the "angel" Gabriel sure does start a lot of religions

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Mar 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

The Angel Gabriel sure does seem to start a lot of different religions…

Biography of Ben Ammi and the BHI (Black Hebrew Israelites)

When ordained[by whom?] as a rabbi at the age of 22, he took the name Ben Ammi Ben-Israel. In 1966, Ben Ammi claims to have received a vision from the angel Gabriel.[1] In the vision, he claimed he was instructed to: “Lead the children of Israel among African Americans to the promised land, and establish the long-awaited Kingdom of God.“

———————-

Of Moroni’s first appearance on the night of September 21, 1823, (Mormon) Joseph Smith recorded:

After I had retired to my bed for the night, I betook myself to prayer and supplication to Almighty God for forgiveness of all my sins and follies, and also for a manifestation to me, that I might know of my state and standing before him. While I was thus in the act of calling upon God, I discovered a light appearing in my room, which continued to increase until the room was lighter than at noonday, when immediately a personage appeared at my bedside, standing in the air. He had on a loose robe of most exquisite whiteness. It was a whiteness beyond anything earthly I had ever seen. His hands were naked, and his arms also, a little above the wrist; so, also, were his feet naked, as were his legs, a little above the ankles. His head and neck were also bare. His whole person was glorious beyond description, and his countenance truly like lightning [JSH 1:29-32].

———————

(Islam)Muhammad’s encounter with a angelic being of Light

The angel that Muhamamd was supposed to have met in the cave while meditating and who brought down the Qur’an for recitation. In the first encounter, Aisha related that when Muhammad did not recite, Gabriel caught him (forcefully) and pressed him so hard that he could not bear it any more, and this was repeated three times. Gabriel left Muhammad terribly shaken. Muhammad feared that something might have happened to him, returned and asked Khadija to cover him until his fear was gone. Muhammad thought that the spirit was a jinn. (Sahih Bukhari 1.3) He even contemplated commiting suicide by throwing himself down a mountain.

———————

(Buddhism) “There were stars all around me and I felt a profound sense of peace. Then a Goddess appeared before me. She was sitting on a lotus and had her right hand up with her open palm facing me. It was glowing with bright white light. Her facial features were so gentle, so compassionate and loving. I knew her to be Kwan Yin. I spent some time connecting with her and letting her nurturing energy fill me up. She gave me several messages, the most memorable being to take care of myself”
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

Seventh Day Adventist)Vision of Ellen White

Her hands were clasped, her eyes uplifted, as she clearly said, “Glory to God.”Then with a quick movement she threw aside the blankets with which she was wrapped and stepped forward, her eyes looking upward as if viewing something of greatest interest. Wringing her hands, and with a look of intense sorrow, she exclaimed, “Dark, dark, so dark!”Later, her face brightened and she exclaimed, “Light! A little light! More light! Much light!”

By now you couldve guessed that this so-called “Angel Gabriel” or “being of light” and the so-called ‘visions’ are indeed fradulant

Why is it that the Angel Gabriel is ALWAYS at the forefront of these radical denominations of christianity and Islam?

so are we to accept the this supposed Angel, is genuinely spreading numerous different contradictory appeals?

take for example

in the Bible the angel Gabriel’s announcement of the Christ to Mary, she is told he would be called the Son of God (which means having the same nature as God) Lk.1:35 also in Mt.1:23 he would be called “Emmanuel”, (God with us.) Are we to accept This is the same angel that told Mohammed that God has no son, and that God is unable to incarnate as a man.

Obviously these are two contradictory accounts of a major doctrine, the incarnation and the nature of God. How can God be the author of so many different accounts? How can the angel Gabriel give differing revelations several hundred years apart..

the answer is that one was not truely the angel Gabriel. One is a liar in masqurede to be of God. The only angel the Bible writes about that wanted to become as God is Satan. We are told specifically not to worship angels in Col.1:18. Obviously the early church had to address this problem. The appearance of an angel can be awesome and cause fear in their heavenly form. John The apostle mistakenly fell down to worship this creature as recorded in Rev.22:8-9. He is told not to do that, but to worship God only. The bible warns about false prophets that will go out into the world 2 John 1:7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

the subject of angels and “other gospels are even specifically regaurded to be weiry of Galatians 1:8 But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let him be eternally condemned!

