The art of rolling a blunt.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Odysseus, Jul 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odysseus

Odysseus a marvelous muthafucka

I'm gonna be honest... I love smoking blunts, I've smoked with some of the most seasoned blunt rollers anyone will ever meet... But I try and try and I cant roll a blunt worth shit.

I've always been a bowl/bong man when by myself, and I have no trouble rolling a joint, but these blunts just kill me.

Any masterful blunt rollers that come in here, your insight is valued. Drop some tips, methods, tricks, anything to help us roll a better blunt.
    test
  2. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

hmm well make sure you evenly distribute the bud thru out the blunt..thats very important..dont worry too much about the shell..you can fix it up with the leaf..if your talkin about rollin dutches that is..i dunno man its hard to explain it over the internet..just watch one of ya boys roll one up..peep out their technique..dont get discouraged if ya first few blunts suck, you'll improve..
    test
  3. Odysseus

When my boy started rolling blunts, it was horrible.

I had to hold the blunt with 2 hands, in 2 different places, cuz it would slump over like a soft peice of shit.
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

ahahaa..i remember when i first started blazin we'd blaze some loose Ls like that..if your blazin wit a quality blunt roller just sit back and watch the whole process..watch his technique and how he rolls it, it should be easier for you after that..
    test
  5. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i'm a master at rolling blunts. im surprised you can roll joints but not blunts, a lot of people find joints a lot harder since they are so delicate.

i'd be happy to explain in perfect detail if you want, lemme know.

otherwise, peep this video

http://www.waytoomany.com/vids/weed/simple_blunt.php

thats a basic blunt, the guy rolling it is an amateur however. you shouldnt have a flake of weed left over that you need to add into the blunt after its finished. when you do so you gotta poke it in with something and it just doesnt burn as well.

if you still want help after that id be more than happy to explain step by step a few easy methods ive taught people with over the years

let me know if you want me to give you a little blunt rolling 101.
    test
  6. King Love

King Love New Member

shiiet ill pearl me a nice B even when ridin down bumpy ass roads and shit be bouncin wit that shit i dont even think bout rollin blunts these days i could pearl 1 wit my eyes closed the hardest part is breakin up the weed unless its some dodi then u all good go thru da whole process in 2 minutes ben when u comin back 2 da mil get up wit me so we can match a couple blunts of droski to the dome
    test
  7. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i can roll with my eyes close

the reason why it was slumpin over

was because it was too wet

i just lick the edges at first

and then as im rollin i lick it if its not tsickin

not easy to explain online

but practice buy a box and roll up the guts till u get good

dont waste weed

and if you do roll and its way to wet

put it in the mic for 7-8 seconds

if your in the house ne
    test
  8. *NativeTongue*

*NativeTongue* New Member

the trick is to make them firm but not tight brother
    test
  9. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Nobody rolls crispy L's when they start. Just keep rollin' the bitches. It's like riding a bike, you'll get the hang of it...
    test
  10. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

lol...

yah i had some shitty blunts...take me 20 minutes and one and a half sweets...

but now i like to think im decent. theres different ways to roll a blunt. with a gar a big thing is to cut a good blunt. you gotta slice it perfect with no tears or rips and itll work with ya. just use your index fingers to hold the back ofup while it rest across your hands behind your thumbs...and just tuck and roll., press your thumbs against your fingers and twist upward. thats the easist way to roll one. not my personal preference tho.
    test
  11. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

TABLE ROLL.

Thats all you need to know to roll a quick n easy blunt.
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

haha..yeah i always twist mine up on a table..if i gotta roll em outside or in diff. conditions then yeah it will most likely not be a top notch blunt
    test
  13. gstain

gstain New Member

have you ever had a potato blunt before?
    test
  14. Odysseus

I tried to roll up and the inside paper ripped a big ass hole. I think maybe I made it too wet.

I got mad and threw everything in a bong... 5 minutes later I didnt care.
    test
  15. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

I split the Phillie with my fingers.

Lick the ends of the blunt (not the mouth piece/end, but the ends that you actually bring together to roll the blunt)

Spread the green evenly through the blunt

Fold the blunt up so the sides meet together perfectly. (Like folding a piece of paper the hot dog way)

Lick it so the paper stays stuck together.

Put it on the table and roll it up.

From there you have to just play with it and use experience to make a mouth piece and etc.
    test
  16. Hitman J

Hitman J lets get get get it....

^ u must roll some slack ass blunts if you can fold the blunt up till the sides meet
    test
  17. Ben Official

you dont need no table, what are you gunna do when your in the car? just roll it between your fingers when all the weeds in there using your thumbs to compress it down, folding (or rolling) the end closest to you out around the weed pretty snug, then curling down where the weed meets the paper on the other side. do that and apply some pressure, making sure the paper is nice and snug, but not too tight (you dont wanna blow a brain cell tryin to inhale that shit) and then once you roll it between your fingers a few times like that just roll it up and lick it.

some people start with the left, some with the right, some start with the middle and work their way out, some start at the ends and work their way in.

i would say the quickest and easiest is to do what i said, tuck the paper in nicely (might take some practice), then once the whole thing is packed real nice and evenly, start at either the left or the right and tuck it real nice, roll it all the way up, lick it, stick it, and move on to the other end. this helps in that you wont lose weed when it falls out the ends of either side. once you have both ends rolled, just lick the center, roll it up, and there you go. i'd say thats the most simple, fool proof way to do it.

but the easiest way, by far, is to just have one of your friends who knows how to roll one teach you, assuming they can roll a pretty nice one. you gotta learn from the best, dont ask someone who rolls it up all loose or whatever. its just a lot easier to explain in person.
    test
  18. Ben Official

yea im not gunna be there for a minute, nobodies their right now and im subletting my place over there. once school starts tho ima visit on the regular since im takin a year off. ill be there kinda often i think since theres so many kids who pay up the ass for that shit. gotta take advantage.
    test
  19. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

i start on the left end...then do the right end...then roll the middle up, then i make any other tiny adjustments and its done. thats the easiest for me..i got pretty quick at em after at least a few hundred rolls. i used to be smokin 2-3 blunts a day for months straight and i rolled most of them hos with my homeboys...and it gets really easy after awhile. i always thought a joint was harder to roll than a blizzy. but i got decent at those just a couple months ago.

im blazed
    test
  20. Ben Official

yea for real, dawg if you know how to roll a J, then its just the same exact shit with a b except that you dont roll it up all at once; you have to do it in sections since its longer than a J, but if you've rolled king size than it is the same thing. just think of it as a giant j paper thats a lot less fragile.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.