The athiests now seem to have nothing credible to say defending

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Jan 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

every time i google 'maat' all i'm getting back are references to ancient egypt. could you show me some of this hard evidence that 'maat' is the source for judaism/other religions from the time? i would be interested in seeing this. i know many of the religions in that region had some of the biblical stories in their myths prior to the emergence of jewish scripture as we now know it.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I dont know. The oldest organized known religon is hindu i believe
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  3. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

^yea i've always heard the same thing

i was actually asking dethstryque. he's been alluding to this 'source of all religions' called maat throughout this thread, and i want to know more about it.

test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Deathstryke i know i guy u would probably relate to a lot. He was a big marshal arts dude, now hes in the healing ministry name it curry blake u can listen to his thing on www.spiritlesson.org as well
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  5. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

MAAT guys is the first salvation system on planet Earth.It's from Africa.It's tens of thousands of years old (at least 20k years)--predates the pyramids--and is the driving force behind the most ancient civilization of Africa (the Ta-Seti and Ta-Merrian aka Wose aka Ethiopian empire of which Egypt was a part like CALIFORNIA is part of THE UNITED STATES) for all things great and small.It's the source of the drive to build the pyramids and the drive for scientific excellence.It's the source of martial arts creation and all other arts,sciences,crafts,and disciplines and human excellence.

MAAT is the salvation system fusing faith and science,practical earthly matters from society to sexuality to the most exacting matters of the spirit and faith (like the reason for Creation) that archeologists have been seeing for centuries on the obelisks,stele,libraries,colleges,temples,universities,pottery,pyramids,etc. of the Motherland.Some European archealogists ran across a portion of it more than a hundred years ago and utterly miscomprehended it.They mistranslated a basic text called THE DAY OF COMING FORTH BY DAY AND NIGHT as "THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD".That's not close to getting it right.

You know how they get stuff wrong in the hood? Mistranslating "breakin" into "breakdancing" and thinking "uprocking" is a "gang fight" and misunderstanding "nigga" for "******" and whatnot? Yeah.Amplify that by 5020-50 thousand years,and there ya are with MAAT and our African ancestors.All of our ancestors--whatever race we are from--eventually come from Africa...
    test
  6. DethStryque

Heard of Curry Blake man.Idk much about him other than having heard of his name.
    test
  7. DethStryque

No not at all my brutha.The word HINDU refers to a specific ethnic group that came together at a specific time MUCH LATER than Maat.Many tens of thousands of years later. The entirety of the Hindustan/Pakistan/Bangladeshi people have African racial roots and they have many African specifics to their civilization and hsitory.Siddhartha Boddhidarma (whom many believe is Dat Mo aka Buddha) is Black and from Northern Africa.The coins and depictions of contemporaries of Buddha also craft him as undeniably African,complete with the nose lips curly hair and dark skin (most of the early depictions of Buddha were carved from the shiny black stone malachite).The entirety of the Dravidians and their predecessors are also mainly African and/or African derived.
    test
  8. DethStryque

There are any number of scholarly works of the first order that study MAAT.STOLEN LEGACY (even though it uses the Greek phrase "THE EGYPTIAN MYSTERY SYSTEMS"),CIVILIZATION OR BARBARISM,and the mighty DESTRUCTION OF BLACK CIVILIZATION refers to it as well although MAAT is not at all the book's central theme.STOLEN LEGACY and CIVILIZATION OR BARBARISM are chock full of scientific research dealing with this matter,although at times the scientific jargon is challenging to get through (especially with CIVILIZATION OR BARBARISM).However,this very superthoroughgoing research is exactly why I say that CIVILIZATION OR BARBARISM is more valuable to the scientific student than STOLEN LEGACY because it arms you with minutae and super detailed methods of refuting the many millenia old ignorance and racism laced arguments that dominate the popular culture regarding the lack of contribution of the African continent to world history and world civilization.STOLEN LEGACY is definitely easier to read and arms you with faster info that you can use RIGHT NOW to overwhelm most naysayers,but in the halls of learned academics? It's all about CIVILIZATION OR BARBARISM.

I have many maaaany books on this subject and can recommend more,but these two are by far the best to start out with.Your jaw will stay stapled to floor from amazement as the ignorance lifts and the lies that our teachers taught us are exposed.

After that,we will tackle the controversy that is BLACK ATHENA and why the hue and cry and backlash and haterade compelled the author of that book to retract his statements a la Copernicus...but you absolutely must have the background of the first two books to immediate see and appreciate the rampant racism and ignorance that befell the author of BLACK ATHENA...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.