The art of rolling a blunt.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Odysseus, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinnykal

Sinnykal all my fallen M.I.P

ha my grandma taught me how to roll a L...shes like 68 now still blazin i love her [kissu]
    test
  2. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

yah and ive noticed that rollin joints helped my blunt rollin skills as well. but except them king size zig zags...fuck that i cant even hardly roll them hos. the normal ones are incredibly easy tho. i just roll down with my thumbs and roll up..lick then roll it completely up. less than 10 seconds...i wish blunts were that easier. i can roll blunt wraps just like a j almost. they are real easy to roll when you get used to them. but nothin beats splittin a white owl or a sweet for a blunt...not sure why i perfer gars over wraps.

im blazed yet again....
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

i consider myself a very proficient blunt roller. and in fact, with the kids i smoke with have smoked with, i am one of the few who has this power.

i think ciggarillos are my specialty, IMO.. I also really like flavored wraps.

i've only been smoking for about 5 yearsish, but I know that i first started rolling doing joints with papers... and just kinda worked my way up.

eventually i think i was like, fuck it.. got a few blunts and just practiced.

nowadays, its pretty easy, i'm real confident.

every has their own technique and way they like to do their shit..

practice makes perfect.. thats all i can say.
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

im a pro at making blunts and i taught enough people

most the people i taught had a few common things people do wrong at first

and its usually making the blunt too wet, the reason they do this is cos they keep licking it to make it stick. basically once you got your weed inside just lick the last flap (on the inside) reeeeally lightly, so its just like a stamp

then fold it over and it wont stick properly on most blunts then this is the secret trick...

lick the OUTSIDE, not the inside.

if you do that it holds all the shit together. the outer layer absorbs it and makes the inner layers stick together.

dont ever put your weed in a microwave. cos that destroys your thc. whats the point of getting good weed and then microwaving it so its like crap weed, and then smoking it.

you americans dont make cardboard filters like in the uk, so the best thing to do is use two nuggets that you didnt crumble on the ends. that keeps shit from falling out if you are going somewhere with your blunt. and stops you inhaling crumbs.

when you fold, do the middle bit first, and then spread out to the edges, thats the only way you can KNOW the blunt will come out straight.

uhh i cant think of lots of tips now... but dont sit there practising and shit, just do it properly once the first time and then after that you wont even have to think about what youre doing...

oh yeh, dont lick the inside of a fold without unfolding it first, cos youll get weed stick on your tongue lol

when ur done just sit the weed down on table or something for like a minute and it will be good to go, dont put it on warm places u dont need to

when you put the weed in the blunt put it in a big lump in the middle, and then spread it down the length of the blunt, thats important cos a) its faster to just dump your weed in there b) it distributes the weed more evenly... which is the most important thing

if your blunt is dry dont even bother trying to unwind it, just lick down one side and slice it open on the opposide side. that way when you open it up, the blunt wont crack.
    test
  5. fiktion

fiktion *******

^ Dogg I always use filters, Im from Canada though.. I hate eating little chunks of resiny weed and ending up with syrupy nasty looking shit on your teeth after blazing an l.
    test
  6. JiHaD210

nice tip on the puttin the weed in the gar wit the lump in the middle. i figured that out after a while too. rollin from the middle of the blunt seems weird to me. its faster for me to roll the ends and then the middle. the blunt will look ok and smoke just fine but the line wont be incredibly straight. if i wanted it to look pretty i start on the left end and roll a third of the blunt and tear it when i wrap it over. but i tear it straight so the third of the blunt is done and the rest is just stickin up untouched. then ill roll the middle and then it folds over perfectly in line with the tear i made on it (if the weed distribution in the gar is good). and then roll the end and its a perfectly straight blunt.. but i make the end piecea little loose not too much tho..just a tiny bit...it makes the smoke breeze out the piece nicely.
    test
  7. JiHaD210

by the way fuck filters.....

blunts are from the hood...aint nobody i know smokin blunts is worried about a filter
    test
  8. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yea u dont need a filter, if u want just dont roll the weed up all the way to the end
    test
  9. The Militant

The Militant New Member

naa i dont mean a filter, im talking about a roach... americans call the last bit the roach but we fold up cardboard into a little circle and thats our roach. its not a filter, it doesnt stop any smoke coming through or change the taste or anything. it just lets you smoke it all the way to the end so you dont look like a fag having to use tweezers and shit

but yeh the other way to stop crumbs coming through is just use a bud at the end and dont crumble it up. so crumbs cant get past that.
    test
  10. JiHaD210

you look like a fag with a fuckin cardboard box around a roach. i smoke my shit down to the crumbs and i dont use no tweezers. do like ben said dont roll the weed up all the way to the end...leave a little space so you can smoke it all the way to end of the bud and still have a little holdin room so its easier on the fingertips. but i dont even do that...i just smoke that bitch down to where the roach isnt even worth saving.
    test
  11. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

yea we call that a filter, even tho it doesnt really filter the smoke. i dont give a fuck if there is a lil weed left in the end, ill put it in my ash tray and in real dry and desperate times ill use up all the roaches ive saved up and make some hash oil or something
    test
  12. The Militant

