the amazing race

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by FukkedUPKidR, May 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

i'm addicted to the show.... kind of watched it before this season, but not religiously.... rob and amber make me happy. even though they already have a million dollars between them and a handful of really nice vacations, i want them to win this too

rob is cute because he talks funny. :smile:

i had an amazing race type of experience when i was in salzburg, austria.. we ran around that entire city with huge backpacks trying to find the train station.. one second we were strolling next to mozarts grave or whatever, then we're like..crap..got to hustle, and we just booked it and ran in the wrong direction for about 45 minutes... blah blah blah.. it was just so fun (well at least looking back on it now)

if you could go on any reality show, which would it be? i choose da amazing race.
    test
  2. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

That austrian race you mentioned makes me think of a rainy train station...uh.

I'd go on Fear factor cause i can prove that eating that nasty animal stuff is easy.

BECAUSE you just take it like any other nasty tasting food, and i have this thing i can do with my breath intake that disables my taste.
    test
  3. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

man..such good times.... i remember we just traveled all night..went to germany, then to bern in switzerland, then to zurich... and eventually stayed in basel or something..... train stations in the middle of the night, just sitting on the ground

gay jamaicans in milan offering us a place to crash for the night...ugh the amazing race is so perfect for me. i was going to apply for the next one (families of four), but neither of my parents are american citizens.
    test
  4. TruKaos

TruKaos I'll Box Your Ears

i dont watch the show much, but it would be awesome to be on it....if i had to be on one itd definitley be that.

the last thing i remember seeing was those peoples car crashed...that was funny
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

i forced myself not to get into that show. it looked interesting but...i was always busy when it would come on and i just couldn't invest my time on it.

but i would do that one too....going on adventures around the world for prize money and vacations...who wouldn't want to do that, seriously.
    test
  6. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

well, dizahstur would rather eat fish guts than travel across the globe

interesting...interesting man
    test
  7. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

i love the amazing race. id pick that too

lynn & alex were so fucking annoying.
    test
  8. DiZahStur

DiZahStur Wears Orion's Belt.

hahaha. not RATHER...I'm just saying as an example...It would be dope as hell to travel across the globe though.
    test
  9. hand jive

hand jive New Member

one of them bitches posed in playboy. tasty
    test
  10. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

dudes...yay my trip to spain was confirmed yesterday. i'm living with a family for a month!!!!!!!!

times are good..go on
    test
  11. hand jive

hand jive New Member

no one gives 2 shits
    test
  12. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I love amazing race as well and want Rob and Amber to win and I also think Rob's a cute because he talks "funny" haha ;o)

I don't like Ron and Kelly so CRAP on them. She's too bitchy.

Yeah deff Amazing Race or Survivor I'd want to be on :D
    test
  13. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

jersey representin bitches
    test
  14. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

the finale is on tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone watch it and let's hope rob and amber win
    test
  15. TruKaos

TruKaos I'll Box Your Ears

so lucky
    test
  16. quruxley

quruxley SHHHHHET MAN!

I am sooooo glad Uchenna and Joyce won...they really deserved it.
    test
  17. FukkedUPKidR

FukkedUPKidR Guest

oh my god. i haven't seen it yet.....................blah
    test
  18. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I am glad they won. I was rooting on Rob and Amber. But I'm just glad Kelly and Ron didn't get it haha ;o)

I think it's great that uchenna nad joyce won because they've been through soooooo much. I mean Joyce is not BALD because of Amazing Race. They deffinently deserved it :D
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.