The Battle Gossip Game!

Discussion in 'Bodybag!: The BVA Hall of Shame' started by PUMPKINHEAD/MAKIN', Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OsaHinduKush

OsaHinduKush New Member

you're a moron.
    test
  2. SoInsane

SoInsane New Member

depends on the situation. If you find out your opponent dresses in pink halter tops, exposure is necessary. If you find out your opponent is in fact not a crip, and really drives a school bus, exposure is very necessary.

If you are just exposing their real name and job when it really has no laughable factor in it, just another regular ass person, shit is so lame. i hate that shit most people try and do. Unless your actually exposing something hilarious/weird about the dude that is very opposite of what he acts like he is, its deserved. If you say your a crip and all 3 of your verses are gonna be about how your gonna shoot me, and I know that you really drive a school bus, you fuckin better believe id say somethin.

exposing someones myspace is def for faggots tho
    test
  3. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

The funniest "exposure" to emw as the guy bringing out pics of Pamflit in a dress despite the fact he posted them on his own facebook and in a KOTDC was wearing a dress.
    test
  4. Mrjdm998

Mrjdm998 New Member

You said true story, how is that not saying it's true?

"I ain't even gonna demonstrate the many ways you put rupheys in her lemonade"

Right there you said he raped her. Saying "I heard" doesn't counteract you saying it's true just as many times. Honestly, making up shit about people raping their own family isn't cool, it's a coward bitch move. Have you ever had a non-personal line? Ever? Seriously.

You didn't beat Pesci, Pesci beat Pesci.
    test
  5. ReverseOsmosis

ReverseOsmosis aka Drone

Arcane is a fuckin dipshit.aside from how well i thought he did in the last 2v2 he was in.

Battle rap is a joke

And all the battlers that try and overuse all these personals and "true story" personals are ruining the art of battling.

IN this battle against ______ you said_____.but in this battle with _______ you said ____ so that makes you a _____

your real name is blah blah.u work at blah blah.your this old blah blah.In reality battling is fuckin shit overall.even alot of the "top tier" guys re use the same angles and its fuckin annoying and played the fuck out.the lower and mid tier guys are obviously the most horrible out of the bunch and recreate the same novelty effect others do because they think it will garnish a crowd reaction.KOTD by far has the worst crowd because they are all a bunch of yesmen.all you have to do is rap with conviction and there on your side

we are all to blame for this

but you guys ruined my favorite past time hobby.thanks

battle rap needs a vacation.
    test
  6. Dunk

Dunk FROG JUMP LEAP

Wow, Arcane is an idiot.
    test
  7. Lee Taylor

Lee Taylor Well-Known Member

ars isn't a bus driver though.
    test
  8. SCOTTIE PIFFEN

SCOTTIE PIFFEN New Member

no gossip here has ne1 heARD OF SLANG TON...OLDERHEADEDSS SHOULD PH THIS IS 4 U HOW DOPE OF A BATTLER WAS HE
    test
  9. Diglett

Diglett New Member

tbh i just want to know how arcane felt about that jealousy line vs real deal
    test
  10. TradeMark310

TradeMark310 Tunk vs Lux

It sounds like you need a vacation from battling.
    test
  11. Laugh N' Stalk

Laugh N' Stalk Well-Known Member

I heard you got thrown out of the last big KOTD event, but you're the ex-champ....

True story? or battler gossip.
    test
  12. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

lmao this thread turned jokes..
    test
  13. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

Fair.
    test
  14. Ness Lee

Ness Lee I'm kind of a big deal

hugh lorry
    test
  15. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

@—@ this thread has so much text
    test
  16. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

lets be honestly honest./

battle rap is a joke.

the fans play into the whole rumour mill shit.
    and its funny to see people overreact to shit.

like calling me out for abusing my sister........

you know you got info from some faggot who despised me, some dude named Joel who I met twice at house parties and was super sour that I was doing my thing, dude thought he could rap.
    hes the same dude who got a box cutter pulled on him by rugged intellect when I battled JVL outside of the Masta Ace show like 8 years ago.

apparently he smoked a spliff with my pops and some bitches at my dads crib after the bar some day, I guess thats when he snooped around and found the non existant POLICE REPORT and did his detective work....

so you got bad information about me, from a guy who is obsessed with me and hates me for being more successfull than him 8 YEARS AGO.... THEN you twisted it (like it wasnt hard enough to beleive already)

and then you got mad people called you out for lying and spinning yarn...
    inventing that there was a police report lolllll
    you admitted you twisted the info you got, then you admitted your source was some bum who used to live in mtl and clearly had a vendetta against me (dude was mad that I was getting shine locally, though him and his crew that all sucked except JVL who was with them the second time we crossed paths)

bro tbh everytime you post on rapmusic you sound mad,
    your a good rapper on tracks, why cant you just spit dope bars in battles?
    personals are played out when you cant get good ones that actually sound feesable.

Jordan Cutler ?
    bender would have stolen his dark rhymes to be more evil ?
    he never rapped a day in his life.

who is your private investigator?
    is it still Joel?
    test
  17. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I also heard that Santa was real and Bigfoot lives somewhere in Yelm, WA.

Hopefully this thread makes Arcane stop battling.

What's even more funny was when he had the nerve to say Bender's shit was 'contrived and bullshit'

:funny:
    test
  18. sevencharacters

sevencharacters New Member

cmon loes, you dont appreciate that whole scheme? It really paid off with the best name flip ever.

Fuck outta here arcane, just be normal in battles, your True Story™ stuff doesn't work anymore, it just makes you look like a huge fuck.
    test
  19. KBomb

KBomb Dopesauce

Even though everyone already said this, when you say shit that isnt true and then say true story, thats making shit up.

Not to mention, when Bender said all that shit that you claimed to be 'contrived and bullshit', you waited until the crowd quieted down so you could make sure everyone would hear you say that. So, you make shit up against Bender and Pesci, they're mature to recognize that you're full of shit and mature enough to not shout out that its a lie before they start rapping, but as soon as Bender says some shit about you, even if it wasnt true, you feel the need to yell out that its contrived and bullshit? fuck outta here
    test
  20. ARCANE905

ARCANE905 New Member

hahaa.. yes... please.. let's be honest...

of course, and you know this, which is why months ago, u started trolling this site daily... perpetuating rumors about me for your own political gain, and to turn fans against me as part of Benders campaign for champ... Bender is dope, but i lost to him under the contrived context that i tell "true stories" or make up "fake personals"

well i didnt no every detail of how the guy knew u, but ok. fair.

twisted it? nah b, i had info given to me that i had no reason not to believe at the time... so i took that info and i blew it outta proportion, ie. knamelis with the jesus juice. why? becuz its battle rap, and like u said battle rap is a joke. u are still mad to this day about sumthin i said over a year ago.

hahaa,.. bro... everytime i see u post u sound like u got ur head stuck up ur ass... ur a good rapper but stop gassin urself up so much. i say whats real, whether on tracks, in battles, or in real life. im not into that fake ass fantasy rap shit. i dont "lie" or "spin yarns" like u got ppl on this site believing i do. My album is real life hiphop,.. i listened to ur album btw, and u and Osa are spewing lies on every joint. u haven't lived a day of the shit u rap about, so how u throwin "liar" stones when u live in that glass house?

go on with ur small legs...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.