The Militant New Member

lol its on the inside not the outside
    test
  13. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

ok ok listen, or rather, read

get urself a dutch or ur cigar of choice and a sharp knife.

find a part of the dutch with no veins and lick it bottom to top over and over til theres a moist line, and cut down that line whichever way u prefer.

dump them guts and make sure that both ends of the paper are cut evenly and straight, now empty your weed into the paper. this is where most people lose it cause this subtle part matters mucho. spread around that bud EVENLY, as even as possible and make sure that it's broken up well.

once you got that part take the paper with the weed in it and hold down each end with an index finger, now don't hold it flat try to roll the paper down and make those ends nice so no weed falls out, then with that strip of paper just put it in your mouth - make sure you're nice and salivated too - close your mouth on it gently and just roll it, do the same to the ends and make sure the shit sticks. take the weed by one of the ends and shake it a lil to make sure no weed falls out and in a few seconds when it dries u got yourself a blunt

the hardest part is making sure that there are no patches of air anywhere in the blunt, when u learn to focus on that u learn to roll a blunt.
    test
  14. Styles Mega

Styles Mega New Member

lol at these skeezrs

just do you nigga an work ya magic yakno
    test
  15. HPDavidis

HPDavidis New Member

ïîðíî òîâàðû ïî÷òîé ñåêñ-òóðèçì

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ÂÑÅ ÏÎÐÍÎ ÒÓÒ !!! Çàõîäèòå è ñêà÷èâàéòå ñóïåð ïîðíî

Ñêà÷àòü ïîðíî ññûëêè
    Ñåêñ ñî ñíîòâîðíûì âèäåî
    ïîðíî âèäåî áåç ñìñ
    Ýðîòè÷åñêîå êèíî ïîðíî
    Ïîðíî ðèñóíêè ñêà÷àòü
    ïîðíî ôîòî ñåðèàë
    Ïîðíî âå÷åðèíêà âèäåî
    Ïîðíî âèäåî èãðû îíëàéí
    Ïîðíî âå÷åðèíêà âèäåî
    ïîðíî èñòîðèè ñåêñ
    Ñêà÷àòü ãðÿçíîå ïîðíî êèíîôèëüì
    Ñêà÷àòü ïîðíî ôèëüì ñâèíãåðû
    Ïîðíî ëþáèòåëüñêîå ñêðûòîé ôîòî
    Äîìàøíèå ïîðíîðîëèêè
    Ïîðíî òîëñòûå ïîïû
    Ñêà÷àòü ïîðíî êèíîôèëüì ñâèíãåðû
    øëþõè ñåðãèåâ ïîñàä
    test
  16. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

^^^ That's some quality freeposting.

used to be able to pearl them bitches but it would take me forever [funny]

Now I can't roll worth shit. But I don't care cause I'd rather smoke bowls all day. Blunts are waste of weed and make it taste like shit. Only advantage is portability and the fact that you can throw that bitch with no remorse should you need to. That and smoking bowls you go through lighters like nobodies business.
    test
  17. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

i do not miss rolling blunts, pain in the ass
    test
  18. LorenzosFZ

LorenzosFZ New Member

àíèìå õåíòàé ïîðíî ôîòî

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

ÂÑÅ ÏÎÐÍÎ ÒÓÒ !!! Çàõîäèòå è ñêà÷èâàéòå ñóïåð ïîðíî

àíàíèñò ïîêàçûâàåò ïîðíî
    ëþáèòåëüñêîå ïîðíî ôîòî ìóæèêîâ
    ýðîòèêà æèðíûå ëåçáè âèäåî
    ðàçâðàòíîå âèäåî ïîðíî
    ïðèêîëû ïðè ñúåìêàõ ïîðíî
    îãóðå÷èê àíàë ïîðíî
    ñêà÷àòü áåñïëàòíî êîðîòêèå ïîðíîâèäåîðîëèêè

ïîðíî ôèëüìû èíòåðíåòå
    ïîðíî ðóñàëî÷êà
    ïîðíî êà÷àòü áåç ñìñ
    ïîðíî ôîòî áëîíäèíîê
    ïîðíóõà ôèëüìû
    ïîðíî ôîòî ru
    ïîðíî äîìàøíåå
    test
  19. Troy

Troy New Member

i remember when i first started smoking on my own back when, my friend got me some bud and gave me a box of dutches... i was so excited, til i got home and couldn't figure out how in the hell i was gonna smoke it, being as i didn't know how to roll at that point... i went through the whole box of cigars without one successful blunt.. then i went and bought some papers and found them easier... now i can roll without even looking at what i'm doing..

you might wanna go get a roller, there like a couple bucks and work great.. i use them from time to time..
    test
  20. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

blunts are easier for me to roll then joints
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.