1 timothy 4:1Now the Holy Spirit tells us clearly that in the last times some will turn away from the true faith; they will follow deceptive spirits and teachings that come from demons.

jerimiah 23:6 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds?

John pleads us to test these spirits against the word.

john 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

by this we know that the general antichristic message that Satan is to focus his confusion to us is in the “true Gospel Message” that christ came in the flesh to die in the place of our condemnation conserning sin. Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, to teach the true Christ, and will deceive many.

we are certainly in the last days, and nearing the tail end; the culmination. this is the final struggle for Gods people and the battle is getting viscioous.

1 John 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. These people left our churches, but they never really belonged with us; otherwise they would have stayed with us. When they left, it proved that they did not belong with us.

James 3:1Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the de If that doesnt paint the exact picture of what we are seeing with the twisting of scripture nowadays I dont know what does. BUT.. Its up to us to get our heads in the game and our nose in the scriptures, Our thoughts can be of the glory to come but our vigilance must be for the salvation of people as thats what we are all called to. Acts 20:30 Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

Satan is nearing his final curtain call in having any kind of persuasion in these end days so hes pulling out all the stops. revelation 12:12 But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short.

1 john 2:18 Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. {This is how we know it is the last hour.}

Demonic activity will increase as we get closer to the end as well Rev 9:2 And he opened the bottomless pit, and smoke arose out of the pit like the smoke of a great furnace. So the sun and the air were darkened because of the smoke of the pit. 3 Then out of the smoke locusts came upon the earth. And to them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

Its one more reason to get yourself educated in the word Hos 4:6 my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge 2 timothy 2:12-15 If we endure, we will reign with him. If we deny him, he will deny us Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

and learn to renew your mind so that you can more easily discern the truth from the lies of the devil. romans 12:2 Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is–his good, pleasing and perfect will.

He has a great gift for those of us that overcome. the Kingdom of Heaven is for overcomers. Revelation 2:7 …. To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. Revelation 2:11 …..He who overcomes will not be hurt at all by the second death. Rev 21:7 All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children
    test
  4. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Yet only yours is correct.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

Gabriel didnt start my religion.
    test
  6. AliceHouse

Nor did he start any of the ones you mentioned.

You just fail at reading comprehension. You want to twist words to conform to your beliefs. You deal in lies and deceit. Yet you don't recognize this, because your zeal is too far gone.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Nor did he start the LDS Church or Buddhism, yet you copy/pasted them in this thread.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

And just because the others had an so-called experience with Gabriel, that doesn't mean Gabriel started their religions either.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

he was a bad lizard from space
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

U can see the passages from their books of where this "Angel" shows up and how.
    test
  11. AliceHouse

Exactly. "Angel." You're putting words in others mouths, interpreting as you see fit.

Yet Ialdabaoth is acceptable to believe in an worship?
    test
  12. TheBigPayback

The bible is clear about who comes as an angel of light to decieve and lead astray.

angels dont cause u 'distress' or convulsions or sickness or suicidal thoughta
    or neck twitching.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Im not a gnostic u tard.
    test
  14. AliceHouse

Yet you don't see the blatant huge holes in your logic, do you?
    test
  15. TheBigPayback

Lets hear it oh wise one.
    test
  16. AliceHouse

Your premise is that your interpretation of the bible is correct and valid, thus trumping any other belief.

Keep in mind, I'm saying your interpretation of the bible. Which has no basis and no validity in reality.

Basically... you're like a Dungeons and Dragons player telling a Pathfinder player what resistances a troll is supposed to have. It's all make believe.

And whether you like it or not, the GOD of the old testament is Ialdabaoth. The God Jesus preached was a seperate entity.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

My interpretation is that the whole of the bible is to be taken literally with exception to parts that
    are meant to be symbolic which are dreams, visions, revelations, and some prophecy.

but yes. if the bible says its genuine leather i believe it . and for good reason.

But u sir are an idiot. Ialdaboth is a jewish mystic tradition. which is basicly witchcraft.
    test
  18. AliceHouse

Because the ancient Jews who were privy to hidden knowledge are LESS valid than your make believe GOD?
    test
  19. AliceHouse

And what reason would that be, Will?
    test
  20. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

I would think Abraham would be the beginning of the 3 evils
    (Christianity, Judaism, and Islam)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.