
  6. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

He never had to stop for more than like half a second, it didn't effact his performance massively.
    test
  7. Dutch Vega

Dutch Vega G-TEC CAPO! PRAAAAAAT!

Man this thread is better than a novella.
    test
  8. Gwame

Gwame no luckycharms in ireland

Christ... is it just me or is everyone missing the point? Pesci wasn't even hating on you, or being two-faced like you seem to think. He's saying that even though you're top tier in KotD, and make good music, people still rate Bender and Pesci himself as higher than you. He wasn't boasting, he was using it as proof for what he said earlier - that being that you're acting like a douchebag on the internet (and not in the good funny way). He's saying you SHOULD be rated higher, but you treat the fans like shit so it won't happen.

Pesci wasn't even hating on Arcane... I guess people can't tell the difference.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Shut the fuck up, stupid.
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

:funny:

Sadly, the choke and lose rule didn't apply to the 2 on 2's when it should have.
    test
  11. Ka0s2011

Ka0s2011 New Member

I hope they get the pesci vs. arcane boxing match on film
    test
  12. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

lol.
    people on this site are very sheepish at times.
    ppl looking for any and every excuse to hate on arcane. dude does deserve a lot more respect than he gets, especially for his music. many of the exact same things ppl criticize him for, they praise other rappers for.
    test
  13. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

I cosign this to a certain extent. If Arcane was complete shit in the battle vs Loe Pesci, the choke needs to be disregarded. I do think if you choke you should automatically lose the round though. Not the whole battle.
    test
  14. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

nah, the point i was making is that when somebody acts cool to my face, but then goes around dissing me behind my back.. thats being two-faced.

pesci's been going out of his way to diss me on this site and perpetuate slander against me. i could give a fuck if a bunch of ppl who dont know me wanna sit around and hate on me... but when someone who knows me personally is tryin to add to that, thats pretty wack... why be fake?

and pesci knows he's being two-faced... this is the same typa shit that made him wanna put an "expensive hit" on mookie.. so he is well aware of what he is doing and a what a bitch move it is...
    test
  15. sevencharacters

sevencharacters New Member

Pesc in this thread is saying you should be getting more respect than you already do, because you beat Thesaurus, himself, and you also make great music.

That's not twofaced at all, Cane.
    test
  16. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

im just jumpin in to say this

this isnt to anyone in particular, but to everyone

AINT NOBODY THROWING ANY FISTS AT THE EVENT

if so... then ill delete alll your battles offline..

you would be a selfish motherfucker to ruin an event and a movement to settle a online altercation

my word. that delete button will be my best friend if yall fuck me around like that

i dont give a fuck if yall beef... but when i personlly see peoiple making threats to be followed thru at an event where my name is on the line.. then imma take that personal.

talk as much shit as yall want. just dont let it go there, this is battle rap.

if somethin happens randomly at an event then it is what it is random drunk shit happens. but if i see a problem arising and yall actually plan on coming to the event for that reason then thats crossing the line
    test
  17. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

Organik layin the boss hammer down
    test
  18. DeathProof

DeathProof Past zooted.

Gotdayum, Cane! I guess you heard that.

Organik got that don't give a fuck swaggy.
    test
  19. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

test
  20. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

I DEFINITELY DO give a fuck... not only are these 2 of the best rappers in KOTD... they are 2 people i consider my friends... hence why i didnt name either of them.. that message is for EVERYBODY

we all have alot of respect for eachother.. which is why emotions fly.. this is competition.

i would never want to see anyone get hurt over this shit.. this is supposed to be fun.. shit talk can go so far but violence needs to be avoided
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.